804 users online (73 members and 731 guests)  

Websleuths News

5th grader caught with loaded gun at school

http://www.rrdailyherald.com/article...ront/front.txt

Fifth grade?! I hope that his parents are in serious trouble for this and that this child gets help. He obviously is not being supervised. Thank goodness at least one child had the sense to tell a parent.

This is terrible! Sadly, nothing will change until his neighborhood does. Guns & weed? It's all too common

I don't know this, but based on the area I am willing to bet the kid who reported it has been taught to shoot.

I'm big on children learning the proper use of guns, so they know the power, so they don't play with them. None of my friends who grew up hunting ever got in trouble for gun crimes.

What is up in NC lately?!
    "The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea." -Isak Dinensen

Quote Originally Posted by zelmajane View Post
    I don't know this, but based on the area I am willing to bet the kid who reported it has been taught to shoot.

I'm big on children learning the proper use of guns, so they know the power, so they don't play with them. None of my friends who grew up hunting ever got in trouble for gun crimes.

What is up in NC lately?!
    I thought it was just me thinking that NC seems to be going nuts lately. There seems to be a new murder or other violent crime everyday.

5TH GRADE???? Not a good sign of things to come.