1228 users online (204 members and 1024 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

I am doing just as Exit13 has done and coming forward on your forum to disspell any and all rumors about me. Feel free to field any and all questions and I will answer the ones that I feel I can answer. Thanks to everyone in advance for your patience and understanding...

Hi Dante thanks so much for stopping by rumor has been passed around a good bit that you would not talk Le and that they were seeking you a lot. Is any of that true?

Do you live at Sawgrass?
    How long have you known Casey?
    Have you ever heard her mention a "nanny"?
    What was the nanny's name if yes?
    How long have you lived at Sawgrass?
    When was the last time you saw Caylee?
    When was the last time you spoke with or saw Casey?
    Did Casey ever visit you at Sawgrass?
    Does Casey have any other friends that you know of at Sawgrass?
    Did you ever know of Casey to do any type of drugs, including weed?

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Dante is it true that you up and moved when the cops came to talk to you?

OH yes, and THANK YOU for stopping by-SO MUCH!

Casey Anthonys defense!

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

That's great to hear, I believe the site owner will want to contact you to confirm you are in fact you, before people start asking you questions and such.

I look forward to hearing more.

missscarlett is offline Miss Scarlett in the Library with the Revolver...
    Hi, Dante! Welcome! My questions are: do you currently or have you ever lived at Sawgrass Apts.? Has Casey ever been to your house? Would she be using knowledge gained from you to help fabricate her story? Thank you so much!
    ANTHONYS IN CASEYLAND

"I think you might do something better
    with the time...than waste it in asking
    riddles that have no answers."

--Alice in Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by magiemay View Post
    Hi Dante thanks so much for stopping by rumor has been passed around a good bit that you would not talk Le and that they were seeking you a lot. Is any of that true?
    No problem... A card was placed in my door the day casey was taken around orlando by LE. There was a cell number on the back and it stated under it to call ASAP, which I did and answered a few questions the officer had.

Welcome to the board! I'll get ready for the board to crash now. lol I'm sorry you are having to deal with this stuff. Is there anything that you would like to say first to avoid a thosand questions? I think it would be easier, then answer questions.

Dante as soon as our owner has confirmed your identity we would love to talk to you. We have recently removed threads about you in an effort to give you some privacy. if you would like to come forward you are certainly welcome to do so.
    Owner should be contacting you as soon as she is made aware, unless you have already done so I didn't know

Please do not take offense to this , as this is how we keep our forum respected.

Good to go. Thank you for your patience!

hey Dante welcome to websleuths. this stuff with casey has really effected a lot of people hasn't it.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Welcome Dante !!
    I don't have any questions for you , Just want to Thank You !!
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

Welcome!! We look forward to you sharing you insight and answers on everything.

Dante, we seriously appreciate you stopping by dude, as we are all on the edge here, and all we can think about is Caylee...I will not ask another question in this post, but just very sincerely wanted to say a heartfelt thanks for coming here.

Casey Anthonys defense!

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast