Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my opinion that Caylee's mother has killed her child...either accidentally or premeditated.

Her parents either know or suspect their daughter of this crime OR they are culpable in this crime.

Nothing else makes sense.

I still don't think it was accidental. Two reasons why: 1-Chloroform search on internet and traces found in trunck and 2- KC out partying in mid June and acting completely normal with her boyfriend (no signs of emotional distress). If she died accidentally, there is no way any mother could move on so quickly acting as though nothing happened. Only a sociopath could do that.

This may be a dumb idea, but let's say George and Cindy were willing to actually try and find the child (her body). Can they determine how many miles Casey put on the car (assuming it was Caylee in the trunk) and there for determine a radius in which to search in??

Like I said, it may be a dumb idea, I have no idea how long Casey actually had the car or if they even have any idea how many miles were on it. I'm just thinking...

Well, I would guess nobody but Casey will have an estimate on how many miles the car was driven lately...unless it has been in for a service. That's the kind of thing the police wouldn't miss though, so no need to ask the people who can't seem to tell the truth.

I believe Casey was working as a "daytime call girl" during the time she was supposedly going to her day job and leaving Caylee with her "pimp" thinking she was safe. The pimp either killed the child or there was a terrible accident and he put the body in Casey's trunk unbeknownst to her while she was out with a client. The "pimp" disappeared, Casey returned and found that he and Caylee were gone. He left a note saying that he'd had an emergency and would be back in a few days and not to worry about Caylee because he had her with him. Casey believes him so she goes out with friends and parties the night away. Casey found out she didn't even know his real name and was unable to locate him or even truly identify him. She didn't know what had happened to Caylee until she smelled the odor coming from her trunk. She panicked, did something with the body and used chloroform to try to eradicate the smell in the trunk. She won't confess because she'd have to admit what she had been doing and is possibly protecting some high profile clients.

Not really what I think happened, but an interesting possibility.

You know, I just had this strange thought. After reading the Q&A threads with Dante and Exit, plus hearing what JG had to say, I really can't mesh this "new" Casey with the "old" Casey. It makes me wonder if that flurry of calls was because of an accident which led to GA helping her dispose of the body and giving her a "script" and maybe, just maybe, she snapped after that. Maybe her actions from 6/16 until now have been caused by a sort of PTSD after seeing her daughter dead. In her interview, she never says anything about being worried about what her Dad will think, only her mom. Could that be because he already knows? Could GA have pressured her into this cover-up scam?

You know, I just had this strange thought. After reading the Q&A threads with Dante and Exit, plus hearing what JG had to say, I really can't mesh this "new" Casey with the "old" Casey. It makes me wonder if that flurry of calls was because of an accident which led to GA helping her dispose of the body and giving her a "script" and maybe, just maybe, she snapped after that. Maybe her actions from 6/16 until now have been caused by a sort of PTSD after seeing her daughter dead. In her interview, she never says anything about being worried about what her Dad will think, only her mom. Could that be because he already knows? Could GA have pressured her into this cover-up scam?

WOW, that could be very possible

These *new* revelations do seem to throw a wrinkle into the mix.
Problem with PTSD (which was theorized on other threads) is she just doesn't seem to have the classic symptoms associated with this: anxiety, depression, panic, phobias etc. :confused::confused:

Even though the posts from Casey's old friends indicate that she was once a different person old patterns can still be seen. These friends weren't lovers and were just friends to socialize with. Casey moved too fast with Tony the same as she did with Jesse. Casey complained about her mother/parents to Tony the same as Jesse. Casey had someone on the side with Jesse and then again when dating Tony. It looks to me like Casey can't handle relationships with men and freaks out when she gets in one.

BINGO !! I have suspected this from the beginning, because the one thing I can't get out of my mind is that GA was the last one to see Caylee. If Casey spent the night at Tony's like was told to LE by him and others, then maybe she never went home. CA left for work and GA was the only one left there with Caylee.

Wow. You know....That does actually make sense!! I would hate to think that GA would be a part of this BUT this actually does make sense....Him with his LE background...Gave her a "script" to follow. Tells her that if she does what he says that everything will be ok....Agh!!!! I hate the theory but then again, makes perfect sense. Especially the PTSD after part....Seeing as her "friends" are saying that "this" KC is NOT the KC they "knew."

(Brought over from another thread)

Part 1:

The person I think who knows more than anyone is Cindy's therapist.
Once those records are subpoena'd, more will be revealed.

I think Cindy was getting advice from the therapist, telling her - Cindy - to take actions that she normally wouldn't have done.... i.e. make Casey responsible for stealing, lying, neglecting her child. Kick her out of the house. Press charges for stealing Cindy's parent's money. Obtain custody of Caylee.

When Cindy told KC what her plans were, KC went berserk and threatened to take Caylee and never let Cindy see her granddaughter again.

Anger--->Threats---> Verbal abuse --->Physical Altercation

Cindy may have continued to see the therapist after Caylee and Casey left. From her post at her Myspace July 3rd, Cindy was obviously very distraught. The therapist is prolly the one that first called Casey a sociopath and then Cindy repeated it to Casey's friend(s).

The therapist prolly advised Cindy to call 911 and have Casey arrested and when she did, felt so uncomfortable and guilty for doing so, as she had never made Casey be responsible for her actions in the past. (Remember what the teacher said about Cindy showing up at school, etc.)

Cindy then immediately went back to her own way of thinking and doing things, re Casey's behavior, lies, threats, etc..... without the therapist's help/advice. Thus the drastic change in her demeaner immediately after the 3rd 911 call.

Since there are confidentiality laws, the therapist can not give any info re what he/she knows about the case... unless the records are subpoened.

(Brought over from another thread)

Part 2:

One of my theories is that Casey took Caylee and left the house. In a state of rage/passion, Casey harmed-killed Caylee in some way, panicked, and then tried to cover it up... staging a drowning.

My other theory is that Casey wasn't going to let Caylee burden her lifestyle and her relationship w/ TonE.... and when there was noone with whom to leave Caylee, she left her in the trunk where she suffocated. I think she panicked with this theory also and tried to cover-up.

I don't think she purposely left the pizza in the trunk to cover the odor.
Raw meat or milk would've done a better job.

I think the pizza was just a leftover meal of Caylee's.

We were in a deep discussion on the radio interview thread and I thought we should move it here instead!

LP said that there was a fight between Casey and CA in which CA wrapped her hands around Casey's neck to choke her. That is some fight!! This supposedly happened on June 15th. (Reason they did not want to use June 15th as the date Caylee went missing as we previously discussed?)

While I knew there was a fight and I wondered if it had not gotten physical between the two. It fits with my theory. Interesting.

We were in a deep discussion on the radio interview thread and I thought we should move it here instead!

LP said that there was a fight between Casey and CA in which CA wrapped her hands around Casey's neck to choke her. That is some fight!! This supposedly happened on June 15th. (Reason they did not want to use June 15th as the date Caylee went missing as we previously discussed?)

While I knew there was a fight and I wondered if it had not gotten physical between the two. It fits with my theory. Interesting.

So Cindy choked Casey and Casey left with Caylee? Clint said that Casey slept at Tony's that evening.

Cindy says she swam with Caylee and Casey wouldn't swim because it was to cold.

Cindy also says she tucked them both into bed.

Many many inconsistencies on that date from Cindy.

SS! Where are we discussing? I keep following you around between the two threads. LOL

Yes. Casey being at Tony's that evening according to Clint and TL doesn't gel with her statements either.

We are definitely missing something on June 15th! Especially after a physical altercation between the two.

My question is where was LA? It was Father's Day. Did he come visit his dad? Was he there and it is how LP learned of the fight? We do know that initially LA talked a lot to LP and RD as they were "saving Casey from jail" at the time. The A fam trusted them at the time, imo. Until LP pulled the BS handle on them!

Cindy also didnt want anyone to know there had been a fight on June 15th. Cindy first said everything was fine, Casey was just taking a little vacation and bonding with Caylee.

Yes. Casey being at Tony's that evening according to Clint and TL doesn't gel with her statements either.

We are definitely missing something on June 15th! Especially after a physical altercation between the two.

My question is where was LA? It was Father's Day. Did he come visit his dad? Was he there and it is how LP learned of the fight? We do know that initially LA talked a lot to LP and RD as they were "saving Casey from jail" at the time. The A fam trusted them at the time, imo. Until LP pulled the BS handle on them!

I believe what he is saying is true....

Why is Cindy lying? We know that Casey did not sleep there as Cindy claims unless she snuck out in the night which is possible I guess. But not so much for me after hearing that Cindy had her hands around Casey's neck. She stated in the Greta interview that it was just a normal Sunday night and nothing was amiss. So she flat out lied about that night. I want to know if Casey left with Caylee and if so where did she go with her. Clint said that Caylee was not at Tony's.

Whatever happened to caylee had to have happened after that fight and before she went to Tony's. That has to be the window of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74