Dog digs up child's foot: Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh bless that child.
Let me know if this ends up not being related and I will move this to crimes forum.
thank you!

Oh lord, I hope they find the rest of the remains so that sweet baby can be laid to rest, whoever it is. What is this world coming to?

I looked on missing childrens websites and could not find any children ( teens yes children no ) that are missing.

This is most likely not Caylee. It is 636 miles away. An 11 hour drive one way.

This is most likely not Caylee. It is 636 miles away. An 11 hour drive one way.

I'm not ruling out anything at this point. She could have drove there, isn't there a time frame that she is missing? I hope it isn't, but I hope that we don't have another dead child out there too.

I instantly thought of Haleigh Culwell... but she has been missing for over a year and was 11 at the time.

Bringing my post over from the "Theories" thread...

Dog digs up child's foot, police look for body

RUSSELLVILLE, Alabama (AP) -- Police say a dog in northwest Alabama dug up a child's severed foot -- and an investigation is under way to find the child.
Chris Hargett, the police chief of Russelville, Alabama, said Monday that his officers got a weekend call from an area resident who says the foot was dragged up by a dog.
Hargett says an orthopedic surgeon confirmed that the foot belonged to a child and now a search has been launched in hopes of finding other remains.
(snipped)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/22/....ap/index.html

Russellville is 10 hours away from Orlando...wonder if cell phone pings put CA around there. Could be why she brought some extra gas with her by way of the gas cans she took from her parents.

I read in another post that the foot was of a "child/small adult", so for me, that rules out Caylee, as she was no where near the size of a "small adult!"

http://www.timesdaily.com/article/2...e=Police_look_for_origin_of_foot_found_by_dog

The chief said anyone who knows anything about the remains or about a missing child or small adult that has not been reported is asked to contact Shoals Area CrimeStoppers at 386-8685 or any local law enforcement agency.

If they are including small adult in that search than I doubt it would be Caylee. They also stated that the foot was not badly decomposed.

http://www.timesdaily.com/article/2...e=Police_look_for_origin_of_foot_found_by_dog

The chief said anyone who knows anything about the remains or about a missing child or small adult that has not been reported is asked to contact Shoals Area CrimeStoppers at 386-8685 or any local law enforcement agency.

If they are including small adult in that search than I doubt it would be Caylee. They also stated that the foot was not badly decomposed.

Thank you! I knew that I had read "small adult" somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member