Denise Pipitone age 4-Found Alive after being missing for 4 years?

Patience

Former Member
Reaction score
This has not been confirmed so I did not know where to post this story but wouldn't it be something it this is indeen Denise Pipitone?

A young Italian girl who disappeared four years ago — and was dubbed Italy's Madeleine McCann — has apparently been found alive and well.
Greek police think they have found Denise Pipitone, who was taken from Sicily, on the island of Kos after a tip-off from an Italian tourist who stayed there last month.
The Roma gipsy who accompanied the girl to the island has been taken into custody and charged with abducting a minor.
Greek police spokesman Panayiotis Stathis said: "(The suspect) was unable to certify that the girl was her daughter.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,421581,00.html

What a GORGEOUS! child!

How do they explain the fact that the little girl is fluent in Italian and her "mother" isn't? This may not be Denise, but she certainly cannot be the daughter of this woman who claims to be her mother.

I think the dna results confirmed that she IS the daughter of the woman who had her. I can't explain the Italian language thing-but my 8 year old knows a whole heck of a lot more spanish than I do.

Like many of our Latino "guest" immigrant workers in the US, Italy hosts many Roma workers, too.
Their children grow up in Italy and attend Italian schools, while they speak Rumanian dialect at home. The parents don't learn much Italian.

Well I want to know how in the world they got the DNA back so fast? Here in the USA it seems to take months.

I think the test was fudged by the testing authorities after getting their palms greased. I believe that same thing happened in the case of little Maria who was found in a Gypsy home in Greece and yet was supposedly born to a Gypsy mother in Bulgaria. Gypsies are called Roma as they originally are from Bulgaria. Many Roma families still are based out of Bulgaria, yet regularly transplant to other countries in the EU for temporary periods of time, and for purposes of scamming the host countries for entitlements. JMO

I found a recent photo online of a young teenaged girl living in a Roma house. She is living in squalor and is holding a bright red-headed toddler. This teen looks very similar to Denise Pipitone, same nose, eyes, ears, mouth, jawline, hair color, etc.. I'd like to post it here if possible.

Please notice the young brunette girl of about 13 in the striped sweater who appears in the photos taken in the house of the Bulgarian Roma woman who supposedly gave birth to little "Maria" girl who was found last year living in a different Roma house in Greece. Please notice that the teenaged girl in the striped sweater looks very similar to the girl shown in the age progression done for four-year old Denise Pipitone who disappeared from Sicily on September 1, 2004 from the sidewalk in front of the door of her parents' house.

This teenaged girl’s nose is exactly the same as that of little Denise Pipitone. Same with the eyes, eyebrows, mouth shape, and chin line. Notice also that this older girl’s ears look just like little Denise’s.

Data about Denise Pipitone: Born: on October 26th 2000 - Eyes and Hair: Brown Height and Weight: (at the time she went missing) 98 cm 16 kg - Distinguishing Marks: had both ears doubly pierced and a scratch under her left eye - Missing from: September 1st 2004, at about 12 p.m., near her home in Via Domenico la Bruna , 6, Mazara del Vallo, (TP) Sicily, Italy

http://www.cerchiamodenise.org/

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-10-24/pictures-show-bulgarian-roma-woman-with-blonde-son/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...suggest-gave-away-baby-Greece.html#addComment

This page show the missing four-year old on the right. The photo of the ittle girl on the left was taken just weeks after Denise was kidnapped. A bank guard took the photo on the street with his cell phone after he noticed the little girl's resemblance to Denise and that the little girl was speaking fluent Italian although she was with a group of Roma people (aka Gypsies, most often are itinerrant farm workers from Bulgaria)

http://pipitonedenise.skyrock.com/7...MEE-PAR-UN-VIGILE-A-L-AIDE-D-UN-PORTABLE.html

http://www.si24.it/2014/02/15/denise-pipitone-fissato-lappello-per-jessica-pulizzi/35495/

Translation:

. . . It was April 18, the first hearing before the Court of Appeal of Palermo, the Court of Appeal for Jessica Pulizzi, 27, who was acquitted last June 27 by the Court of Marsala per an accusation of complicity in kidnapping of Denise Pipitone, who disappeared from Mazara del Vallo (Tp ) September 1, 2004 , when she was a little less than four years. The defendant, the daughter of the same father of Denise Pipitone (Piero Pulizzi ) was acquitted " for not having committed the crime," even though " lack or insufficiency of evidence."

For Jessica Pulizzi, prosecutors Carmazzi Sabrina and Francesca Rago had called for the sentence to 15 years in prison. "A number of clear indications, unique and convergent - the prosecutor stated in the indictment - suggest that Jessica was the author of the seizure. Is guilty without any doubt. Although it may not have acted alone." For making false statements to the prosecutor, the Court sentenced instead to two years imprisonment Gaspare Ghaleb , 28, former boyfriend of Jessica.

Launched March 16, 2010, the first trial for the kidnapping of Denise has lasted for 44 hearings. The small child vanished into thin air between 11.45 and 11.50 September 1, 2004. She was playing in front of home, via Domenico La Bruna , while the maternal grandmother, Francesca Randazzo , which had been entrusted with the chid, was preparing lunch and occasionally called to the child through the open door. The last one to see Denise would have been a cousin who lived nearby. Piera Maggio , Denise's mother, has never resigned herself to think her daughter is dead . . .

As of right now she seems to still be missing. She is still listed on the law enforcement website with a link to her families site to the age progression fotos

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back