2008.07.22 Anthony L. Interview Only

Patty... this is great thank you!

AL states KC left her phone at his apartment when she left with CA. He used it to find Amy's number and ask wtf? So, there's one phone - wonder what the phone book looks like on it..

AL states that he wanted KC to come over and 'hang out' at his apartment with Clint and his girlfriend Maria the week of June 15th, but KC couldn't come over because she told him she was at the nanny's with the nanny's kids and Caylee wouldn't go to sleep. Casey couldn't come over until Caylee was asleep.

Because imo, the nanny was the trunk and the zanny wasn't working. If Casey was at a nanny's house, no reason it would matter if Caylee was sleeping or not before she left.

AL states that he wanted KC to come over and 'hang out' at his apartment with Clint and his girlfriend Maria the week of June 15th, but KC couldn't come over because she told him she was at the nanny's with the nanny's kids and Caylee wouldn't go to sleep. Casey couldn't come over until Caylee was asleep.

Because imo, the nanny was the trunk and the zanny wasn't working. If Casey was at a nanny's house, no reason it would matter if Caylee was sleeping or not before she left.

I thought that an interesting revelation as well. It does go along with Casey's elaborate lies hinged with a tiny bit of truth mixed in. I also thought it interesting that Tony said Casey had some "nightmares" and " cold sweats" at least 2 times but maybe 4 times while she was staying with him.

More confirmation that Casey was more into Tony than he was into her: He joked about staying in New York and she overreacted, got really worried and maybe even cried over it...

Tony's interview does not mention the text message Amy says he got from KC the day before her arrest where she says,

"If they ever find her guess who gets to spends eternity in jail?"

That's odd until we're missing more documents to come or they're using that in the GJ stuff.

I've been mulling over Tony's statements regarding when he picked Casey up from Amscot. IIRC, she had groceries that appeared to come from her parents house and clothes. That was on the 27th. That seems to be a coinkydink with GP's statement that Casey came to his house on the 24th, picked up some clothes. That George retrieved the gas cans and Lee says Casey gave them back and George didn't see the trunk. I think George may have seen Casey on the 27th, not the 24th.

It makes me wonder if George didn't in fact see the trunk, found what was in it, or at least smelled it, and advised Casey to dump the car. I think GA may know more and never counted on Cindy calling LE. Cindy was distraught in the 911 call. But George was not suprised when he opened the trunk at the towyard.

I've been mulling over Tony's statements regarding when he picked Casey up from Amscot. IIRC, she had groceries that appeared to come from her parents house and clothes. That was on the 27th. That seems to be a coinkydink with GP's statement that Casey came to his house on the 24th, picked up some clothes. That George retrieved the gas cans and Lee says Casey gave them back and George didn't see the trunk. I think George may have seen Casey on the 27th, not the 24th.

It makes me wonder if George didn't in fact see the trunk, found what was in it, or at least smelled it, and advised Casey to dump the car. I think GA may know more and never counted on Cindy calling LE. Cindy was distraught in the 911 call. But George was not suprised when he opened the trunk at the towyard.

Yikes:eek::eek:, that's interesting! I so badly want to believe that no one else is involved though, pls don't burst that bubble (its so fragile)!!

Yikes:eek::eek:, that's interesting! I so badly want to believe that no one else is involved though, pls don't burst that bubble (its so fragile)!!

I really have tried to stay away from an accomplice. George has always had my hinky meter up though.

SuziQ, I like where you're going with the idea. Only the Amscot employee notices the car at 7am that morning.

If the car was noticed at 7am, how did she get to the A's home and back to the Amscot for TonE to pick her up at 11am?

I'm wondering if cell records are going to show a call home to GA early that morning????

Tony's interview does not mention the text message Amy says he got from KC the day before her arrest where she says,

"If they ever find her guess who gets to spends eternity in jail?"

That's odd until we're missing more documents to come or they're using that in the GJ stuff.

Did I miss something? I've never heard or seen any comment like that. Where did that info come from?

Did I miss something? I've never heard or seen any comment like that. Where did that info come from?

The actual quote was:

"If they never find her guess who gets to spends eternity in jail?"

Edited to add that the quote is in the Amy docs.

This is from my first read through of the TonE transcript.
[Please fee free to PM with any corrections or something important that I have missed] and I will edit the post.
I have taken out last names and added xx for phone numbers.

Time Line
May 24th DJ’in for a friend’s party, Daniel H’s phone # 513-*advertiser censored*-xxxx birthday at a place called Chris Kokkinos was first time TonE met Casey in person. She came with Amy H. and Troy B.

