Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 452
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,590
    Last night on NG, the forensics guy said that Chloroform does not remove evidence, will not degrade DNA, in fact they use it in the lab to isolate DNA.

    So no one was trying to clean the car with it....I think it just broke or spilled at some point.


  2. #137
    Yes, and Kobie is working for JB's defense team...so do we believe anything he says now? He has turned into another "spin doctor" in this case. While it is true they use Chloroform in forensics, I think Kobie's "team" is trying to say that LE botched this test and the Chloroform was from testing not from anything else.

    The person using Chloroform to clean may not have known such information about it not degrading DNA. They would only be concerned about getting rid of the horrific smell in the trunk.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.


  3. #138
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind View Post
    Maybe it was put in the trunk in an attempt to degrade any sample of forensic evidence removed from the trunk for testing.
    Ok, now, don't eat me alive here, but I vaguely remember when this whole chloroform thing broke, on NG she said that chloroform is sometimes used in forensic testing... if that's so, then how would it degrade forensic evidence?
    I don't have a link, I just remember Nancy saying that the day the chloroform info came out and thinking "oh, great, I'm sure JB will try and use that somehow!"


    Can anyone back this up? I'm at work right now and shouldn't be searching


  4. #139
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
    Last night on NG, the forensics guy said that Chloroform does not remove evidence, will not degrade DNA, in fact they use it in the lab to isolate DNA.

    So no one was trying to clean the car with it....I think it just broke or spilled at some point.
    You beat me to it! Glad I'm not the only one who heard it!


  5. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Me View Post
    Dont eat me alive here but.....

    I dont think the chloroform came into play until after George brought the car home. I think he used it to try and clean what ever was in the truck up or to try and mask/or if not destroy what ever was making the horrible smell.

    I dont think Casey was using it on Caylee. Then again I could be wrong.
    I won't eat you alive because I totally agree...except we don't know when it was used or when it was researched on the computer. If we could pinpoint the date someone looked it up and who the person researching it could be, we would be closer to getting answers on the Chloroform.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.


  6. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammi99 View Post
    CA went into great detail to regurgitate KC's story about Zani getting into a car accident and being treated at Tampa General. She stated that Zani's injuries were a concussion and a laceration behind the ear. Could that have come out of KC's mouth because she was recalling what injuries she may have caused to Caylee that led to her death. I hear everyone mentioning kernels of truth in her lies and wonder if anyone else suspects a connection between "Zani's" injuries and Caylees.
    Very true. I have been stuck on the "bits of truth" thing myself. I hadn't thought of the "car accident" being possibly related to Caylee's death. Honestly, I am so beyond stumped in this case that I cannot settle on a possible theory.


  7. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah7855 View Post
    Ok, now, don't eat me alive here, but I vaguely remember when this whole chloroform thing broke, on NG she said that chloroform is sometimes used in forensic testing... if that's so, then how would it degrade forensic evidence?
    I don't have a link, I just remember Nancy saying that the day the chloroform info came out and thinking "oh, great, I'm sure JB will try and use that somehow!"


    Can anyone back this up? I'm at work right now and shouldn't be searching
    Hey, Sarah. Thank you for pointing that out.


  8. #143
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Bumble Scum, Ga
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    Beyond Me, no eating you alive. I'd take you to lunch, my treat. This is the way I too have imagined the chloroform use. It belonged to George and he knew from his law enforcement days it was a way to mask an odor or clean up a stain. He used it in the trunk.
    Let me know where you'd like to eat. Please, somewhere in this country. I'm getting so tired of lunching in Paris.
    Free lunch! Yah!!! I say we go to lunch in Orlando and swing by the Anthony home and give Casey a knuckle sandwich for lunch! What you say ?!


  9. #144
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Bumble Scum, Ga
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
    Last night on NG, the forensics guy said that Chloroform does not remove evidence, will not degrade DNA, in fact they use it in the lab to isolate DNA.

    So no one was trying to clean the car with it....I think it just broke or spilled at some point.
    Well that kills my theory about Casey not useing it on Caylee huh? I was hoping it was used to clean up the stain or mask the foul scent. Or maybe it was a by product of a cleaner......guess not ! Plt!


  10. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Me View Post
    Well that kills my theory about Casey not useing it on Caylee huh? I was hoping it was used to clean up the stain or mask the foul scent. Or maybe it was a by product of a cleaner......guess not ! Plt!
    No, it doesn't "kill your theory" at all. Kobie is working for the defense team now and "they" are going to try to say it was used in testing of the car after the fact. I still say it is quite possible, even probable, that it was used to try to clean that trunk and get rid of the smell. Again, it is contingent on when the search on the computer was done and who actually did it. Nothing Kobie said changes my opinion on the chloroform.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.


  11. #146
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Yes, and Kobie is working for JB's defense team...so do we believe anything he says now? He has turned into another "spin doctor" in this case. While it is true they use Chloroform in forensics, I think Kobie's "team" is trying to say that LE botched this test and the Chloroform was from testing not from anything else.

    The person using Chloroform to clean may not have known such information about it not degrading DNA. They would only be concerned about getting rid of the horrific smell in the trunk.
    I've been wondering why Nancy Grace has not gotten another forensic expert on her show. I would like to compare what Kobie is saying to that of another expert in the field. I'm with you, I take what Kobie says in line with "working" with the defense.

    I've also wondered if the air tests came back positive for any chemicals found in air freshner as well. I think they tried everything to rid the smell from that car.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .


  12. #147
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Bumble Scum, Ga
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    No, it doesn't "kill your theory" at all. Kobie is working for the defense team now and "they" are going to try to say it was used in testing of the car after the fact. I still say it is quite possible, even probable, that it was used to try to clean that trunk and get rid of the smell. Again, it is contingent on when the search on the computer was done and who actually did it. Nothing Kobie said changes my opinion on the chloroform.
    oh I didnt know that Kobie is working for JB team. I guess I missed that


  13. #148
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    No, it doesn't "kill your theory" at all. Kobie is working for the defense team now and "they" are going to try to say it was used in testing of the car after the fact. I still say it is quite possible, even probable, that it was used to try to clean that trunk and get rid of the smell. Again, it is contingent on when the search on the computer was done and who actually did it. Nothing Kobie said changes my opinion on the chloroform.
    Hi SS,

    Sorry if I'm dense but I'm stuck on the question of-

    If the chloroform had been present in the trunk at the tow yard, would
    the flies and maggots have survived?


  14. #149
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,143

    basic outline

    Let's hope LE can fill in the details!

    1. Caylee is dead
    2. It was not an accident
    3. The Anthony clan were aware of this early in the game
    4. They made a "family" decision to go this route to spare themselves the loss of Casey also
    5. The gas cans BS of the 24th was just a smoke screen thrown in...including the reporting of the theft to the police. They were well into their planned scheme by this time

    If it were an accidental death, they would be smart enough to report it and Casey would have done little or no time. Not the case.

    To co-exist in the same household now, they are obviously all involved in covering up the murder of Caylee. They know she is dead, the world knows she is dead. It is so simply obvious.

    Now we just sit back and wait for someone in the Anthony clan to break or for LE to connect enough dots of circumstantial evidence to put her away. It WILL happen.


  15. #150
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Bumble Scum, Ga
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzysf View Post
    Let's hope LE can fill in the details!

    1. Caylee is dead
    2. It was not an accident
    3. The Anthony clan were aware of this early in the game
    4. They made a "family" decision to go this route to spare themselves the loss of Casey also
    5. The gas cans BS of the 24th was just a smoke screen thrown in...including the reporting of the theft to the police. They were well into their planned scheme by this time

    If it were an accidental death, they would be smart enough to report it and Casey would have done little or no time. Not the case.

    To co-exist in the same household now, they are obviously all involved in covering up the murder of Caylee. They know she is dead, the world knows she is dead. It is so simply obvious.

    Now we just sit back and wait for someone in the Anthony clan to break or for LE to connect enough dots of circumstantial evidence to put her away. It WILL happen.


    The sooner the better. I am not sure how much more I can take of thier crapola


Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 12:10 AM
  2. Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #4
    By chicoliving in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 694
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 02:59 AM
  3. Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3
    By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1203
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 06:29 PM
  4. Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1
    By PrayersForMaura in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 01:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •