665 users online (78 members and 587 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2008.07.22 Anthony L. Interview Only

Last edited by Patty G; 04-30-2009 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Much better link to view documents.

Patty... this is great thank you!

AL states KC left her phone at his apartment when she left with CA. He used it to find Amy's number and ask wtf? So, there's one phone - wonder what the phone book looks like on it..

AL states that he wanted KC to come over and 'hang out' at his apartment with Clint and his girlfriend Maria the week of June 15th, but KC couldn't come over because she told him she was at the nanny's with the nanny's kids and Caylee wouldn't go to sleep. Casey couldn't come over until Caylee was asleep.

Because imo, the nanny was the trunk and the zanny wasn't working. If Casey was at a nanny's house, no reason it would matter if Caylee was sleeping or not before she left.

Quote Originally Posted by MarleneM View Post
    AL states that he wanted KC to come over and 'hang out' at his apartment with Clint and his girlfriend Maria the week of June 15th, but KC couldn't come over because she told him she was at the nanny's with the nanny's kids and Caylee wouldn't go to sleep. Casey couldn't come over until Caylee was asleep.

Because imo, the nanny was the trunk and the zanny wasn't working. If Casey was at a nanny's house, no reason it would matter if Caylee was sleeping or not before she left.
    I thought that an interesting revelation as well. It does go along with Casey's elaborate lies hinged with a tiny bit of truth mixed in. I also thought it interesting that Tony said Casey had some "nightmares" and " cold sweats" at least 2 times but maybe 4 times while she was staying with him.

More confirmation that Casey was more into Tony than he was into her: He joked about staying in New York and she overreacted, got really worried and maybe even cried over it...

The fox link makes it tiny pages for me (techno challenged?) -- here's another link for the Lee Anthony interview. I made a really quick (and a bit scattered) summary for this one, so far, should I post it here or link?

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf
    Last edited by CitizenKim; 09-23-2008 at 11:08 PM. Reason: correct link
    Can you put truth serum in brownies??? Casey/Jose...Knock, Knock…CANDY GRAM!!!

Tony's interview does not mention the text message Amy says he got from KC the day before her arrest where she says,

"If they ever find her guess who gets to spends eternity in jail?"

That's odd until we're missing more documents to come or they're using that in the GJ stuff.

I've been mulling over Tony's statements regarding when he picked Casey up from Amscot. IIRC, she had groceries that appeared to come from her parents house and clothes. That was on the 27th. That seems to be a coinkydink with GP's statement that Casey came to his house on the 24th, picked up some clothes. That George retrieved the gas cans and Lee says Casey gave them back and George didn't see the trunk. I think George may have seen Casey on the 27th, not the 24th.

It makes me wonder if George didn't in fact see the trunk, found what was in it, or at least smelled it, and advised Casey to dump the car. I think GA may know more and never counted on Cindy calling LE. Cindy was distraught in the 911 call. But George was not suprised when he opened the trunk at the towyard.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I've been mulling over Tony's statements regarding when he picked Casey up from Amscot. IIRC, she had groceries that appeared to come from her parents house and clothes. That was on the 27th. That seems to be a coinkydink with GP's statement that Casey came to his house on the 24th, picked up some clothes. That George retrieved the gas cans and Lee says Casey gave them back and George didn't see the trunk. I think George may have seen Casey on the 27th, not the 24th.

It makes me wonder if George didn't in fact see the trunk, found what was in it, or at least smelled it, and advised Casey to dump the car. I think GA may know more and never counted on Cindy calling LE. Cindy was distraught in the 911 call. But George was not suprised when he opened the trunk at the towyard.
    Yikes, that's interesting! I so badly want to believe that no one else is involved though, pls don't burst that bubble (its so fragile)!!
    Can you put truth serum in brownies??? Casey/Jose...Knock, Knock…CANDY GRAM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenKim View Post
    The fox link makes it tiny pages for me (techno challenged?) -- here's another link for the Lee Anthony interview. I made a really quick (and a bit scattered) summary for this one, so far, should I post it here or link?

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf
    Please post your summary!
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenKim View Post
    Yikes, that's interesting! I so badly want to believe that no one else is involved though, pls don't burst that bubble (its so fragile)!!
    I really have tried to stay away from an accomplice. George has always had my hinky meter up though.

SuziQ, I like where you're going with the idea. Only the Amscot employee notices the car at 7am that morning.

If the car was noticed at 7am, how did she get to the A's home and back to the Amscot for TonE to pick her up at 11am?

I'm wondering if cell records are going to show a call home to GA early that morning????

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLogic View Post
    Tony's interview does not mention the text message Amy says he got from KC the day before her arrest where she says,

"If they ever find her guess who gets to spends eternity in jail?"

That's odd until we're missing more documents to come or they're using that in the GJ stuff.

Did I miss something? I've never heard or seen any comment like that. Where did that info come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Did I miss something? I've never heard or seen any comment like that. Where did that info come from?

The actual quote was:

"If they never find her guess who gets to spends eternity in jail?"

Edited to add that the quote is in the Amy docs.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast