Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thank you!

Patti G - thank you so much for the organized links to the statements. your work is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by news247; 09-24-2008 at 10:29 PM. Reason: eta - spelling

Quote Originally Posted by MommyPlatt View Post
    Anybody else catch the inconsistency between LA and AL's statement about KC's laptop. LA said the laptop was on the counter and plugged in, and it appeared that files had been deleted when he went to retrieve KC's belongings from the apt. Per AL's statement, KC was sitting on the couch using the laptop when AH and mom (CA) came and and forced KC to leave. This makes me think someone in the apt tried to do something with the laptop after KC was gone.
    I can see kc telling AL to erase stuff off her laptop before LE shows up. kc telling AL if he doesnt erase or destroy laptop the Caylee "kidnappers" are going to hurt everyone. And, like a gullable idiot, he believes kc, and attempts to destroy files on the laptop.

Another thing that doesnt "sit" well...

Whats with Al always using the excuse, "I like to push her buttons"

that sounds like something an abusive partner would say

I wasn't impressed with AL's interview at all. I am sure LE wasn't any to pleased with him either.

Something just isn't right with him.

I wanted to bring this back up to the front page. Today I feel something is off with TonE and his interview. I feel like she did change when she met TonE (smoked more pot, went to clubs all the time). Before that her friends said she just "hung out". She had been able to take Caylee to parties and such with her old crowd but I am betting TonE and friends told her that their place was no place for Caylee. Something the other group had not. To me that is motive... Coupled with the arguments and growing tension between Cindy.

Oh also this struck me, someone else said KC was talking to TonE July 4th while watching fireworks. He was joking about not returning to Orlando. What do you all make of that? I can think of a reason he might not want to return...

Does anyone else think he might know more?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyinTheHam For This Useful Post:

I've got a Tony question as well ... did anyone see in the hundreds of Amy's texts, there was a text to Amy from one of her friends (not sure who, although I'm guessing Ricardo or Troy?) saying that if Casey & Tony came over they were not allowed in their bedrooms. What is up with that?? Did Tony do something that made Casey's other "group" of friends think he was sketchy, too? Whoever sent the text seemed very adamant about it. Did he do something? Any ideas??

Interview annoyances...

Ok this drives me insane...somewhere in one of AL's interviews he mentions that Casey has been talking about moving away from her parents' house where her daughter lives or words to that affect (I tried to find it, but I'm at work so I have to be quick), and the investigator doesn't ask him to clarify whether she meant moving away from the house WITHOUT her daughter or WITH her daughter. Hello, that is HUGE! It makes me insane when the interviewee actually says something potentially noteworthy and then they continue to drill him on silly things like "Tyson chicken and freezer pops" and then skim over items that should be dug into deeper...arrrrghhhhh! They practically want to know what the man ate for breakfast every day and what time, but then don't ask for clarification on items that could potentially show something like, I don't know....premeditation? Double arghhhh. Sorry if this has beent touched on, don't have time these days to read every post....

Quote Originally Posted by WhitneyLea View Post
    I've got a Tony question as well ... did anyone see in the hundreds of Amy's texts, there was a text to Amy from one of her friends (not sure who, although I'm guessing Ricardo or Troy?) saying that if Casey & Tony came over they were not allowed in their bedrooms. What is up with that?? Did Tony do something that made Casey's other "group" of friends think he was sketchy, too? Whoever sent the text seemed very adamant about it. Did he do something? Any ideas??
    I caught that too. I wonder if the person was just weary of Casey or of both of them. Hmmmm...

I posted this on Jesse's thread but think it needs attention on this one also.

Ok Sleuthers. Humor me on something for a minute without throwing out huge theories. I need as many factual thoughts as you have.

According to the interviews, there is some conflicting information if I'm seeing this right.

Friday, June 27, 2008

• Casey's car was noticed by Amscot employee at 7am?

• Casey leaves Tony's apartment in the morning and said she was coming back.

• Casey tells Amy she ran out of gas again. (Two Friday's in a row). She also mentions the smell to Amy saying definitely something (squirrels) dead on frame of car.

• Tony picks Casey up at Amscot around 11am.
      Did he leave class to go get her?

• Casey has a bag of groceries that looks to have come from the Anthony's home, not a grocery store, and a couple changes of clothes.
      Does anyone have the map handy? Would Casey have to pass by Amscot to get from the A's home to Tony's apartment?

• Casey sends a facebook message to Ricardo to ask what he is doing on the 28th.

• Casey calls Jesse worried about him, tells him that Caylee is at the beach with the nanny and invites him to Fusian.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

• Casey calls Jesse and tells him about running out of gas, wants to know if he has a gas can. He couldn't help her because he was on the other side of town.
      Did Casey tell him this happened the day before or did she lead him to believe she was at that moment stranded at Amscot and out of gas?

• Jesse said it happened at 1:25pm.

• Casey hangs out at Tony's during the day and slept at Tony's that night.

Did Casey call for help on 2 different days, claiming both days to different people that she ran out of gas?
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Liltigress...

I don't understand where Casey was when the Amscot lady sees the car at 7am, and TonE didn't pick her up until 11am....
    or we can go with TonE's roommate's version
    ***car at amscot 6/26 between 11am-1pm is when TonE picks her up.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

What's odd about the 26th, too --is that there are no calls between Jess and Casey this date.

The 27th there are lots!
    10:34 am 4 min
    11:50 am 6min
    1:40 pm 1 min
    2:06 pm 4 min
    10:21 pm 1 min

The 28th
    12:10 pm 1 min
    1:25 pm 18 min

Don't know if that helps any, but it's interesting, eh?
    Anything and everything I type, is all just my opinion.

sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Quote Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post
    I am just going on gut here but AL's interview, not a good feeling. I was left with the impression that he did not want to have to deal with any little kid responsibilities. Alot of other little things that just don't seem kosher to me. His interview was one of the most difficult reads, so much starting on a thought, then changing it mid sentence and too many uhs, umms, yeahs, ya knows, etc. It was difficult to extract info from. I don't know, I definately have to reread this one. Just saying.......there is a big ? in my mind about him right now.
    This interview was torture to get through for me too - he can hardly string a sentence together but I had the impression it was
    his roommates that objected to Caylee being there -
    I dont get the desperate obession Casey seemed to have for this guy
    from other interviews/ comments there were BETTER men around, more into her, more willing to provide and accomodate Caylee ????? Dont get
    what the attraction was
    She was swooning and he was lukewarm at best ................

Quote Originally Posted by sharpar View Post
    This interview was torture to get through for me too - he can hardly string a sentence together but I had the impression it was
    his roommates that objected to Caylee being there -
    I dont get the desperate obession Casey seemed to have for this guy
    from other interviews/ comments there were BETTER men around, more into her, more willing to provide and accomodate Caylee ????? Dont get
    what the attraction was
    She was swooning and he was lukewarm at best ................
    Women like Casey always want the man they can't get. He was luke warm and maybe was not into KC and especially her kid and Casey wanted him at all costs, why go with the guy who adores you? You want the guy who doesn't adore you to adore you. simple. He liked to play mind games with her too, the entire NY thing was childish. telling her he may not come back was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by passin_through View Post
    What's odd about the 26th, too --is that there are no calls between Jess and Casey this date.

The 27th there are lots!
    10:34 am 4 min
    11:50 am 6min
    1:40 pm 1 min
    2:06 pm 4 min
    10:21 pm 1 min

The 28th
    12:10 pm 1 min
    1:25 pm 18 min

Don't know if that helps any, but it's interesting, eh?
    Thanks, that does help.

According to Jesse's phone records, Casey calls Jesse during the time she's running out of gas and waiting on Tony? But nothing is mentioned to Jesse on this date that she's out of gas? That's weird to me.

311 Fri 6/27 10:34am INCOMI CL 4
    312 Fri 6/27 11:50am INCOMI CL 6

The rest of the calls back and forth between Casey and Jesse the same day are short. She's supposedly with Tony during this time. Jesse didn't let on that he knew about her running out of gas until the next day.

313 Fri 6/27 1:40pm WINTER FL 1
    321 Fri 6/27 2:06pm WINTER FL 4
    334 Fri 6/27 10:21pm INCOMI CL 1

The next day is when Jesse says Casey asked about his gas can at 1:25.

334 Sat 6/28 12:10pm WINTER FL 1
    343 Sat 6/28 1:25pm INCOMI CL 18
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by Terilee View Post
    I can see kc telling AL to erase stuff off her laptop before LE shows up. kc telling AL if he doesnt erase or destroy laptop the Caylee "kidnappers" are going to hurt everyone. And, like a gullable idiot, he believes kc, and attempts to destroy files on the laptop.
    But I don't think she had time to do that - and why wouldn't he have told LE? Amy and Cindy stood inthe doorway waiting for Casey to get her thins and leave. What things did she take if she left her purse, cellphone and clothes at ALs?

Quote Originally Posted by HopeAgainstHope View Post
    More confirmation that Casey was more into Tony than he was into her: He joked about staying in New York and she overreacted, got really worried and maybe even cried over it...
    From the account that Will gave and overhearing the entire convo it didn't seem like a joke to Casey and I think AL wasn't joking. He was NOT going to come back...hmm I wonder why?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast