781 users online (109 members and 672 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
    Posts
    277

    Cliff notes- Dante S. Speaks

    S., Dante – www.myspace.com/w**ts Born in Rutland, lived in Ludlow …Casual Friend of Casey's who lives at Sawgrass Apartments #21* for 3 years. (Lake Vaj grp) Worked at Don Reid Ford; quit as of June 17 (last day). Worked at Muscle Cars and Handlebars on Orange and Landstreet, posted on July 13, that the job at Muscle Cars did not work out, and he would be moving shops but not sure where. Dante is transplant; born in VT and moved to Florida when he was young. Attended Colonial High School (CLASS OF 2003) which is where he met Casey. They have been casual friends for eight years. Up until June 6, 2008 Dante had not left town in five years. Dante became involved in the Casey Anthony case because of a few things. One, he lives at Sawgrass. Two, he worked at DRF-Don Reid Ford where Ricardo worked, which, meant that he saw Casey and Caylee at least twice a week. Three a psychic in Detroit mentioned his name and also Leonard Padilla mentioned his name on Nancy Grace... Dante has never heard mention of a nanny, last time he saw Caylee was at DRF around the end of May 2008. July 1st was the last time he saw Casey and that was at Miller Ale House and he also saw Jeff H. there at that time. . Never knew Casey to do drugs.

    Casey did visit Annie and Dante at Sawgrass but it was more than 2 years ago, no other friends that I know of live at Sawgrass. Annie and Dante lived together at Sawgrass. Annie never babysat Caylee while she lived at Sawgrass… Dante states that if Casey had a Nanny at Sawgrass he definitely would have known. He would have run into her at some point. Has no idea how Casey would have gotten information on ZG being at Sawgrass. He has been pondering that… He can use a key card to access the complex but he usually uses the gate code or just calls his own apt since it is hooked into his cell phone. Does not know how you would go about getting a new one and you can only have one per driver or resident in the apt… Would not classify Annie and KC as best friends. They had their moments. Neither of us has had contact with KC since the arrest. Annie is fine. Annie is kind of oblivious to the fact that she is under some scrutiny... he spoke with her today about it and she did not believe him until she started searching around a little bit. From May to July saw KC- 3-4 times… No-KC did not mention moving in with Dante or Annie...he has a one bedroom so it would not have been possible and does not like roomates. That is why he still has my one bedroom even though the rent is ridiculous… Annie has not lived in Sawgrass for almost a year now. Can not say whether KC was mad at Annie or not...or why kc would lead LE to Sawgrass …. There is a poster of Caylee at the community mail box at Sawgrass. He would have posted more but management would have none of it. He also posted flyers at every big ten store in the central Florida market, and posted flyers at Mariners Village …does not know of kc moving plans, no idea where Caylee was when kc attended parties/gatherings… No security cams at sawgrass. Casey would not have the Sawgrass gate code because he is the only person she knows in there and Sawgrass just changed the code recently and he did not know it until three weeks ago. (ED Note: Caylee went missing 90 plus days ago) Now that he thinks of it KC did just showed up at Sawgrass But that was when Annie lived there and the gate code was common knowledge amongst our friends…


    Did see Casey during the time Caylee was missing and her demeanor had not changed at all from the normal …never asked or was told where Casey was working and she never asked for money. Knows about Websleuths because one day my mom told me my name was plastered all over the internet. Not really following the case. Would just like to see an end to this and soon. Closure for the family. ..NG show- would do it- is open and is not shy. Hoping the interviews would stop all the calling and new friend request on myspace.

    Never dated Casey. Casey never came on to him. He is not really her type. He is not a pretty boy, he is an automotive technician (educated and trained mechanic to those who do not know) Is a little rough around the edges... does not keep track of who is dating who so he can not tell you, and as far as current talk/gossip the group does not really speak of the situation...Nov 2004- thinks KC was single at the time. Left Don Reid before KC and Ricardo broke up (end of May 2008), Has no idea when they broke up, Does not know TonE. Never went to Fusian nor was he invited. Does not know JP Chatt, … Cindy did advise that he and the group does not speak with the media as well as John A**en advised Dante of the same…Dante did not write a blog- It was a post on LS1Tech.com stating that things were not working out at Muscle Cars and he was moving; not moving residences, just shops

    No changes in kc demeanor or appearance in the last 6 months. kc demeaner remained the same to our group... When KC started seeing TonE she was hanging out less though.

    Last time he saw Casey’s car was when he worked at Don Reid and she came up to see Ricardo. He is on the fence...with his beliefs on KC involvement; The only thing he is almost sure about is that Caylee is no longer with us. The evidence is just too strong in that direction. Caseys first jail call home to her mother (Lee, etc.)…He did hear the call… and he does not know how KC usually communicated with her family before and what kind of terms they were he did not know what to think….

    The way he works is something like this. If you tell him one thing and do another he considers that lying. Betray his trust once and you will never have it again. He can not respect someone he does not trust and he can not be friends with someone he can not respect…did not know kc to be a liar…


    KC liked to go out. She went to Cowboys with Annie and Dante a couple of times and a couple other places like that.(see photobucket titled Cowboys) Dante was never really into the party scene then so he did not attend all of the outings but he made it to some … Describes kc as Straight Laced….He never drank until just before the end of his senior year and even then the only place we/he did it was at the beach… In high school he drank beer at coco beach why… Only place to find a high life guard to buy beer…

    ..No to being Caylee father or knowledge as to who is..NO to puppy info… He was probably invited to Caylee 2nd B-day party but did not go. Between work, building engines and cars, and partying he does not have much free time…

    We went to Millers Ale House in Waterford Lakes, 7-1-08 Caylee was not present and she made no mention to me where she was. Dante does know Jeff Hopkins and did see Jeff at the Ale House on July 1, 2008. Casey and he did not have much communication after he left DRF.


    Chloroform can be made (intentionally or accidentaly) with cleaning supplies (his opinion).. I dont believe that Casey would KNOW this but it is possible. You can find the ingredients and process of making it on the internet very easily. He is on the fence on the WHY…Not sure how it happened … His stepfather is a Civil engineer and has a VERY VERY good understanding of chemical reactions and the like so he asked him when it came up that there was traces (his words- but not a fact) found in Casey’s car how it could have gotten there because you cant just go to your corner store and buy chloroform.


    …Again the picture came out---Dante does not know who this person is--- never knew Casey to be manipulative but that is probably because she knew she would get nowhere with him. If it was an accident, that she would hide it (the truth).? I would not think so. Accidents are pretty easily proven… he believes there is an accomplice, does not know anyone willing or stupid enough to do it, and his opinion on the rumors and conspiracy theories are going to be skewed because he is in the situation... thinks its BS... sick of it. That is why he is here clearing up the thick cloud of BS…


    Lauren C. no longer worked at DRF at the end of May and their (KC) relationship had kind of fallen apart by then from what Casey told Dante. Does not know Laura R**e… Never had anything missing. Casey never took anything from our group of friends as far as he is aware of… Yes-during the day when kc came to DRF-Caylee was with…Caylee would sit a either Dante or Annie’s desk and play with a toy or my computer while Casey and Dante or Casey and Annie spoke while KC was waiting for Ricardo…

    Have not seen kc bella tatto. Likes Patron..never worked for Dancer Royal…. No one is to blame in this incident besides Casey right now... He did not introduce kc to Ricardo---did not see kc with a blackjack telephone… Ricardo is not a mechanic, nor was Dante; at Don Reid. He was a service advisor. Basically a mechanic with nice clothes, a clean shave, and good people skills. It was his job to communicate to people what was wrong with their vehicle. Ricardo worked in the BDC which is the Business Developement Center. He basically did internet sales and service appointments ….

    Caylee was never at any parties and she always was of the utmost importance to Casey…never knew KC to run out of gas... Dont know what to make of it. May have been hoping it would get stolen. Not a commonly stolen vehicle though. Ricardo and Dante did not really talk. Ricardo is a rather quiet individual unless you know him well. Never met Amy H. although I would like to so he can confront her on her reasons as to why she put my name out there (hello-Sawgrass)...

    Casey and the purse: Casey would sometimes have a bag and sometimes not. Exit 13 states that he never saw a purse type thing with KC.

    Casey has never ridden in a vehicle with him nor has he ridden in a vehicle with KC.

    Went freely to the Anthony home, he was called there to be questioned by George and Cindy but was not forced, coerced, mislead or anything like that by them…KC was not present. Lawyers where… LE has interviewed him twice. Once over the phone and once in person with the second time being set up and requested by Dante … Because he felt as though the first time he was interviewed it was brushed off. It was over a cell phone and was clearly not recorded or written down as he could hear the officer driving …..Did not know that Casey was lying about work, the case does come as a shock to him, was not surprised when there was a card (police business card) in his door, and yes he has met her family; has been to the Anthony house. A mutual friend called Dante and told him what had happened. Has not been asked to take a lie detector test but would be willing to take one….


    I now work at a small independent shop during the day and build race/hot street cars at night... trying to get back into my management position with Big Ten Tires though. he ran stores for them for three years.

    WS avatar: When I was younger I had a S10 (small Chevrolet Pickup for those who dont know) that had a small block V8 (way too much motor for that truck) that I used nitrous on. Nitrous is a gas that allows you to run more fuel in the engine for a greater power potential. The truck was a clone of an SS which was made from 1994 to 1998. If someone has access to my Myspace they can get one of the pictures of it and post it here. Thats where I came up with the name though. My avatar is a picture of a nitrous bottle …

    LAST POST #579

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    1,033
    That Myspace link doesn't work. Besides, should we be posting Dante's Myspace page here without his permission???
    .
    .
    The law is reason, free from passion. - Aristotle

    ♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

    Here, have a smoothie:



    ♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

    "Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
    Posts
    277

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassynic View Post
    That Myspace link doesn't work. Besides, should we be posting Dante's Myspace page here without his permission???
    I purposely made the link not work but I included the name of his mypsace account to let the slueths know they have the right site matched up with the right person.............

    it was done with intention

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    214
    phenominal job putting all this together to save some time for those who weren't able to be there for the 7 hour questioning yesterday. excellent thread and great for reference. thank you

  5. #5
    I like Patron but I was stating that I was a patron of Dancers
    2000 Silverado, 4.8, 5 speed, Vortech Supercharger, Custom Y pipe, Flowmaster 40 dumped, DAILY DRIVER

    1999 S10 SS clone, 4.3, 5 speed, Weld Draglites, Taurus Efan, dropped 2/3, Full custom Y pipe, 3 inch exhaust w/ Flowmaster Delta 40 dumped, NOS EFI wet kit.

    Figured I would put this sig since thats what it is on every other board

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by NitrousPowrdSS View Post
    I like Patron but I was stating that I was a patron of Dancers
    Dancers Royal?
    Devorahhh

    Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same

  7. #7
    Dancers Royale... Its a classy place. AHAHAHAHAHAHa LMAO
    2000 Silverado, 4.8, 5 speed, Vortech Supercharger, Custom Y pipe, Flowmaster 40 dumped, DAILY DRIVER

    1999 S10 SS clone, 4.3, 5 speed, Weld Draglites, Taurus Efan, dropped 2/3, Full custom Y pipe, 3 inch exhaust w/ Flowmaster Delta 40 dumped, NOS EFI wet kit.

    Figured I would put this sig since thats what it is on every other board

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    S., Dante – www.myspace.com/w**ts Born in Rutland, lived in Ludlow …Casual Friend of Casey's who lives at Sawgrass Apartments #21* for 3 years. (Lake Vaj grp) Worked at Don Reid Ford; quit as of June 17 (last day). Worked at Muscle Cars and Handlebars on Orange and Landstreet, posted on July 13, that the job at Muscle Cars did not work out, and he would be moving shops but not sure where. Dante is transplant; born in VT and moved to Florida when he was young. Attended Colonial High School (CLASS OF 2003) which is where he met Casey. They have been casual friends for eight years. Up until June 6, 2008 Dante had not left town in five years. Dante became involved in the Casey Anthony case because of a few things. One, he lives at Sawgrass. Two, he worked at DRF-Don Reid Ford where Ricardo worked, which, meant that he saw Casey and Caylee at least twice a week. Three a psychic in Detroit mentioned his name and also Leonard Padilla mentioned his name on Nancy Grace... Dante has never heard mention of a nanny, last time he saw Caylee was at DRF around the end of May 2008. July 1st was the last time he saw Casey and that was at Miller Ale House and he also saw Jeff H. there at that time. . Never knew Casey to do drugs.

    Casey did visit Annie and Dante at Sawgrass but it was more than 2 years ago, no other friends that I know of live at Sawgrass. Annie and Dante lived together at Sawgrass. Annie never babysat Caylee while she lived at Sawgrass… Dante states that if Casey had a Nanny at Sawgrass he definitely would have known. He would have run into her at some point. Has no idea how Casey would have gotten information on ZG being at Sawgrass. He has been pondering that… He can use a key card to access the complex but he usually uses the gate code or just calls his own apt since it is hooked into his cell phone. Does not know how you would go about getting a new one and you can only have one per driver or resident in the apt… Would not classify Annie and KC as best friends. They had their moments. Neither of us has had contact with KC since the arrest. Annie is fine. Annie is kind of oblivious to the fact that she is under some scrutiny... he spoke with her today about it and she did not believe him until she started searching around a little bit. From May to July saw KC- 3-4 times… No-KC did not mention moving in with Dante or Annie...he has a one bedroom so it would not have been possible and does not like roomates. That is why he still has my one bedroom even though the rent is ridiculous… Annie has not lived in Sawgrass for almost a year now. Can not say whether KC was mad at Annie or not...or why kc would lead LE to Sawgrass …. There is a poster of Caylee at the community mail box at Sawgrass. He would have posted more but management would have none of it. He also posted flyers at every big ten store in the central Florida market, and posted flyers at Mariners Village …does not know of kc moving plans, no idea where Caylee was when kc attended parties/gatherings… No security cams at sawgrass. Casey would not have the Sawgrass gate code because he is the only person she knows in there and Sawgrass just changed the code recently and he did not know it until three weeks ago. (ED Note: Caylee went missing 90 plus days ago) Now that he thinks of it KC did just showed up at Sawgrass But that was when Annie lived there and the gate code was common knowledge amongst our friends…


    Did see Casey during the time Caylee was missing and her demeanor had not changed at all from the normal …never asked or was told where Casey was working and she never asked for money. Knows about Websleuths because one day my mom told me my name was plastered all over the internet. Not really following the case. Would just like to see an end to this and soon. Closure for the family. ..NG show- would do it- is open and is not shy. Hoping the interviews would stop all the calling and new friend request on myspace.

    Never dated Casey. Casey never came on to him. He is not really her type. He is not a pretty boy, he is an automotive technician (educated and trained mechanic to those who do not know) Is a little rough around the edges... does not keep track of who is dating who so he can not tell you, and as far as current talk/gossip the group does not really speak of the situation...Nov 2004- thinks KC was single at the time. Left Don Reid before KC and Ricardo broke up (end of May 2008), Has no idea when they broke up, Does not know TonE. Never went to Fusian nor was he invited. Does not know JP Chatt, … Cindy did advise that he and the group does not speak with the media as well as John A**en advised Dante of the same…Dante did not write a blog- It was a post on LS1Tech.com stating that things were not working out at Muscle Cars and he was moving; not moving residences, just shops

    No changes in kc demeanor or appearance in the last 6 months. kc demeaner remained the same to our group... When KC started seeing TonE she was hanging out less though.

    Last time he saw Casey’s car was when he worked at Don Reid and she came up to see Ricardo. He is on the fence...with his beliefs on KC involvement; The only thing he is almost sure about is that Caylee is no longer with us. The evidence is just too strong in that direction. Caseys first jail call home to her mother (Lee, etc.)…He did hear the call… and he does not know how KC usually communicated with her family before and what kind of terms they were he did not know what to think….

    The way he works is something like this. If you tell him one thing and do another he considers that lying. Betray his trust once and you will never have it again. He can not respect someone he does not trust and he can not be friends with someone he can not respect…did not know kc to be a liar…


    KC liked to go out. She went to Cowboys with Annie and Dante a couple of times and a couple other places like that.(see photobucket titled Cowboys) Dante was never really into the party scene then so he did not attend all of the outings but he made it to some … Describes kc as Straight Laced….He never drank until just before the end of his senior year and even then the only place we/he did it was at the beach… In high school he drank beer at coco beach why… Only place to find a high life guard to buy beer…

    ..No to being Caylee father or knowledge as to who is..NO to puppy info… He was probably invited to Caylee 2nd B-day party but did not go. Between work, building engines and cars, and partying he does not have much free time…

    We went to Millers Ale House in Waterford Lakes, 7-1-08 Caylee was not present and she made no mention to me where she was. Dante does know Jeff Hopkins and did see Jeff at the Ale House on July 1, 2008. Casey and he did not have much communication after he left DRF.


    Chloroform can be made (intentionally or accidentaly) with cleaning supplies (his opinion).. I dont believe that Casey would KNOW this but it is possible. You can find the ingredients and process of making it on the internet very easily. He is on the fence on the WHY…Not sure how it happened … His stepfather is a Civil engineer and has a VERY VERY good understanding of chemical reactions and the like so he asked him when it came up that there was traces (his words- but not a fact) found in Casey’s car how it could have gotten there because you cant just go to your corner store and buy chloroform.


    …Again the picture came out---Dante does not know who this person is--- never knew Casey to be manipulative but that is probably because she knew she would get nowhere with him. If it was an accident, that she would hide it (the truth).? I would not think so. Accidents are pretty easily proven… he believes there is an accomplice, does not know anyone willing or stupid enough to do it, and his opinion on the rumors and conspiracy theories are going to be skewed because he is in the situation... thinks its BS... sick of it. That is why he is here clearing up the thick cloud of BS…


    Lauren C. no longer worked at DRF at the end of May and their (KC) relationship had kind of fallen apart by then from what Casey told Dante. Does not know Laura R**e… Never had anything missing. Casey never took anything from our group of friends as far as he is aware of… Yes-during the day when kc came to DRF-Caylee was with…Caylee would sit a either Dante or Annie’s desk and play with a toy or my computer while Casey and Dante or Casey and Annie spoke while KC was waiting for Ricardo…

    Have not seen kc bella tatto. Likes Patron..never worked for Dancer Royal…. No one is to blame in this incident besides Casey right now... He did not introduce kc to Ricardo---did not see kc with a blackjack telephone… Ricardo is not a mechanic, nor was Dante; at Don Reid. He was a service advisor. Basically a mechanic with nice clothes, a clean shave, and good people skills. It was his job to communicate to people what was wrong with their vehicle. Ricardo worked in the BDC which is the Business Developement Center. He basically did internet sales and service appointments ….

    Caylee was never at any parties and she always was of the utmost importance to Casey…never knew KC to run out of gas... Dont know what to make of it. May have been hoping it would get stolen. Not a commonly stolen vehicle though. Ricardo and Dante did not really talk. Ricardo is a rather quiet individual unless you know him well. Never met Amy H. although I would like to so he can confront her on her reasons as to why she put my name out there (hello-Sawgrass)...

    Casey and the purse: Casey would sometimes have a bag and sometimes not. Exit 13 states that he never saw a purse type thing with KC.

    Casey has never ridden in a vehicle with him nor has he ridden in a vehicle with KC.

    Went freely to the Anthony home, he was called there to be questioned by George and Cindy but was not forced, coerced, mislead or anything like that by them…KC was not present. Lawyers where… LE has interviewed him twice. Once over the phone and once in person with the second time being set up and requested by Dante … Because he felt as though the first time he was interviewed it was brushed off. It was over a cell phone and was clearly not recorded or written down as he could hear the officer driving …..Did not know that Casey was lying about work, the case does come as a shock to him, was not surprised when there was a card (police business card) in his door, and yes he has met her family; has been to the Anthony house. A mutual friend called Dante and told him what had happened. Has not been asked to take a lie detector test but would be willing to take one….


    I now work at a small independent shop during the day and build race/hot street cars at night... trying to get back into my management position with Big Ten Tires though. he ran stores for them for three years.

    WS avatar: When I was younger I had a S10 (small Chevrolet Pickup for those who dont know) that had a small block V8 (way too much motor for that truck) that I used nitrous on. Nitrous is a gas that allows you to run more fuel in the engine for a greater power potential. The truck was a clone of an SS which was made from 1994 to 1998. If someone has access to my Myspace they can get one of the pictures of it and post it here. Thats where I came up with the name though. My avatar is a picture of a nitrous bottle …

    LAST POST #579
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! these notes were so helpful and have saved us all so much time. really appreciate it!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by NitrousPowrdSS View Post
    I like Patron but I was stating that I was a patron of Dancers
    DID CASEY ANTHONY EVER ATTEND THE CLUB DANCER ROYALE WITH YOU OR UR FRDS

    IS THERE 3 LAURENS

    LAUREN C. LAUREN G AND LAUREN WHO WAS AMY H OLD ROOMATE AND FRDS OFKC

    WHAT IS ANNIE CONNECTION TO AMY H. AND AMY H.OLD ROOMATE LAUREN.....

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    DID CASEY ANTHONY EVER ATTEND THE CLUB DANCER ROYALE WITH YOU OR UR FRDS

    IS THERE 3 LAURENS

    LAUREN C. LAUREN G AND LAUREN WHO WAS AMY H OLD ROOMATE AND FRDS OFKC

    WHAT IS ANNIE CONNECTION TO AMY H. AND AMY H.OLD ROOMATE LAUREN.....
    Casey never went when I went... I only know of two Laurens... And I have no idea what the Annie-Amy connection is. I dont believe there is one
    2000 Silverado, 4.8, 5 speed, Vortech Supercharger, Custom Y pipe, Flowmaster 40 dumped, DAILY DRIVER

    1999 S10 SS clone, 4.3, 5 speed, Weld Draglites, Taurus Efan, dropped 2/3, Full custom Y pipe, 3 inch exhaust w/ Flowmaster Delta 40 dumped, NOS EFI wet kit.

    Figured I would put this sig since thats what it is on every other board


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Shore, MA
    Posts
    8

    quick question

    Quote Originally Posted by NitrousPowrdSS View Post
    Casey never went when I went... I only know of two Laurens... And I have no idea what the Annie-Amy connection is. I dont believe there is one
    I was wondering about the puppy info. I've never heard anything about a puppy connected with this case except Casey said Zenaida had a dog. Is that what was being asked about?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlily468 View Post
    i was wondering about the puppy info. I've never heard anything about a puppy connected with this case except casey said zenaida had a dog. Is that what was being asked about?
    puppy good questions.....

    I believe cindy a. Said she knew zg existed because caylee would talk about playing with zg puppy...time frame must be 2007....my guess is it is annie d. Dog when she lived in apt at sawgrass with dante and was kinda bff with annie at some point

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    puppy good questions.....

    I believe cindy a. Said she knew zg existed because caylee would talk about playing with zg puppy...time frame must be 2007....my guess is it is annie d. Dog when she lived in apt at sawgrass with dante and was kinda bff with annie at some point
    Nope. Caylee was never inside my apartment...
    2000 Silverado, 4.8, 5 speed, Vortech Supercharger, Custom Y pipe, Flowmaster 40 dumped, DAILY DRIVER

    1999 S10 SS clone, 4.3, 5 speed, Weld Draglites, Taurus Efan, dropped 2/3, Full custom Y pipe, 3 inch exhaust w/ Flowmaster Delta 40 dumped, NOS EFI wet kit.

    Figured I would put this sig since thats what it is on every other board

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    puppy good questions.....

    I believe cindy a. Said she knew zg existed because caylee would talk about playing with zg puppy...time frame must be 2007....my guess is it is annie d. Dog when she lived in apt at sawgrass with dante and was kinda bff with annie at some point
    Oh and the dog that you are mentioning here is a Dachshund and she is mine... Annie now has a Bull Terrier
    2000 Silverado, 4.8, 5 speed, Vortech Supercharger, Custom Y pipe, Flowmaster 40 dumped, DAILY DRIVER

    1999 S10 SS clone, 4.3, 5 speed, Weld Draglites, Taurus Efan, dropped 2/3, Full custom Y pipe, 3 inch exhaust w/ Flowmaster Delta 40 dumped, NOS EFI wet kit.

    Figured I would put this sig since thats what it is on every other board

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    S., Dante – www.myspace.com/w**ts Born in Rutland, lived in Ludlow …Casual Friend of Casey's who lives at Sawgrass Apartments #21* for 3 years. (Lake Vaj grp) Worked at Don Reid Ford; quit as of June 17 (last day).

    LAST POST #579
    after doing some reverse phone numbers on caseys cell phone calls...there was one or two calls she made to Don Reid Ford well after he quit. Wonder what that was all about? also several to a land line in phoenix, az. some to georgia as well. who the hell was she calling? it doesnt list names, just the city and state and whether or not its a landline or cell...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast