Thread: TX - AMBER ALERT: Four Children, Cleveland, 23 Sept 2008

TX - AMBER ALERT: Four Children, Cleveland, 23 Sept 2008

CLEVELAND, Texas – An Amber Alert has been issued for four children who were abducted at gunpoint, authorities said Tuesday morning.
    The four children are 1-year-old Isabel, 2-year-old Abigail, 3-year-old Ray Alexander and Helena, whose age is unknown.
    Authorities say that the four Contreras children were staying with their mother, Amy Contreras, at the maternal grandparents house in Cleveland, Texas, when their father, Ramiro Contreras, 24, came to the house brandishing a gun.
    It happened at around 5:02 a.m.

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stori....a4119292.html
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

Earlier on Tuesday an Amber Alert was been issued for four children who were abducted along with their mother. The five were taken from their grandparents’ home in Cleveland, but they have since been found.

The suspect is still at large.

More: http://www.khou.com/topstories/stori....a4119292.html

I am so thankful that these children and their mother were found alive. Have you heard the status of those shot in the early morning kidnapping?
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

Ramiro allegedly went to the Cleveland home of Amy Contreras' parents, where he shot Amy's mother, Barbara Swearingen, and two siblings, Jimmy Swearingen and Kathy Sales, Amy's family members told FOX 26.

All three family members were transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital via LifeFlight, police said.

Family members said Barbara Swearingen died at the hospital, but police would not confirm the death.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1