2008.09.22 Tim Miller Coming Back & Leonard Padilla Talks RE: Cindy/Casey Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwmred

Reaction score
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

Above is the link to the 9/22 Dana Pretzer radio broadcast. Tricia has given me permission to start this thread. Among Dana's guests tonight were Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla. Tim spoke about a conversation he had with Cindy last night and about coming back to Orlando (also quite a bit about Aruba). Leonard dropped another bombshell as NG would say and claims that Cindy literally had her hands on Casey's throat during the Father's Day argument.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

Above is the link to the 9/22 Dana Pretzer radio broadcast. Tricia has given me permission to start this thread. Among Dana's guests tonight were Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla. Tim spoke about a conversation he had with Cindy last night and about coming back to Orlando (also quite a bit about Aruba). Leonard dropped another bombshell as NG would say and claims that Cindy literally had her hands on Casey's throat during the Father's Day argument.

I can't get audio to work. It's all choppy. Do you know if there will be a transcript?

Too bad Cindy loosened her grip.....

Great, if Cindy is this abusive to an adult Casey, you can bet it will be used at trial that she was abusive when Casey was a child.
Yet another out for Casey. She can now explain everything from the chloroform searches to the failure to bond with Caylee.

I can't get audio to work. It's all choppy. Do you know if there will be a transcript?

Try again. I think I posted before the website updated. There are a couple of different ways to listen.

I should warn you this show is about an hour long. Tim Miller is in the second half.

I wonder how LP learned of this? Maybe that's one thing the female bounty hunter told him. If Casey told someone this, it might not be true.

That female bh sure seems to have heard alot. I guess maybe Casey felt more free to talk, less guarded, because of the confidentiality agreement. It should be interesting testimony.

I wonder how LP learned of this? Maybe that's one thing the female bounty hunter told him. If Casey told someone this, it might not be true.

To the best of my knowledge, LP learned it from the neighbors. Recall that would be the 15th (Father's Day), before LP's watch time. He has been looking into things. : )

That female bh sure seems to have heard alot. I guess maybe Casey felt more free to talk, less guarded, because of the confidentiality agreement. It should be interesting testimony.

Agreed she's got some stories to tell. This "report" however, to the best of my knowledge, is based on LP's asking the neighbors. See my next post. : )

Trying to be kind here, but anything the Anthonys told him is suspect, period.

I'm so sorry for their loss... for how this is playing out... and wish they would do what they need to do to end it. Come clean on all the lies and subterfuge! (wishful thinking)

Gotta laugh how hard it is to get all these Anthony fights straight. The presssure in that house must be like trying to live on an air-free planet with 16 times the gravity of earth.

WARNING...Random thoughts...It also makes me think twice about Caseys comment to Cindy re; "You DON'T know what happened, Mom?" I can see Cindy losing it, assaulting Casey, and Casey storming out w/ Caylee at that time. Maybe Casey is holding the assault and fight against Cindy, hence it's all her fault. And I don't think Cindy would want to face an assault charge....

The upshot is important: if KC left that night in a huff, toting Caylee along, then CA's story about the nighty-night tuck in is "incorrect" and so is GA's tale about seeing them leave the next day (?) just like any normal day, with his complete description of clothing. BTW, from what I recall KC spent the night of the 15th with TonE, no Caylee. eek

If someone can post a quick synopsis of what was said, I would appreciate it...

I am interested in Drew Peterson, Natalie Holloway and Caylee

If ya can't, I understand and thanks anyway

If that woman knew Caylee was dead or where her body was, she would have talked. Something's up! BIG TIME.

The upshot is important: if KC left that night in a huff, toting Caylee along, then CA's story about the nighty-night tuck in is "incorrect" and so is GA's tale about seeing them leave the next day (?) just like any normal day, with his complete description of clothing. BTW, from what I recall KC spent the night of the 15th with TonE, no Caylee. eek

Is there anything that substantiates her staying with TonE on the 15th? Especially if she did not have Caylee, that pretty much sums up Caylee's last night on this planet. I think Casey left the house SO pissed off that is when she did whatever she did. But, I'd love to firm up the 15th Casey stayed with TonE and Caylee was not there. Any links?

Is there anything that substantiates her staying with TonE on the 15th? Especially if she did not have Caylee, that pretty much sums up Caylee's last night on this planet. I think Casey left the house SO pissed off that is when she did whatever she did. But, I'd love to firm up the 15th Casey stayed with TonE and Caylee was not there. Any links?

I think it is in the 400pg docts, I think there is a TonE statement there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni