Casey's "Script" #2

lastchance

Reaction score
Hi, everyone, I'm new here and just so you know, I've been avidly following this case. I've seen several message boards but none can compare to the sheer intelligence and innovative thinking that appears on this one!
My question is about the so-called script that Zanny and her sister, Samantha gave Casey. Am I correct in thinking that she said she was to follow it for 30 days or so? Then what? Also, wouldn't the 30 days be from the time she supposedly took Caylee? So why didn't Casey use the "script" format immediately following the kidnapping? This whole thing makes me nuts.

ETA: Add link for Thread#1

In my opinion --

Judging by what has happened so far, I'd say it might look something like this if the script existed:

Casey,

This is your inner monologue speaking! I want you to do the following for the next __ days (until someone finds out you're a phony):

1. I want you to look as cold and callous as you can
2. Make up whatever names you want
3. Put as many people through as much emotional, spiritual, and financial difficulty as you can
4. Go out and party like there's no tomorrow

Never sincerely,
Casey's inner monologue

P.S. Aren't you glad we got rid of that "conscience" years ago? LOL let's go to FUSION!

Because Casey is not as smart as people give her credit for. I think she has gotten by a GREAT deal on a decent vocabulary, a lot of charm, and a pretty face, and NOT so much HIGHER intelligence...if you know what I mean. Just like in the Matrix "there is no spoon", so too in Caseyland, there is no script.

Welcome to the board! I really don't know much about the script, I was hoping one would magically appear so that we could go over it. I do believe that it was a 30 day or 31 script to follow. I don't know if she ever handed over to the police or if it ever existed in the first place. Maybe someone else here can answer these more for you. Enjoy!

That is too funny--maybe there are notes for costumes, too--
Hoochie knot tied shirt
Scary sunglasses
Fake Rosary
and to complete the look--
Arrogant smirk

Because I think there is no "script". She is just trying to make us play into her trap and it is not working. I thought story was bizarre. If there was a "script" or something wouldn't she get some more "scripts" sent to her to read from the supposed kidnappers?

That's exactly what I thought--it makes no sense (but what has she said that does?)

Because I think there is no "script". She is just trying to make us play into her trap and it is not working. I thought story was bizarre. If there was a "script" or something wouldn't she get some more "scripts" sent to her to read from the supposed kidnappers?

You would think so. I'm not buying it either with the script. It's just another Casey Anthony lie!

Yeah like she lost the phone! Hey I know! Maybe she left the phone on the script and she lost both of them at the same time! Yeah, yeah that's it!

Hi, everyone, I'm new here and just so you know, I've been avidly following this case. I've seen several message boards but none can compare to the sheer intelligence and innovative thinking that appears on this one!
My question is about the so-called script that Zanny and her sister, Samantha gave Casey. Am I correct in thinking that she said she was to follow it for 30 days or so? Then what? Also, wouldn't the 30 days be from the time she supposedly took Caylee? So why didn't Casey use the "script" format immediately following the kidnapping? This whole thing makes me nuts.

GOOD QUESTION!!! I'd also like to add to this as I have been meaning to ask this for awhile. WHERE is THAT script? Why can;t Casey hand that over to LE if indeed that is the truth? Oh yeah it must be in that OTHER phone too right? LOL Geez.

The "script" is another Casey lie. She has never behaved like someone whose child has been kidnapped. Even in her conversations with friends and family from jail, she didn't show a shred of concern for poor Caylee. She's buying time until Caylee's body is so badly decomposed that a cause of death can't be determined.

Yeah like she lost the phone! Hey I know! Maybe she left the phone on the script and she lost both of them at the same time! Yeah, yeah that's it!
Well lets not trust her with anything else so far she has lost her daughter, her phone, her script, her friends, her bf, Oh and her mind for expecting us to believe any of her tales!!!

Well lets not trust her with anything else so far she has lost her daughter, her phone, her script, her friends, her bf, Oh and her mind for expecting us to believe any of her tales!!!

:clap: So true!!!!!

My question is about the so-called script that Zanny and her sister, Samantha gave Casey.

I'm new here too, but not new to this case. I have followed every story on it that I can. I too am curious about the "script" statement. I do believe that she and possibly another person authored the script, and she has doggedly stuck to it. She threw it away, because she had a whole month to rehearse the darn thing. I keep going back to a statement made by the voice analysis expert that stated "She is also quite rehearsed in her statements". I agree that she sounds rehearsed.

I think Caylee died accidentally at Casey's hands, and Casey truly believes she is smarter than the general population and LE. I think her parents suspect that she is the culprit, but as they always have done, went into cover-up mode for their daughter. Its time they stopped running behind Casey with a pooper scooper.

Is there any proof that Casey ever actually told the kidnapping in the park/script story to Cindy who supposedly relayed it to LP?

Didn't she say she "lost" the "script?" Hmmmmmmmmm, how convenient!

Could you imagine losing "THE script" that your daughter's life depended on!?? Not exactly the same as losing one's cell phone. What a joke.

Hmm... now where could she have left that darn script? Has anyone checked on the desk in her office? :confused:

;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back