GUILTY TN - Jennifer Hampton, 21, Knoxville, 19 Sept 2008

TURBOTHINK

Former Member
Reaction score
This woman is missing in Knoxville from Alabama. I would post it but don't know how to post a picture and don't know where to post it. Could someone do it for me? This motel is next to a truck stop, so in hopes someone might see her.

http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?S=9049653

Here is one from Knoxville TV station

http://www.wate.com/global/story.asp?s=9050401

Search continues in Knoxville for missing Ala. woman

Jennifer Lee Hampton

"Please, please let her come home. Please," says her mother, Cynthia Senn.

By WHITNEY HOLMES
6 News Anchor/Reporter

KNOXVILLE (WATE) -- Officers continued their search Monday for a missing Alabama woman who disappeared in Knoxville at the end of last week.

Investigators believe Jennifer Lee Hampton, 21, of Florence, Alabama, may be the victim of foul play.

Nearly four dozen officers searched the Turkey Creek area across from the Days Inn where Hampton was last seen around 9:00 p.m. on September 19.

A search of a marsh and creek in the area came up empty Monday. Police believe that area is the most likely place someone would dispose of evidence.

more at link

I had to do a search on Jennifer to find her on here.
Is this the first thread about her that is posted??

I had to do a search on Jennifer to find her on here.
Is this the first thread about her that is posted??

I could not find one, so I posted it and left it up to the monitors to combine them if there was one already.

CNN and Fox mention this but don't go into any detail. LE has said that evidence indicates something bad may have happened. Does anyone local know what that evidence may be? One of the articles above mention 2 men were arrested from the hotel on non related charges...does anyone know about that? Lots of questions but this one doesn't seem like it will have a happy ending at all.

More at http://www.timesdaily.com/article/2...013/NEWS03?Title=Family_prays_for_safe_return

>> her keys, purse and cell phone were found inside her motel room

>> police are awaiting forensic results from evidence taken from motel room ... results [of which] are critical to the case

>> disappeared from ... motel late Friday night [9/19/08] or early Saturday morning [9/20/08] (according to her boss, Jim Lewis)

>> last time any of the Florence group had heard from Hampton was Friday [9/19/08] about 11:30 pm (according to her boss, Jim Lewis)

>> Police officials said evidence from motel room indicates foul play

>> Evidence was turned over to Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

=========
From a forensic astrological perspective, the chart cast for the Last Heard From (9/19/08, 11:30 pm) has several death indicators. I will see if I can extract more specific information from the chart later today / after work, when I have more time to analyze it.

Sadly,
Soulscape

hello all, first time posting but read all your post. Thought you may be interested in what they "say (not confirmed) reports of evidence found in room...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=5866645&page=1

hope I posted correctly

thanks in Canada

Welcome greatwhitenorth and thank you for the link. The article mentions that one of the hotel room beds in Jennifer's room that sheets were stripped from the bed. I can understand that being very suspicious considering her belongings were left in the room.

Apparently she was speaking on the phone to her boyfriend in Alabama and expressed concern about 2 men outside her hotel room. POI's for sure at this point.

I think the 2 people arrested on unrelated charges might have worked at the hotel and were found to be illegal aliens.
I keep hoping, since this story is making national news that someone will come forward that might have seen or heard something. Friday night should have been fairly busy all around Knoxville due to the gallgame on saturday. UT fans come from all around to go to a home game.
bluestarzz

Good Morning, knoxnews.com has updated info on todays search. The little bit of info coming out does not sound good. After having a close friends lose their sister at the hand of a murderer, I pray for this girl and her family...

Will Keep Praying

Canada

knoxville police have come up with nothing according to the 6pm news
bluestazz

yes, nothing new :( her family has come to town in distress, like concerned said. they have a free lawyer that is acting as their spokesperson. they are not a well off family, just like most of us, hard working people. suntrust bank has an account set up for contributions to pay for their cost of staying here. the police have been searching everywhere..........omg where is she?????
bluestarzz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
translator
Back