1234 users online (276 members and 958 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

FL - Palm Bay, child found alone, parents missing

If anyone knows who this child or his parents may be please call Palm Bay, FL police. I hope I posted this in the right forum.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17529860/detail.html

PALM BAY, Fla. -- Police are searching for the parents of little boy who was wandering alone near Jupiter Boulevard and Emerson Drive NW in Palm Bay. (see map)

A passerby called police about 8:45 Monday morning and said the child was walking around, apparently lost.

The child is a 3- or 4-year-old black male who was wearing a blue shirt with the Disney character "Tigger" on it, jeans and no shoes.

Officers couldn't get any information from the boy, so they checked nearby daycare centers and did a reverse 911 call to phones in the area, but had no luck. The boy is the custody of the Department of Children and Families.

Anyone with information is asked to call Palm Bay police at 321-952-3456.
    Copyright 2008 by wftv.com. All rights reserved.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

I don't know how they expect anyone to help based on the description alone with NO PHOTO! So basically, every 3-4 year old black Florida boy who might own a tigger shirt is a possibility right now.

When you click on the link you can see it has been resolved.
    Mom went on interview and left 14yo in charge who fell asleep and nobody realized child was missing for some time.

I'm glad the little guy was found before something horrible could have happened to him.

I know some fourteen yr. olds that would be mature enough to watch a four yr. old and some not. This young man may have been mature enough but possibly he could have taken a few safeguards to make sure the 4 yr. old couldn't get out of the house. Then again some kids are little geniuses when it comes to unlocking doors, opening sliding glass doors, etc.

The 14 year old probably couldn't be bothered to take precautions; either playing video games; stuck in front of the tube; or sleeping himself.

Here's the follow up ya'll:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...m_bay_mom.html

PALM BAY -- Prosecutors will drop neglect charges against the mother of the 4-year-old who wandered away while she was at a job interview.

"In September, Nassia Eugie's son was found wandering in Palm Bay near the intersection of Jupiter Boulevard and Emerson Drive.... The state attorney's office said the charges didn't seem justified because a 14-year-old is old enough to baby-sit."

Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post

PALM BAY -- Prosecutors will drop neglect charges against the mother of the 4-year-old who wandered away while she was at a job interview.

"In September, Nassia Eugie's son was found wandering in Palm Bay near the intersection of Jupiter Boulevard and Emerson Drive.... The state attorney's office said the charges didn't seem justified because a 14-year-old is old enough to baby-sit."
    Well at least mom was on an interview and not man trolling or out partying at the bars. I used to take care of my sister at that age but I never let anything happen to her. Im glad he was safe.

Well, I had to click on this because I just saw "child wandering alone" and reading this thread, it appears this happened a block away from me?! I never head of this before now. My dad would have mentioned it because he is a school crossing guard and are always up on the local happenings. But he never mentioned it either. Weird, but I'm glad he was found safe.

Bump. Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post