Did Casey have Recent Behavior Changes or NOT?

tttterri

Reaction score
A lot has been discussed about whether Casey has had recent changes in behavior or not. Some friends say she has, others report that she is the same ole Casey, and then there are some that report only what they want us to believe when it comes to her behavior! We have heard of many different behaviors and it is hard to know what is true and what is not. As an example, the drug use that has been brought up and either agreed with or argued against. If a friend is using drugs, they are not going to report that their friend is using also, not usually, because in doing so, it can possible bring trouble back to themselves. We've heard good mom bad mom also. We've heard she became a party girl, but then we hear that she always was a party girl. Some of us have different opinions on what a party girl even means!

I think if we could build a TIMELINE of BEHAVIOR for Casey and include the past yrs and current to arrest time, that we could shed light on whether Casey has had behavior changes or not. I'd like to use this thread for a place to put INFORMATION which may be helpful, and to use dates whenever possible in order to establish what if any changes in behavior can be noted. The information posted does need to at least be from a source that can be reported! Online posts involving Casey, LE docs, photos, statements from friends or family, changes of boyfriends, things like that will be helpful. If you post photos, please try to add dates they were posted online if possible. If you use statements from the LE docs, please note that. This is NOT a thread for posters to ridicule other posters. It is not meant to be a free for all bashing of Casey either. Things will be posted here that may or may not look good for her but those should illustrate a behavior and a timerange. This is a thread to post what anyone thinks will help us shed light on whether her behavior has changed, or if so, when the changes began to occur. That said, maybe this thread will help to find out if there has really been a change of behavior or not! Feel free to dig deep into the past yrs and run to current time of arrest.

Terri, interesting thread. I think one of the other thread's has the transcript from Nancy Grace's show last night in which JesseG's dad said Casey's behavior HAS changed because her present behavior doesn't reflect what he knows of her. However, he also showed us she was a liar from the first day he met her since she was lying to deny she was pregnant. (I was interupted in the middle of his segment, so I missed some things. Y'all correct me if I am wrong.)

I took his statement to mean that he never saw violent tendencies in her, or any tendencies which would cause him to believe she would harm Caylee or that she would cover up harm to Caylee.

thanks! My posts will be delayed a short while, Im compiling them into order first!

thanks! My posts will be delayed a short while, Im compiling them into order first!

I'm looking for the link and quote to add to my post, but everything is moving so ssssslllllllllloooooooowwwwwwwlllllllyyyyyyyy.....I keep timing out!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

GRACE: When you first learned of little Caylee`s disappearance, what did you believe happened?

GRUND: I had two theories, which I shared with George Anthony and I also shared with law enforcement and also Leonard Padilla. My first theory was, Casey seemed to be breaking ties with her mother. To do that, she needed her own financial source. She might have gotten involved in something that went bad and they had taken the child. Or something happened by accident and Casey cracked.

GRACE: Casey cracked. But you know, with your theories, how do you explain the saturated air of chloroform in the air of the trunk and the Web searches on her computer for chloroform?

GRUND: Well, what I think -- and again, this is just my opinion and speculation. Something happens to cause Casey`s life to spiral out of control. I`m going to give away my age here. When I was growing up, I used to watch Ed Sullivan, and there was this guy that had this act where he`d spin plates on a bowl and he`d have to move to the next pole and go back to the first pole, and eventually, all the plates would crash. Something happened in Casey`s life to cause the plates to crash because up until May and June of `08, her controlled mess of a life was running fine.

So according to Mr. Grund, SOMETHING happened in May or June.

We know her mother had consulted a counselor who had advised her to get custody of Caylee and then sever ties with Casey(well, maybe not sever ties, but kick her out and quit supporting her which would have resulted in the same thing).....this was shortly before Father's Day. So whatever was happening was apparent to Cindy and George also, and they tried to take steps to protect Caylee. We also know that shortly before Father's Day there was some sort of huge fight (undocumented by family members, but I believe it probably happened) which culminated in Casey leaving with Caylee before Cindy could take steps to get custody.

#1. I think it is reasonable to believe that Casey's "snap" may have had something to do with the loss of support from Cindy. Her momma was onto her, and that impinged on Casey's lifestyle.

#2. I would LOVE to know what that fight was about, who started it, and whether it truly became physical.

I'd be a bit surprised to find that there's been a fundamental change in her behavior. The really important moment for me were the conversations between Casey and her family in jail -- you didn't get any sense during those conversations that anyone in her family was stunned or surprised by Casey's aggressive, emotionless attitude. This was particularly true with Cindy -- as others have noted elsewhere, she seems to have been using tactics taught by a counselor in her conversation with Casey. In other words, I think the problem is that outside of the immediate family, nobody has ever really met Casey. She seems to be a mystery to all but the Anthonys. The fact that nearly all of the people they interview describe this pseudo-perfect person, but now have all accepted that she was lying the entire time they knew her, gives good reason to suspect that she is nothing other than the person we see now.

Everything I've learned about Casey is consistent with this merely being the culmination of her previous bad behavior, irresponsibility, and lying. I think that perhaps her bad behavior intensified when she was out of her parents house but no, her personality was fundamentally the same, the way she talked to people, her mannerisms, her snottiness. I think she's been much like this ever since she was a young teen, probably 13 or 14 and has always been a problem child, it's just gotten worse instead of better over the years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back