Sometime during the week of May 24th Casey could not come over to hang out with TonE, Clint H. and Clint’s girlfriend Maria at his place because Casey was with the Nanny and the children and Caylee was awake.

May 31st Hip-hop showcase at Ardedn Villas pool. Casey came, told TonE that she was going to visit a friend and was gone for about 30-45 minuets. Came back and introduced Jessie to TonE as her friend. Later told TonE that he was her ex boyfriend and that he was looking to become a police officer. Caylee was not present. Said the pool party did not work out it became not so nice and TonE and Casey went to see a movie in the afternoon. Later they went to a friend’s apartment by the name of Estelle G’s they used Casey’s car. Casey did not spend the night because Casey received a call from her mother and she had to go home. TonE said that Casey had a special ring tone of rap music on her phone for when her mother called.

June 1st went to a pool barbeque at friends of TonE, Ryan L's phone # 973-*advertiser censored*-xxxx at Pegasus (Connection) Apartments on Alafaya Trail and University. Casey did not spend the night but it was the first time TonE and Casey had sex.

June 2nd Casey was at TonE with Caylee. Casey left about 5:30-6:30 with Caylee

1st or 2nd week of June there was a trip with Clint H. and his girlfriend Maria to Club Voyage off of Pine Street downtown Orlando for Troy B’s birthday who is a friend of Casey’s. Amy H. was there but did not ride in the car with them. Casey did not stay over that night. Did not see Caylee. TonE stated that every time they went out the Casey said her mom was watching Caylee.
(Unable to give date or was not made clear in the transcript.)

June 9th Casey picked up TonE from school and took him in her car to the garage to get TonE's jeep. They had Caylee with them. Went back to drop of a vehicle, did not say which one, and then went to Subway at the corner of the Target parking lot on the corner of University and Goldenrod Rd. Then went inside to eat and Casey paid for subs.

June 8th or 9th
TonE went to the Anthony’s house with Casey (there is no mention of the A’s being home) in her car to pick up a gas can because she had run out of gas. TonE stayed in the car and Casey came out with the gas can.

June 11th or 12th went to the Mall of Millennia with Casey and Caylee was there to do show prep for the hip-hop night at Fusion. TonE handed out flyers. Thinks this may have been the day that they went to the house to get the gas can but is not sure. TonE treated Casey and Caylee to a late lunch at the Cheesecake Factory in the mall. Casey did some shopping. Casey left with Caylee
[Unknown if they were in separate vehicles or Casey left with Caylee meant Casey did not spend the night with TonE.]

June 13th Casey went to Fusion at 875 Woodbury Rd. for Hip-hop night with TonE. Caylee was not with them. This was the first time Casey was at the club. First time Casey stayed all night at TonE’s apartment.

Days of June 22nd –28th TonE does not remember the date but picked up Casey at the Amscot. She told him she had run out of gas in the car and two guys had helped her push it in the lot. When he was pulling in off the ramp she had already gotten out of the car and came up to his and got in. She told him she would take care of the car later. She had stayed over the night before and when she had left in the morning she said she would be back and then he got the phone call to come and pick her up. She had some groceries with her and he though they were from her house (meaning the Anthony’s home) he thought this because things where in normal plastic bags. Some Tyson Chicken and some Freezer pops and a few changes of clothes.

July 5th TonE returned from NY and Casey picked him up in his own Jeep. Told him she had taken the jeep through the car was and pointed it out to him on the way back from the airport. TonE thinks is was near Somaern (he is not sure of location or what type of carwash it was) but could point it out to LE

July 15th Casey, TonE and Nate are at the apartment when Amy knocks on the door. This is the evening they Cindy A. tracks down Casey via Amy H. Caylee is not there.

Odd n Ends
Clint H. girlfriend is Maria
Clint H. is TonE business partner
Casey is waking up with nightmare and sweats after July 5th at TonE apartment approximately 2 to 4 times
TonE was in NY from June 30 flight left mid-morning and Casey took him to airport to July 5th flight arrived before it was dark no time given
TonE did not go anywhere the week proceeding June 9th when he picked up his jeep from the garage. He did work at Fusion on Friday nights but Clint H. took him there.
When TonE was in NY he asked Casey about her car Casey told him her dad had picked up the car and took it to a mechanic or a dealership.
Cameron another roommate is mention by TonE as leaving Florida on the same day June 3oth about the same time to go to Ohio but returned on July 6th since TonE picked him up at the airport.

More confirmation that Casey was more into Tony than he was into her: He joked about staying in New York and she overreacted, got really worried and maybe even cried over it...
I am wondering if this was the turning point....what facilitated her doing away with what was cramping her life-style...the party life and her love life....her daughter.
Was there any mention of the date that he was teasing her with these comments?

Casey Anthony’s (ex) boyfriend Tony Lazaro - interview summary.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008, at 5:04 pm
Here’s the interview– and here goes…
Tony gives them access to his phone – he took a pic of Caylee on 6/2/08 in the afternoon- I think this is the pool party at his apt complex we’ve heard mentioned.

When he came back from NYC- Casey had nightmares, and he would find her covered in sweat- she said it was in reference to their relationship. Evidently he’d been joking w/her about dumping her and/or staying in NY and getting a job for a while. He said he liked to push her buttons – which he said were easily pushed—so when he did that (talked about dumping her) she freaked out – very emotional- he could tell from her voice. So he woke up to her having these nightmares anywhere from 2-4 times since he got back in town (which was 7/5). Good- I’m glad she was having nightmares (I have too)! I wonder if she’s still having them? Or has she pushed it so far away?

He makes it sound like there was no issue over the relationship in jeopardy due to the child- he was joking about moving on. But I do recall, I think it was his roommate who made it clear that there was at least some discussion that it was a bachelor pad, revolving door, 24/7 and not a good place for a toddler.

He never heard her on the phone w/nanny. She had a special ring tone for Cindy (a rap song- ha! I wonder what that was?) and would ALWAYS go outside and take those calls in private. He would ask about Caylee and always get the Disney wkd pass, the at the beach w/the nanny…those type stories.

The week after they met (on 5/24)- he invited Casey over for a double date hang out w/his roommate Clint and girlfriend Maria. Casey couldn’t come – blamed Caylee not having fallen asleep yet- (said she was w/the nanny and kids- kinda convoluted story). But point is – Caylee was seemingly cramping her style w/new boyfriend. Not good.

He says he met Jesse at a party, Casey introduced him as a friend and he later found out that it was her ex-fiance. Lee implied it was typical behavior for her to have another relationship ‘at the ready’ before moving on and perhaps to overlap love interests and evidently she was keeping Jesse and maybe even Ricardo on the side for a bit—not to mention the marine in CA- over the phone. Busy girl. June 1st was the first time they were intimate and she didn’t stay the night bc her mommy wouldn’t let her. He comments about sex “picking up” each week. Caylee never stayed overnight but Casey was a ‘regular’ from around the time of the hip-hop showcase at Fusion which was 6/13. I don’t think she was actually a regular until after the huge fight that happened on Father’s Day 6/15 when supposedly neighbors heard them screaming and Cindy actually had her hands on Casey’s neck!

Tony went to the Anthony house that week for gas– never went inside- didn’t know she was stealing it. On 6/11 or 12 Casey went in and changed Caylee before they went to Mall at Millenia where he passed out flyers for hip hop show, which was 6/13- he bought them dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. They went there a different day (thinks it was the wk of 6/22-28) to get gas can—didn’t know she stole it. I’m unclear of the dates here- this interviewer interrupts CONSTANTLY its extremely annoying- was he raised in a barn? That’s soo rude- I’m talking to you too Ms. Nancy Grace.

We know her car was found when manager arrived at Amscot 6/27 at 7AM. So she probably dropped that car off 6/26 – abandoning it obviously. That matched w/her coming home (surprised to find George there) on 6/24 and him busting her w/the gas cans. What was significant in the Lee intv was the revelation that Casey may have blocked George from car at all and handed him the cans before he would have even been close enough to smell anything—this is unverified bc George’s story differs- he says he got them himself…hmmm- who to believe? If you watch Greta On the Record interview w/the Anthony’s at home (link later) there’s something up when they’re talking about this and Cindy appears to coach him a bit and touches him – during this part- signaling him?? Who knows? So, yeah, who to believe….I don’t like my options sadly.

So when Tony picks her up at Amscott- she has items he said appeared to be from the Anthony home- grocery items in plastic bags. I don’t know how he knew they were from home. But its interesting to me that he said she had freezer pops and frozen chicken—like—you have to come get me I have frozen stuff and also like—see I have popsicles for you and I’ll cook you chicken and sleep w/you – PLEASE come get me. He also says she didn’t want to “bother” him w/taking care of car w/gas and all that hassle- bc she knew he was busy w/school. So he said that she was already out of the car—OF COURSE bc it was reeking of decomposition at the time and she didn’t want darling boyfriend near anything so distasteful. GRR!

Watching Nancy (from way up high on her soapbox) right now- ugh. She just mentioned- that most of Casey’s clothes were gone from the house but NONE of Caylee’s- no jammies, no clothes, no toys, NOTHING- not even the little doll that she never went anywhere w/out…the little doll she called mama. That doll was found in the car- unclothed- whatever that means, but in the car, w/Caylee’s carseat—in the car that Casey said smelled SO badly due to squirrels having crawled up in the engine and died or George having hit a squirrel which Casey later told Amy – and she’d found it plastered to the frame…both stories are Casey’s- take your pick. FIELD OF LIES – if you build it Casey, she won’t come home. This case makes me very ANGRY! I wonder if the family has read all of these statements? The power of self delusion is PHENOMENAL! My heart goes out to EVERYONE involved in this case—its just ugly everywhere. Let’s all send thoughts and prayers out that the TRUTH can come to light. Resolution please! Justice for Caylee please!!!

Interesting- Tony said Casey picked him up from the airport in his Jeep- she had washed it and pointed out the car wash on the way home. Did the police ever search his car? I’ve never heard they did.

So Tony’s just rolling along thinking everything’s great- this girl- though clingy- is clearly here to please until…. Amy puts the smack down on Casey and all hell breaks loose. Most of this is covered in the Lee summary but here’s what Tony had to say about D day- July 15th. He and his roommate are playing video games on the couch w/Casey – who is on her laptop—deleting her yahoo mail among other things no doubt—when there’s a knock on the door, they say come in and Amy walks in.

He describes her as coming in and standing there w/a “miserable face” –they were confused but Casey got up and went outside w/her only to be confronted w/an ENRAGED Cindy- surely that’s part of what Casey was waking up in cold sweats about.

Anyway, the boys go back to video games- till Casey comes back in, Cindy tells her to get her stuff, Casey says no- I’m coming back. Tony, having never met Cindy before, invites her in and introduces himself. To which Cindy replies “Well, I hope you’re rich bc Casey will take all of your money and leave you high and dry!” Poor Tony- he’s thoroughly confused. Casey tells her mother to shut up and storms out the door.

So after they leave Tony tries to text Casey- but he hears her phone go off- she left it there. I’m sure she would like to have “left” it wherever she left that “blackjack” phone bc the tale of the changing phone numbers and the swapping of the sim cards is FLIMSY at best. Casey’s plan was not finished- she was not ready to launch into these lies- damn that Amy. I’m not sure now long she thought she had- idiot. Amy had just returned from vacation- how long did she think it would be before she discovered her “friend” Casey had robbed her blind??

Tony has not seen Casey since this date but there is some ambiguous mention in this interview about investigative leads that he agrees to cooperate w/LE about and they don’t want to discuss it on this tape! So I’m thinking he agreed to record phone conversations w/Casey- we all heard how desperate she was to talk to him that night from jail—“OMG calling you guys—a waste…huge waste” and “all anyone cares about is finding Caylee” – this is one scary individual. I wish they would release more- more- more!

I know hind sight is 20/20 but DAMN, I wish they had let her trap herself a little more. I’m worried about the forensics. I think Caylee may be in a landfill now- Casey seems to have gotten ever more confident that she won’t be found. Heartbreaking. The defense attorneys are gloom and doom- saying that the Orlando LE doesn’t have “the goods” on her- that the DNA is not going to hold up- too degenerated. God, lets hope that’s not true!

Well that’s about it for Tony interview. I’m off to delve into the rest of the pages—so much information—so little satisfaction.

This was done in a blazing hurry so --Pls PM or let me know if I've had an "un-opportunity" to accurately portray things!

CitizenKim...I was thinking that all of the items deleted prior to the 15th may have given some insight to what she was doing with her days when she claimed that she was going to work and working 10 and 12 hour days...I.E. an escort service. She had to be doing something illegal IMO to be taking such extreme measures to delete history and all of the elaborate lies that followed. JMO

SuziQ, I like where you're going with the idea. Only the Amscot employee notices the car at 7am that morning.

If the car was noticed at 7am, how did she get to the A's home and back to the Amscot for TonE to pick her up at 11am?

I'm wondering if cell records are going to show a call home to GA early that morning????

Well very true! How was she at her parents to take food and clothes then back at Amscot for Tony to pick her up at 11am? It could not been one of the times, that according to Brittany, Casey tricked her mom out of the house to go back and steal stuff. Because Casey would have needed her car to do that right? And we know the car was at Amscot the entire time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel1987
Back