GUILTY MN - Natasha Waalen, 28, beaten to death, Anoka, 18 Sept 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
THis dude is just brilliant besides being a murderer.

Ryan Patrick Boland murdered his girlfriend Natasha Waalen and then took her body and her motorcycle and staged an accident because he's smart like that.:rolleyes:

LE saw pretty much right away that poor Natasha was not in an accident and they list why in this article. When they contacted Boland with whom Natasha has a four year old daughter they noticed he had scratches on him and was wearing a heavy sweatshirt in the heat. Duh, and he was all scratched up under it. Poor Natash Waalen.

http://www.startribune.com/local/north/29391174.html?elr=KArksc8P:Pc:U0ckkD:aEyKUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU

What a beautiful, beautiful woman. What a sad, senseless death.

Just was wondering what happened to this case.

It wound up that there was actually two brothers who conspiered to murder Ms. Waalen. Tim and Ryan Boland.

The brother got 11 years but I can't find more on the brother who actually plead guilty short of meditated murder.

Poor lady. Her little girl is 7 years old now without a Mama.

http://www.startribune.com/local/94980839.html

I only discovered this case today. I couldn’t get this woman and her daughter off of my mind. I cannot begin to fathom how this family must feel knowing the two men that killed her are just out living a normal life. Her own husband who killed her and staged her motorcycle accident has a new wife, child and owns a business that he parades on social media!? The people that allowed this man to just walk free should be ashamed of themselves. Shocking

Filly, I just saw this thread for the first time. I did some googling and came across this:

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic... :no:
I just discovered this case today. The man who killed her has a new wife, a successful business and a child. It’s completely shocking that someone allowed these people to get away with this and have a normal life like it never happened

It's immensely sad. A classic domestic violence victim who wound up murdered.

The justice system is what is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back