Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 290
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    OK I am going back to delete my posts...since I guess I did get way, way off topic here! Sorry! It was learning of such a fight that clinched it for me.

    ETA: Well, that won't work since everyone quoted me. (Maybe it could be moved to the theories thread?! Sorry!!)
    Oops- I think we all wondered off a bit. Oh well. This case is a crazy maker!
    Can you put truth serum in brownies??? Casey/Jose...Knock, Knock…CANDY GRAM!!!


  2. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,990
    As a Newbie I have to say it is not easy to stay on topic - sorry!


  3. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    373
    Does anyone know what the updates were on the Natalie H case? That's on topic right?
    Can you put truth serum in brownies??? Casey/Jose...Knock, Knock…CANDY GRAM!!!


  4. #79
    I think that CA was using the threat of handing Casey over to LE to get her to spit out where Caylee was and CA though that would work. We already know that CA covered Casey's butt with stealing the money from the grandparents and maybe Casey had been told she does something like that one more time and LE gets called. Casey didn't go for it and was still stonewalling CA. Somewhere in the short period of time CA went from being really mad to be really scared. If it was an act from the get go she missed her calling for sure. If CA had already lost it with Casey on Father's day maybe CA was a little scared of her own actions. That might be one of reasons that GA called LA to come to the house. He didn't want a repeat of the big fight and CA really doing harm to Casey.
    Last edited by shadow of my mind; 09-23-2008 at 01:46 AM. Reason: adding thought to bring it back more to Ot


  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    EAST ORLANDO
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    You can't forget getting on their myspaces, too. Pretty rational, if ya ask me.
    SS, esp. the one that Cindy wrote titled My Caylee is missing. It's like she already knew what happened, well, that was my first impression when I read it anyway.


  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    You can't forget getting on their myspaces, too. Pretty rational, if ya ask me.

    Aaagh. Here I go again. Who thinks, let's see: a little girl is missing, there is a bad smell in the car, let's do smelly laundry from said car, and update/create myspace pages with perfectly organized entries and sentences. La-la-la-la.


  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    EAST ORLANDO
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by lacey clementine View Post
    As a Newbie I have to say it is not easy to stay on topic - sorry!
    It is--quite often I forget what thread I'm actually in


  8. #83
    Maui4me's Avatar
    Maui4me is offline non-judgmental grandma looking for justice for Caylee
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Color Country, UT
    Posts
    588
    Thanks for link, it was great.. I did not hear LP, but Tim Miller was good, one hour into broadcast, you can forward...


  9. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,990
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post
    I think that CA was using the threat of handing Casey over to LE to get her to spit out where Caylee was and CA though that would work. We already know that CA covered Casey's butt with stealing the money from the grandparents and maybe Casey had been told she does something like that one more time and LE gets called. Casey didn't go for it and was still stonewalling CA. Somewhere in the short period of time CA went from being really mad to be really scared. If it was an act from the get go she missed her calling for sure. If CA had already lost it with Casey on Father's day maybe CA was a little scared of her own actions. That might be one of reasons that GA called LA to come to the house. He didn't want a repeat of the big fight and CA really doing harm to Casey.
    Yes, the "AHA!" moment as it all came together for her. Interesting that GA wasn't there the night of the 911 calls. Was she the last in the family to find out?


  10. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post
    I think that CA was using the threat of handing Casey over to LE to get her to spit out where Caylee was and CA though that would work. We already know that CA covered Casey's butt with stealing the money from the grandparents and maybe Casey had been told she does something like that one more time and LE gets called. Casey didn't go for it and was still stonewalling CA. Somewhere in the short period of time CA went from being really mad to be really scared. If it was an act from the get go she missed her calling for sure.
    Yep- I think after that fight (which makes this on topic right? ) CA thought Casey was punishing her by keeping Caylee away (I think unfortunately Caylee was gone for good).

    CA put up w/it for a period of time- texting back and forth and getting the run around and then she started w/the threats- I'll report that car stolen- prob. came around 6/26 or 27. So Casey said I better get rid of this car so I don't get pulled over w/stolen car.

    Maybe it just smelled a tiny bit at the time (= small stain in car) and she put the pizza in there thinking that would be blamed. But the car sitting for so long made the smell further ferment and by the time it was recovered = dead body in the darn car!!!
    Can you put truth serum in brownies??? Casey/Jose...Knock, Knock…CANDY GRAM!!!


  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,303
    Quote Originally Posted by kwmred View Post
    Seriously, all LP said was during that fight on the 15th of June that Cindy literally had her hands on Casey's throat. His opinion is that there is no way that Casey stayed there that night. He believes she and Caylee left that night.
    I haven't been able to listen to the radio program - keep getting an error message with the media player. But, I agree with LP that Casey and Caylee left the Anthony home the night of June 15th.

    There are two things from Cindy that I think are honest........her MySpace blog of July 3rd, and the third 911 call. In both those instants, she was honest. There was a power struggle going on between Casey and Cindy, and up until that 911 call, I think Cindy felt that Casey was deliberately withholding Caylee from her out of anger. In that 911 call you can hear it dawning on Cindy that it wasn't just a matter of Casey withholding Caylee from her.....Caylee was gone, she was really missing.

    I believe that Casey is solely responsible for Caylee's death.


  12. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I haven't been able to listen to the radio program - keep getting an error message with the media player. But, I agree with LP that Casey and Caylee left the Anthony home the night of June 15th.

    There are two things from Cindy that I think are honest........her MySpace blog of July 3rd, and the third 911 call. In both those instants, she was honest. There was a power struggle going on between Casey and Cindy, and up until that 911 call, I think Cindy felt that Casey was deliberately withholding Caylee from her out of anger. In that 911 call you can hear it dawning on Cindy that it wasn't just a matter of Casey withholding Caylee from her.....Caylee was gone, she was really missing.

    I believe that Casey is solely responsible for Caylee's death.
    I also believe CA, GA and LA are covering up for her now.


  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    She called because of the "stolen car" and the money...not Caylee. She was enraged with Casey even more...but we truly don't know what was behind it all. I don't think she meant to say that about the decomp smell. It slipped.
    I wonder what KC was telling CA about Caylee's whereabouts from when they had to drop off Amy and until the 911 call on the way/drive home. She acted kinda stunned on the 911 tape when she mentioned her 3 yr old grand daughter was also missing, but I'm curious as to what KC told her to keep her calm enough to stay semi-calm during the 911 calls. I would have been in hysterics between KCs antics and the missing baby!! It could be her nursing background, but when it comes to your own kin, I would think just abut ANYONE would 'lose it', no matter how hard you are.

    Makes you wonder what CA is really about. I dont think for one second she or Geoege were part of or know ANYTHING about Kaylee's disappearance, but I think that the aftermath and realeased phone calls and transcripts speak volumes as to her and KC's relationship. KC didnt turn this way over night, and CA knows/knew who the real KC is IMHO.

    I have a feeling she is over-compensating for something in KC's past- Either that, or she is so desperate to hold on to her daughter's affections, she does what KC pretty much tells her to do. Her and George supported both her and Kaylee, and she had MULTIPLES of every toy- my kids are VERY spoiled by competing grand and great-grandparents, but nothing to this extent. All this support and attention, and she turns around and steals not only from them, but 2 other sets of people close to her. This isn't her first time stealing. you just dont start out with check fraud as your first trip around the vlock. It seems like she felt she was 'entitled' to it- just like telling Amy it was her house they were moving to.

    Maybe something went on with the Anthony's and KC has something on them? How else can they possibly put up with her narscissism? I feel they are too intelligent to believe her story that Kaylee is OK and will be home safe any day- Come one now A's!!!

    PS- Sorry, but my spell check doesnt work from my laptop- I tried to find all of my typos

    Thanks for reading my rather long RANT!!


  14. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Peel View Post
    Aaagh. Here I go again. Who thinks, let's see: a little girl is missing, there is a bad smell in the car, let's do smelly laundry from said car, and update/create myspace pages with perfectly organized entries and sentences. La-la-la-la.
    Ok, but if everyone knew what happened from the start or Casey told CA what happen that night why the calls to LE to begin with. Who would have been the wiser if the phone calls had not been made. Caylee was given up for adoption, Caylee went to live with another family member. So the neighbor heard a big fight. That would have went no where even if at some point the neighbors had called LE saying that hadn't seen the little girl in a month. It does not make any sense. After the second call was it not mentioned while they were still on the phone with dispatch that an officer had just arrived. [I may be wrong on the timing so I will have to reread it again.]


  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Central Georgia
    Posts
    1,429
    SS do not delete your posts!!!!!

    Reading this thread is not making me get beyond the initial ideas I had about this case. Remember, the last known person to be with an alive Casey is Cindy, as shown on the Fathers Day video. After that we have nothing to go on except there was a rip roaring fight between Cindy and Casey, now confirmed by LP.

    There has been no confirmed sighting after that of an alive Caylee.
    God Bless Jorelys


Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tim Miller Talks to Websleuths--
    By Friday in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 09:06 AM
  2. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 05:23 PM
  3. Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller on Scared Monkey Radio - 10/10/08
    By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 531
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 09:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •