600 Pages....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMOMMY

Verified insider - Julia Niswender case
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows whether the 600 pages are a NEW 600 pages or does that count include the already viewed 400+ pages?

Also - any idea WHEN we might have access?

I just read about this on another forum as well! Apparently it was reported by the Orlando Sentinal. I'm searching for a link!

This is what is quoted "over there":

"State Attorney's Office releases documents in Casey Anthony case
Walter Pacheco and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
10:55 AM EDT, September 23, 2008
TODAY'S UPDATES:

State Attorney's Office releases documents in case
10:55 a.m. The State Attorney's Office has released nearly 600 of pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

The documents, including interviews with family members and other investigative material, are released as part of discovery, which is procedure where the state releases information to defense. The Orlando Sentinel received the documents in response to a public records request."

The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that 600 pages of documents including interviews with family and friends have been released today as part of the discovery to the defense
www.orlandosentinel.com

There is a link under the daily update thread for today 9/23/08.

There is already another thread about this. Perhaps you can ask a mod to merge the two???

There are now two threads about this release. Perhaps a mod can merge the two???

Hmmm...sounds like these could be a cross-reference, but not sure. Coming from the AG's office...they would have the original 400, too.

I still wonder why we never saw anything from the disc that was released with the 400 documents. Anyone?

Oh, my! Let's get busy, People....it's like Christmas! :)

I checked all of the news websites and no link yet. Orlando Sentinal is the only one reporting it right now. But no link to the actual documents yet

I checked all of the news websites and no link yet. Orlando Sentinal is the only one reporting it right now. But no link to the actual documents yet

Shouldn't take too long. Last time they had them up pretty quick...

I saw that too, not on wftv or wesh only the orlando sentinal. So this would include the previous 400 or in addition to?

(Rubbing my hands together) I wonder what these will tell us?! Patience...patience...patience. Virtue...virtue...forget it...I want them NOW! LOL

ok. Do you know where the thread is? This is not the thread about the 400 pages that were released weeks ago. This is about documents that were released today. I dont see a thread on this anywhere
Thanks

I don't know about you guys but I am kinda hoping it isn't 600 MORE pages. I know that would be more info but it took me forever to read the last 400!!!!!!

I am beginning to think this maybe in reference to "all" documents released so far to the public based on "has released nearly 600 pages" written in the snip of the article below.

State Attorney's Office releases documents in case
10:55 a.m. The State Attorney's Office has released nearly 600 of pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

It has not been released to the public yet. Last time the Orlando Sentinel reported the release of the 400 documents and a few hours later they had the documents to download.
I imagine that in a few hours they will have the 600 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members