2008.07.24 Brittany S. Interview Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittany is a neighbor of the Anthonys who has know KC since they were 5. She says they were in the same grade at school, and KC just stopped attending during her senior year, failing to graduate. They were pregnant at about the same time.

Brittany confirmed that diapers and Caylee's baby doll were found in the car when the g-parents picked the Pontiac up after it was towed from Amscot- the doll Caylee took everywhere with her. When KC left her parents' home in June none of Caylee's belongings went with them. And there was no sign of KC taking Caylee's things for the entire month she was missing.

Nobody but KC has driven the Pontiac for the last 18 months. She said the car disappeared from the neighborhood 1-2 months ago except for when KC would come over to get her stuff (and steal money from her parents).

Lee called Brittany the morning of the 16th to say Caylee is missing and KC has been giving them false information. Later he called again asking for "Juliet", and Brittany corrected him. KC had given him the number saying she was someone whom she had spoken to about Caylee. Brittany has been in close contact with Lee, volunteering to help post fliers, etc.

Brittany said there was no special place she and KC used to hang out as teenagers. She didn't even live in the same house then. She knows about Jesse but never met him. She has never met Tony. Her perception of KC was that she flitted from boyfriend to bf, was constantly going out and seemed to have so much free time. She was not tied down like a regular single mom is, working and taking care of her baby.

In the statement Kiomarie made to the police, she mentions that she, Brittany, and Casey would hang out behind the school in their early years. That's why she was meeting at the school with the police officer. In Brittany's statement, when asked if there were any places they used to hang out, she said No, there weren't any spots.

I wonder why the discrepancy?

In the statement Kiomarie made to the police, she mentions that she, Brittany, and Casey would hang out behind the school in their early years. That's why she was meeting at the school with the police officer. In Brittany's statement, when asked if there were any places they used to hang out, she said No, there weren't any spots.

I wonder why the discrepancy?

Underlined by me.

IIRC, Kio's statement indicated that "Jessica", Casey and she hung out behind the school, etc. etc.

pg. 88/317 begin line 11

EE: That was just odd to them that all the baby's necessities were in the car?
BS: Especially because Cas, uh, Caylee, never leaves without her baby doll. That's been her baby doll since she was born, so.
EE: So similar to the problem we had putting your son in this room over there
BS: (laughs)
EE: If she would have left the baby somewhere the baby would have put up a fuss that she didn't have that baby doll?
BS: Yeah (affimrative). She took that baby doll everywhere she went.
EE: Everywhere?
BS: Uh hum (affirmative).

(I am working from the copy that I saved to my computer, so just use ANY link to the 317 pages of documents and go to the page specified)

I have always thought that it was very peculiar that Caylee did not have her favorite baby doll with her IF her mother had in fact left her somewhere. I have questioned myself a thousand times, why would she not send her baby doll with her, knowing how attached this baby is to that doll? The only answer I have ever been able to come up with is that she did not "leave" her somewhere ALIVE. :confused:

At the end of pg 88 through top of page 89 BS talks about how Cindy told her Casey would ocassionally call her to meet up somewhere to get Cindy out of the house, and then that would give Casey enough time to get in the house and take what she needed and get back out while Cindy was gone. Cindy did note to BS that Casey NEVER took ANY of Caylee's things-and none of Caylee's stuff was ever moved: no shoes, no pajamas, no dolls, no clothes, no anything. Cindy also noted to her that every time Casey would come to get clothes for herself she was also stealing money.

pg 90 she tells that she had never heard the name Zenaida or Zani ever, until the day Caylee was reported missing and Casey posted it on My Space...

pg 93 she tells about how she spoke with Lee the 16th and during that call he talked about being frustrated because Casey had given them false numbers, and when the call was over, he said he would call her if there was anything new, and later that same day he called her and he asked if she was Juliette, and she said no, and he said that Casey had given them a false number again...

pg. 96 BS notes that Casey seemed to always be "going out, going out, going out" and she was curious how that was possible, since the both had children around the same age-within a month they both had their babies, and she said that she never had a chance to go out, so wondered...When asked why she never got to go out, she said because she worked and had a little boy she was always taking care of...SO she found it odd, also being a single mom, how Casey always seemed to be going out.

Brittany says mutal friend who had passed .

On July 24, 2008, Brittany Scheiber presented her cell phone to investigators so that text messages from Casey Anthony could be extracted.

Data was removed from the phone using a third party computer software.
Data removal was supervised by computer forensic examiner Det. Sandra G. Cawn with the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

092408casey-brittany-text.jpg

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I have pulled information from the interviews that makes mention of places that Casey was, who she was with, who she called or texted or any other information that may help place Casey at a location.…
Each of these is by the date or range of dates that where given by the interviewee, the content was paraphrased for space, on some entries I added additional detail and the location where that information can be found by document page, lines on that page and with whom the interview was done and on what date.

This is not all-inclusive to what was in each interview I only culled things that may help in determining various locations of Casey. .

Pulled from the Interview of Brittany S. with LE on July 24, 2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/bs092308.pdf

2nd week June Saw Casey’s car in driveway and she was walking from the car to the house. [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829]
Page 1248 Line 10-23 Brittany S. Interview with LE 07/22/2008

June 9th Brittany received a myspace message from Casey at 7:07AM
Page 1249 Lines 24-16 Brittany S. Interview with LE 07/22/2008

Notes of interest from Brittany S. Interview with LE 07/22/2008GA vehicle is black, Lee drives as Black Mustang, and CA has a green SUV
Page 1254 Lines 1-7 Brittany S. Interview with LE 07/22/2008

*Bump* A 1-page thread re: Brittany - ending 10/08. Kinda amazing.

Here's a two-part question re: Brittany. Maybe someone can generate some ideas. :waitasec:

1) Why-o-why did Casey give a real, bona fide phone # to Lee for "Juliette", and,
2) why Brittany's #?

Was it a screw up?

When I look @ the SIM#'s I see several missing between the entries before & after Brittany's. Perhaps that just means entries were deleted...or perhaps it means nothing @ all. A dozen "B" entries in her phone book too. Did she mean to give another? Since she didn't have phone#'s memorized, surely she had to be looking @ her phone when she gave the # to Lee. :waitasec:

Brittany was physically close by on Hopespring. Did Casey think she could personally get to Brittany first and get some cooperation? They weren't close as friends, and certainly not recently, despite knowing each other for so long...and having children @ the same time.

Here's a two-part question re: Brittany. Maybe someone can generate some ideas. :waitasec:

1) Why-o-why did Casey give a real, bona fide phone # to Lee for "Juliette", and,
2) why Brittany's #?

Was it a screw up?

When I look @ the SIM#'s I see several missing between the entries before & after Brittany's. Perhaps that just means entries were deleted...or perhaps it means nothing @ all. A dozen "B" entries in her phone book too. Did she mean to give another? Since she didn't have phone#'s memorized, surely she had to be looking @ her phone when she gave the # to Lee. :waitasec:

Brittany was physically close by on Hopespring. Did Casey think she could personally get to Brittany first and get some cooperation? They weren't close as friends, and certainly not recently, despite knowing each other for so long...and having children @ the same time.

I dunno, cause she had to know Lee would call it-Maybe that's why she truned away her family at the jail a couple times, she did not want them to confront her with follow-up on all the things she lied to the family about in regards to the "kidnapping".

2) why Brittany's #?

Was it a screw up?

Coulda been a screw up - or maybe it is not too farfetched to think she was throwing out a "clue" to Zanny's identity. Could she have been trying to throw some suspicion onto Brittany?? The way things have gone, after reading this I am a little surprised that Cindy hasn't been after this girl as a suspect. After all, the body was discovered close to her house as well, and Casey gave them this huge clue...:banghead: I know, sounds ridiculous, but given who we're dealing with here...

Interesting that Brittany lived so close and had a child about the same age, they didn't get together to get the kids to play together.

What time period are you speaking of BJB when speaking of the sim numbers and b numbers, and giving info to LA?

Just off the top of my head, it seems that KC didn't memorize phone numbers, as she had to call home to get TL number from family. If she were to memorize anyone's number, I'm thinkin' his would be in the top two.

I always thought Lee just got the numbers himself out of Casey's phone. I had no idea she actually gave him phone numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie