1226 users online (213 members and 1013 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2008.07.25 Troy B. Interview

Troy B. Interview Only 7/25/08

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/tb092308.pdf
    Last edited by Patty G; 09-24-2008 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Better link to view documents

Troy states that Casey discussed with Melissa about getting a new tattoo on the night of July 2nd then shows up on July 3rd with the new tattoo.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Melissa was disappointed and hoping to discuss being a Mom with Casey since M. was dating a man with a baby, but not one word was mentioned about Caylee.

A male covered in tattoos went with Casey to get this new tattoo. (Still reading here) Troy can't remember the guy's name but can get it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

The night of July 3rd - Troy, Melissa and Casey went to The Lodge. Lee called Casey and said he was coming to get her. Casey was visibly upset and said that she just wanted to get out of there.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    bump up

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    The night of July 3rd - Troy, Melissa and Casey went to The Lodge. Lee called Casey and said he was coming to get her. Casey was visibly upset and said that she just wanted to get out of there.
    I guess she took off and Lee never found her? I wish he had - maybe he coud've gotten something out of her. At least we would have known sooner and that may have helped the investigation.

That's what I don't get...

Cindy was on LKL and reported other times as well, that she thought Casey was in J-ville.

She reported that Casey kept extending her J-ville vacation/bonding time.

That was one reason there was more of an alarm that went off when the car was found to have been impounded.

If Lee was about to go get Casey the night of July 3rd. The Anthony's state George saw Casey and knew she had stolen the gas by June 24th....when was this extended J-ville vacation/bonding time supposed to have taken place?
    Anything and everything I type, is all just my opinion.

bumping up

You know what - somebody that Lee knows must've been at the Lodge that night - dontcha think?

If Casey didn't even want him to find her - why would she have told him where she was - or that she was anywhere close at all?

But whoever might have seen Casey had to be close enough to Lee to Narc her out - but not so close as to approach her themselves.

Maybe Lee told Mallory his girlfriend what was up that month - that Casey was giving his mom the run around - and that they hadn't seen Casey or Caylee and such. Mallory would have confronted her if she saw her - but you know girls talk - maybe Mallory mentioned it to her friends - and since Mallory runs in the same circles as casey somewhat - a friend saw her there and decided to give Mallory a call - like "Hey - you'll never guess who's here..." - Mallory alerts Lee - and he stupidly tips off Casey that he's coming.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by mommya; 09-24-2008 at 09:12 PM.

A male covered in tattoos went with Casey to get this new tattoo. (Still reading here) Troy can't remember the guy's name but can get it.
    This is driving me crazy! Does anyone have ANY ideas who this can be?

maybe one of the guys who worked at the tattoo shop? As there was one who mentioned (1st set 400pg interviews) Casey was hanging with a new crowd or whatever. Troy seemed to be able to get the name, so it must have been someone at least loosely within their circle? wish I knew who, though....
    Anything and everything I type, is all just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by passin_through View Post
    maybe one of the guys who worked at the tattoo shop? As there was one who mentioned (1st set 400pg interviews) Casey was hanging with a new crowd or whatever. Troy seemed to be able to get the name, so it must have been someone at least loosely within their circle? wish I knew who, though....
    ok, I'll go back to the 400pgs..I'm just thinking in these new docs there are two unidentified males. One with the tats and the other the neighbor saw with the "greenish small truck" in front of the A's house. Just reaching to see if they were one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by passin_through View Post
    If Lee was about to go get Casey the night of July 3rd. The Anthony's state George saw Casey and knew she had stolen the gas by June 24th....when was this extended J-ville vacation/bonding time supposed to have taken place?
    Good question. I hope someone here has a date.

KC sent out two separate messages on myspace about having almost killed someone or having threatened to kill someone...Wasn't one of these to Troy??? Does anyone have links to those two messages???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast