2008.07.23 Amy H. Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will W. is a good friend of Amy H. They work together. (PG.36/317) documents released today: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...9/42528488.pdf J.P. has little to do with this story according to Amy and did not like Casey to begin with. Says that when she was with Casey and Troy once and she ran into Brandon, that she was very, very, very, very upset. Claimed she had a miscarriage with him and was a very emotional run-in. This was at a no-clothes party on the 25th of May. The detective asks if that run-in was a "long drawn out event" and she answers, Yes, he then says Crying? She answers crying...and then says that Casey was then MISSING for an hour and a half.(42/317). June 1st Amy was living at Oveido with Troy(43/317).

I had posted this over in the 600 pages #2 thread so I just copied it and brought it here-MAINLY because of the Brandon incident. She claimed she had a miscarriage with him...

Amy <pg 4-5>: Early to mid-June KC told her that they didn't need to look for another place to live together anymore because, KC said, that GA & CA were signing over their house to KC. KC said GA & CA were going to move into a condo in Winter Park closer to a better living home for her grandfather. KC said she was taking over the mortgage payments on her parents house, and that Amy could move-in there with her and Caylee.

Hm. Wonder how KC was going to get GA & CA out of the home first?

Time line from Amy's interview with LE::

May 24th: Amy, Troy and Casey first met Tony in person.

May 25th: Anything but clothes party. A "run-in" with a guy named Brandon. Casey told Amy that she "had a miscarriage with and it was a very emotional run-in. And she was very, very, very upset at that point." Casey went missing for an hour and a half at the party.

May 30th: Casey and Caylee stay the night at Ricardo's apartment.

Early June to mid June: Casey claimed that her parents were going to sign the house over to her.

June 2nd: "is when Ricardo kind of finds out, they break, she breaks the news about Tony?" and also tells Amy.

June 4th: Troy's birthday party at Voyage. Casey attends with Tony and a couple of friends.

June 6th: Casey was at Fusion.

June 9th: Casey and Caylee stay the night at Ricardo's and got up early on the 10th.

June 12th: Ricardo leaves for Tampa.

June 13th: Amy heads to Jacksonville to get a new car. Casey was to go along but claimed that GA was having a mild mini stroke and was at the hospital with him. Casey invites Amy to Fusion, but Amy declines. Amy "may have heard Caylee in the background" during a phone conversation between Amy and Casey.

Week of June 15th-21st Casey "fell off the face" (of earth)

June 25th: Phone calls between Amy and Casey: Casey tells her of a horrible smeel in her car and she couldn't figure out what it was. Smell got worse as the days progressed. Casey thinks maybe her dad ran something over with the car when he borrowed it and that it smells like something died in her car. Casey also mentioned the engine as being the source of the smell.

June 27th: Casey runs out of gas behind Amscot. Phone conversation with Amy and Casey: "there's definitely a, part of an animal plastered to the frame of my car, which was the end of the mystery." Casey then tells Amy she got rid of it. Nothing mentioned again about the smell

June 28th: Casey asks Amy if she has a gas can.

June 30th: Amy purchases a gas can at Target for Casey to use

June 30th-July 5th: Casey stays with Amy. Casey doesn't allow Amy to drive her anywhere, she uses Tony's Jeep.

June 30th-?? Caylee visits the beach, Busch Gardens, Sea World, Universal, etc with the "nanny"

July 1st: Casey gets her nails done.

July 2nd: Casey and Amy go clubbing.

July 3rd: While at a club, Casey gets upset and says that her brother was coming to look for her and that they had to leave.(need to double check this with Troy's interview!)

July 2nd or 3rd: Casey gets 'Buena Vita' tattoo on her right shoulder. Casey steals $400 from Amy and claims Amy hid it from herself while sleep walking.

July 4th: Party at Will's. Casey tells Amy that Caylee is at Sea World

July 5th: Casey wakes up early at Amy's and jumps on the computer. Acts "very, very, very annoyingly giddy" becayse Tony is coming back. Casey talked all day on the phone with Will.

July 8th: Casey drives Amy to the airport for her trip to Puerto Rico.

July 15th: Amy returns from her trip. Takes JP to the Florida Mall to get the I-phone. Cindy calls her to try and figure out where Caylee is. Cindy states that "if she did not find Casey she would end up in jail." Amy agrees for Cindy to pick her up at the mall and show her where Tony lives. Cindy tells Amy about a "smell coming from the trunk." Anthony's pick the pontiac up from the impound lot.

June 10th until July 15th: Amy's observations: Casey was never upset (crying) except for when she was at the party with Brandon. Casey was "frustrated a lot and pissed off a lot..." She did not appear depressed.

July 16th: before being arrested, Casey texts Tony, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

May 24th: Amy, Troy and Casey first met Tony in person.

May 25th: Anything but clothes party. A "run-in" with a guy named Brandon. Casey told Amy that she "had a miscarriage with and it was a very emotional run-in. And she was very, very, very upset at that point." Casey went missing for an hour and a half at the party.

May 30th: Casey and Caylee stay the night at Ricardo's apartment.

Early June to mid June: Casey claimed that her parents were going to sign the house over to her.

June 2nd: "is when Ricardo kind of finds out, they break, she breaks the news about Tony?" and also tells Amy.

June 4th: Troy's birthday party at Voyage. Casey attends with Tony and a couple of friends.

June 6th: Casey was at Fusion.

June 9th: Casey and Caylee stay the night at Ricardo's and got up early on the 10th. This is the last time Amy remembers seeing Caylee.

June 12th: Ricardo leaves for Tampa.

June 13th: Amy heads to Jacksonville to get a new car. Casey was to go along but claimed that GA was having a mild mini stroke and was at the hospital with him. Casey invites Amy to Fusion, but Amy declines.

Week of June 15th-21st Casey "fell off the face" (of earth)

June 25th: Phone calls between Amy and Casey: Casey tells her of a horrible smeel in her car and she couldn't figure out what it was. Smell got worse as the days progressed. Casey thinks maybe her dad ran something over with the car when he borrowed it and that it smells like something died in her car. Casey also mentioned the engine as being the source of the smell.

June 27th: Casey runs out of gas behind Amscot. Phone conversation with Amy and Casey: "there's definitely a, part of an animal plastered to the frame of my car, which was the end of the mystery." Casey then tells Amy she got rid of it. Nothing mentioned again about the smell
June 13th: Amy "may have heard Caylee in the background" during a phone conversation between Amy and Casey.

June 28th: Casey asks Amy if she has a gas can.

June 30th: Amy purchases a gas can at Target for Casey to use

June 30th-July 5th: Casey stays with Amy. Casey doesn't allow Amy to drive her anywhere, she uses Tony's Jeep.

June 30th-?? Caylee visits the beach, Busch Gardens, Sea World, Universal, etc with the "nanny"

July 1st: Casey gets her nails done.

July 2nd: Casey and Amy go clubbing.

July 3rd: While at a club, Casey gets upset and says that her brother was coming to look for her and that they had to leave.(need to double check this with Troy's interview!)

July 2nd or 3rd: Casey gets 'Buena Vita' tattoo on her right shoulder. Casey steals $400 from Amy and claims Amy hid it from herself while sleep walking.

July 4th: Party at Will's. Casey tells Amy that Caylee is at Sea World.

July 5th: Casey wakes up early at Amy's and jumps on the computer. Acts "very, very, very annoyingly giddy" becayse Tony is coming back. Casey talked all day on the phone with Will.

July 8th: Casey drives Amy to the airport for her trip to Puerto Rico.

July 15th: Amy returns from her trip. Takes JP to the Florida Mall to get the I-phone. Cindy calls her to try and figure out where Caylee is. Cindy states that "if she did not find Casey she would end up in jail." Amy agrees for Cindy to pick her up at the mall and show her where Tony lives. Cindy tells Amy about a "smell coming from the trunk." Anthony's pick the pontiac up from the impound lot.

-----last page compiled from: 71/317... I'll have to finish tomorrow or someone else could take over from there? My brain and eyes needs a rest :crosseyed:-----

Nice job, thanks for making it simple and to the point.:clap:

June 13th: Amy heads to Jacksonville to get a new car. Casey was to go along but claimed that GA was having a mild mini stroke and was at the hospital with him. Casey invites Amy to Fusion, but Amy declines.

Wonder what ole george thinks about that?

To me, the most interesting thing in Amy's transcript was the part about the gas can. Casey takes 2 gas cans from her dad, and then they go buy one? Seems to me that Casey may have taken a little road trip and wanted to make sure she had enough gas so as not to stop at a service station. My daughter's theory is that she burned something, but that is just too gross for me to think about. :(

In the meantime, I want to re-read Amy's transcript. I found it most interesting!

To me, the most interesting thing in Amy's transcript was the part about the gas can. Casey takes 2 gas cans from her dad, and then they go buy one? Seems to me that Casey may have taken a little road trip and wanted to make sure she had enough gas so as not to stop at a service station. My daughter's theory is that she burned something, but that is just too gross for me to think about. :(

In the meantime, I want to re-read Amy's transcript. I found it most interesting!

Yea, it's possibly she wanted to stock up on gas cans to take a long trip without having to worry about gas station cameras or credit cart slips.

But the most interesting thing in the Amy interview for me is the text message Tony got from KC before her arrest where she says,

"If they never find her guess who gets to spends eternity in jail?"

Oh no....here we go. I see it already.

JB will use this to say that KC was raped by this Brandon guy, and never told anyone but Cindy. Cindy, for religious or other reasons, insisted that "everything would be alright, and it was" (Cindy's MS poem). They didn't want the world to know Casey was raped, so denied the pregnancy. They didn't report the crime and wanted nothing from Brandon in regards to child support (for fear they'd lose custody as well). Casey tried to peg JG as a dad because she needed one. Casey never attached to Caylee because she was the product of rape.

Casey turned to a life of crime because she couldn't hold a job because of the emotional damage of the rape and the resulting pregnancy. Casey felt her parents owed her for giving birth to Caylee when she never wanted to. When her parents started rejecting Casey as the baby-of-the-family and threatened to take Caylee, Casey lost it and left the home with Caylee with no plan for how to care for her.

Casey couldn't take Caylee to TonE's and she would be damned if she would give her back to her parents. Casey wanted to spend time with TonE, so she drugged Caylee, accidently kills her, then rationalized it as not her fault. Her parents set her up to fail. She's the victim. Whatever.

There Jose, I beat you to it.

Just watch.

Ok am I reading to much into Amy wakes up in the middle of the night and changes into her comfy pants and doesn't remember? She speaks of this in telling the story of when she realises that she DID NOT put her money away as Kc said she did when she was "sleep walking'?

Amy <pg 4-5>: Early to mid-June KC told her that they didn't need to look for another place to live together anymore because, KC said, that GA & CA were signing over their house to KC. KC said GA & CA were going to move into a condo in Winter Park closer to a better living home for her grandfather. KC said she was taking over the mortgage payments on her parents house, and that Amy could move-in there with her and Caylee.

I wondered the same thing! Kinda scary. hmmmm is right....

amy's interviews def. have a lot of detail to them. she is the only one that mentions brandon and what happened (miscarriage, who is this dude?) all of the other interviews the detectives have to ask about her fight with brandon and they dont really say anything about it. and i thought that the GP's did not smell that before the trunk was open...hummm.

and i was under the impression that the gas cans from the A's house were from the first time that she ran out of gas. AL was with her and from what i gather they went right to her car and filled it up (this was before the 27th, in the interviews, it says around the 20th). Then she ran out of gas again on the 27th. KC sent text messages saying i can't believe i ran out of gas 2 fridays in a row. so AH and KC went to target and bought gas cans, but KC did not get to her car. which makes me question, did she really plan on returning to the car then or did she want it to get stolen?

Yea, it's possibly she wanted to stock up on gas cans to take a long trip without having to worry about gas station cameras or credit cart slips.

But the most interesting thing in the Amy interview for me is the text message Tony got from KC before her arrest where she says,

"If they ever find her guess who gets to spends eternity in jail?"[/QUOTE]

yes!! and its not brought up again after that!!!!

"If they ever find her guess who gets to spends eternity in jail?"

The correct line is "If they NEVER find her guess who gets to spend eternity in jail?"

there is so many ways of reading that comment. is it a threat? does it mean that AL knows what happened and KC is reminding him that if she is found, then KC will spend an eternity in jail? you dont get life in prison because someone kidnapped your daughter, you get life for killing your daughter...

What I am wondering is if Casey thought leaving the car for 3 days would air it out and she intended to go back on the 30th to get the car, but by the time she got the gas can and went back the car had been towed?

I was thinking that she wanted to burn the car because of the over-powering smell that she kept trying to make excuses for.

So Amy says that KC is getting her weed from AL...and refers to brownies..RUT RHO..lol.

You know, I thought about the SAME thing! She even could have been laying the groundwork when she told Amy that her dad had a mini-stroke.

All of you that have posted have good theories - they are all believable, especially when we are trying to put a puzzle with missing pieces together. But I still believe the last piece has Casey written all over it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff