Have the Anthony's even bothered to make up a new story?

seeker78

Searcher
Reaction score
Ok, so the phone records indicate that Casey never called or messaged a "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales". Is there a current general area they want us to look? Or are they still asking people to search in the narrowed down areas of North Carolina, New York, Puerto Rico and the entire country of Mexico?

The above is sarcastic, but seriously -- with the revelation that there's no Zani, Zany, Zenaida, etc. listed in the phone records, has there been any new story that the Anthony's want us to buy? I haven't seen anything new from them with the release of the new phone records.

No, I haven't heard of a new story. I think the story that they have is the story they are gonna stick with till the end.

Ok, so the phone records indicate that Casey never called or messaged a "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales". Is there a current general area they want us to look? Or are they still asking people to search in the narrowed down areas of North Carolina, New York, Puerto Rico and the entire country of Mexico?

The above is sarcastic, but seriously -- with the revelation that there's no Zani, Zany, Zenaida, etc. listed in the phone records, has there been any new story that the Anthony's want us to buy? I haven't seen anything new from them with the release of the new phone records.

Yeah, Jesse diddit.

They will just continue to deny and blame everyone else. They will probably say the phone records are wrong. EVERYONE is lying except KC...
They see themselves as the victims here...not poor little Caylee.
I dont think they even put enough thought in to it to make up a new story..just fly by the seat of thier pants on fire...

The Anthonys did not make up the original story and it's not up to them to make up a new story. Casey is the POI in this case, not them.

The Anthonys did not make up the original story and it's not up to them to make up a new story. Casey is the POI in this case, not them.
I just wanted to say that I think you are very brave ......and yes Casey's "story" is what matters here.

I just wanted to say that I think you are very brave ......and yes Casey's "story" is what matters here.

Thank you. I'm sure many folks here think I'm something and brave wouldn't be the first word that comes to mind :crazy:

Casey Anthony is included in "The Anthony's". As much as you'd love to distance Cindy and George from this whole mess, they continue to dig themselves in deeper with Casey, and any new direction would likely come from them instead of Casey since she hasn't made a statement to the public.

Since they are supporting her story and telling it to anyone who will listen to them as truth then it is their story as well.

Casey Anthony is included in "The Anthony's". As much as you'd love to distance Cindy and George from this whole mess, they continue to dig themselves in deeper with Casey, and any new direction would likely come from them instead of Casey since she hasn't made a statement to the public.

Ageed!

Nancy Grace said the phone records were as thick as a phone book. Did someone go down the list and call each phone number to see who the number belong to? Phone numbers do not show up on the record with names. Cell phones aren't even traceable, right? How do we know everyone who was called and who called Casey unless each number was dialed?

I believe their theory is that LE does not have all the phone records. :rolleyes:

Someone has made up a new story that the family is going along with about Blanchard Park, the script, and the body in the trunk not being Caylee. It has most likely gone from a kidnapping by a babysitter who loved the child to a Mexican Kidnapping. I figure they will have to stay with that one and will blame it on an illegal immigrant who was using a fake name to begin with. The body in the trunk was and is still being ignored and not explained.

No, they didn't, but faced with the phone records that Lee clearly had, they are continuing with the lie. Why? Why not say, okay, it was a lie. No call came in.

The Anthony GPs were not there and did not witness what happened to Caylee. The only story that matters is the one Casey tells, that's what has to be investigated by LE. Cindy can say hundreds of ladybugs attached themselves to Caylee's clothing and flew off with her - it doesn't matter, it means nothing.

Nancy Grace said the phone records were as thick as a phone book. Did someone go down the list and call each phone number to see who the number belong to? Phone numbers do not show up on the record with names. Cell phones aren't even traceable, right? How do we know everyone who was called and who called Casey unless each number was dialed?

cell phones are traceable...and the police can obtain the listings for the numbers, they need not call each one.

I believe their theory is that LE does not have all the phone records. :rolleyes:

Exactly....remember, Cindy told NG that she, Cindy, has the REAL phone records.

The Anthonys will never stop enabling KC in her lies.

The Anthony GPs were not there and did not witness what happened to Caylee. The only story that matters is the one Casey tells, that's what has to be investigated by LE. Cindy can say hundreds of ladybugs attached themselves to Caylee's clothing and flew off with her - it doesn't matter, it means nothing.

Since none of us here really knows for a fact what happened to Caylee or when it happened..we really dont know who was present.
Having said that I personally dont believe Cindy and George were involved with whatever took place, but thats just my personal opinion. We have no idea who was "there".
just sayin

Of course what happened to Caylee means nothing to them. Protecting KC is paramount in their lives.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back