GUILTY IN - Antonio Swanson, 24, stabbed to death, Evansville, 14 Sept 2008

sharper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:behindbar
I live in Evansville IN and the fact a mom would scar a teenager like this blows my mind!

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2008/sep/19/details-emerge-in-alleged-slaying/

A teenage girl who told the Evansville Police Department she helped her mother dispose of a man's body in a shopping cart in the woods near their apartment early Sunday will not be charged. But a woman who told police she also helped accused killer Tangelia E. Brown, 33, dispose of the body of 24-year-old Antonio B. Swanson may be charged with two felonies, police said Thursday.

Tangelia E. Brown was questioned by Evansville police detectives on South Lombard Ave. and awaits a ride Downtown from a detective Wednesday afternoon. The body of Antonio B. Swanson, 24, formerly Brown's live-in boyfriend, was found in a nearby wooded area.

Swanson's body was found at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday in a wooded area near The Arbors at Evansville apartment complex, next to an abandoned house at 1222 S. Lombard Ave. The body was wrapped in plastic and covered with sticks, branches and a tire.

Oh Lord help me, if there was a campaign to create a law to license parenting / to have children - I'd fight for it on days like this.

We may have the ability to give life but creating a healthy human being takes responsibility, love, commitment and above all BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH is wrong with this world and the poor children that are forced to live through this stuff.

I am curious as to what led up to her killing the BF? I am wondering if it was self defense or if it was for other reasons? It doesn't excuse her involving her daughter in disposing of his body, or hiding the body for that matter. But it would go a long way toward answering why he was killed.

That's what the news keeps saying - there was an argument about another woman. The accused keeps saying "He disrespected her". It is a sad, sad situation - thinking that the three loaded his dead body in a Wal Mart shopping cart and took him to hide his body.

How about how the cops said they aren't sure if the little girl was coerced in helping move the body?

Hello, your mom murders a man for disrespecting her? What are you gonna do? I'd listen to her if that was my mother. I'd do anything she told me for fear of my life.

Ugh, I can tell you that she's going to have problems for a long time, if not forever. My ex was adopted by his aunt/uncle when he was a very young child because of problems (drinking/drugs) with his real parents. His father was eventually in prison for murder and his mom presumed dead.

When he was 17 (his adopted dad/uncle had passed away) he decided he was going to see his real dad and live with him now that he was out of prison.

One evening he was making something in the kitchen, hears a knock on the door and then hears a gun shot. His father had killed whoever it was at the door and then pointed the gun at my x and forced him to help him load the body in the trunk of his car. After that he just took off running.

He was eventually arrested and held for almost 2 weeks before LE could confirm that he had nothing to do with the crime.

That was 25 years ago, and he was never the same. IMO he never will be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back