600 Pages.... # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chico, Tony was with Casey on the 20th, when the gas was taken.

Cindy saying she wanted Caylee here and not just for Lee to go see if she is alright broke my heart - saying she wanted to HOLD her was just heartbreaking - i feel so bad for Cindy. I want to hug her.

the more i read this...
Lee mentions Casey's belongings were very well organized.
I really think she was trying get that CA guy to pay for her to fly out there. She was packing to take out. People pack that neatly cuz they have to fit everything they can for a trip.

The receipts that Cindy had,she gave to Baez. Lee stated that there were no baby items on the receipts,not even juice much less diapers.

Trying to catch up,... Have only Lee's and Tony's interview been released or have more been released that I am missing?

Cindy saying she wanted Caylee here and not just for Lee to go see if she is alright broke my heart - saying she wanted to HOLD her was just heartbreaking - i feel so bad for Cindy. I want to hug her.

:(:(:( I've always felt terribly for the grandparents. I just cannot imagine. I just cannot imagine.

some things that stood out...

pg 12/13 Cindy asks Casey "who took her" before she heard Casey shay she was kidnapped? am I reading that wrong? Lee also asked that before she said kidnapped.

pg 13 Cindy said we could have found her a month ago, this was before she knew the 31 days right?

pg 18 lee picked up laptop from Tony's - Casey had taken it over there.

pg 24 Cindy took back the cash that was in Casey's wallet while the police officer was outside.

pg 31 Casey has always maintained a relationship with Jesse through at least May.

pg 33 Lee speaks to Jesse daily.

pg 55 every mail deleted prior to 7/15 on pc.

pg 58 Ricardo said Cas and Cay went to bed with him but later woke up and Cay was not there. 5/31

pg 53 you need to find your daughter - is GA a step dad?

pg 65 nothing for a child at Tony's when Lee went to get the stuff no diapers, toys etc.

Uh, and Lee destroyed Amy's key that Casey had....I don't care whether it was insignificant or not. He should not have done that.

Just got done reading Lee and Tony interviews - wow.

Why do they (the family) act like they do now -I just don't get it.

I don't think any of them had anything to do with what happened to Caylee - and I think now more than ever that Casey killed her out of spite.

Poor Cindy - when I read the part about how she would not settle for having Lee or his friend go check on Caylee to confirm that she was OK - she wanted to see Caylee for herself - TO HOLD HER - I cried - and still am. I want to hold her too.

Lee's transcript and description of the car with the windows rolled down, trunk open and the wave of overpowering stench coming from the car is damning. He also refutes the dead squirrel in the engine theory by giving information about how his father details the family cars every other week inside and out....saying George would have noticed this.

I often wondered if Caylee was potty-trained....my question was answered here too.....Casey never purchased diapers with all those credit cards.

no way this child is alive....I hope Casey has night-terrors for many years.

On AL's doc he says that when Cindy came to get Casey she told him "I hope you're rich cause Casey's going to take all your money and leave you high and dry."

Between this doc and Lee's doc--it will be a very ugly night at the Anthony's house. That poor baby--I so hope she is found--nobody deserves what happened to her. How sad.

pg 13 Cindy said we could have found her a month ago, this was before she knew the 31 days right?

quote]

Actually, Casey had told Lee that, and Lee said that he assumed Cindy had been eavesdropping on his and Casey's conversation.

So the police were obviously interested in the car wash where Casey took Tony's jeep. Dumpsters, possibly?

pg 12/13 Cindy asks Casey "who took her" before she heard Casey shay she was kidnapped? am I reading that wrong? Lee also asked that before she said kidnapped.
Don't think so
again don't think so
pg 18 lee picked up laptop from Tony's - Casey had taken it over there.

pg 24 Cindy took back the cash that was in Casey's wallet while the police officer was outside.

pg 31 Casey has always maintained a relationship with Jesse through at least May.

pg 33 Lee speaks to Jesse daily.

pg 55 every mail deleted prior to 7/15 on pc.

pg 58 Ricardo said Cas and Cay went to bed with him but later woke up and Cay was not there. 5/31
this stand out to me????
pg 53 you need to find your daughter - is GA a step dad?

pg 65 nothing for a child at Tony's when Lee went to get the stuff no diapers, toys etc
very telling.

Bold is mine.

Just got done reading Lee and Tony interviews - wow.

Why do they act like they do now -I just don't get it.

I don't think any of them had anything to do with what happened to Caylee - and I think now more than ever that Casey killed her out of spite.

Poor Cindy - when I read the part about how she would not settle for having Lee or his friend go check on Caylee to confirm that she was OK - she wanted to see Caylee for herself - TO HOLD HER - I cried - and still am. I want to hold her too.

Ditto

They had plenty to do with covering up after the fact. And they still are. There isn't any doubt in my mind that they knew from the beginning that Casey lied. And they've done nothing but enable Casey and meanwhile Caylee is out there somewhere alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361