2008.07.30 Brian B. Interview

does anyone know a link to these where they aren't quite so fuzzy and blurry? someone who gets migraines such as myself can't get beyond the first page...

As I get done with each person in the big file, I'm separating them into their own pdf. Gonna take a while though, due to oldness and slowness.

As I get done with each person in the big file, I'm separating them into their own pdf. Gonna take a while though, due to oldness and slowness.

awww, you're not old and slow. thank you so much, i'm having terrible problems with this. either they're easy-access but horribly blurry, or they freeze up my laptop half-way through! so frustrating. :mad:

thanks! are you starting a new thread when they're ready or will you add them to somewhere? just so i know where to look. :)

Brian noticed Casey backing her car into the garage on June 17th.

He doesn't recall which day she borrowed the shovel, whether it's June 18th or 19th, at approximately 1:30 in the afternoon. Casey returned the shovel around 2:30.
On June 18th or 19th Brian noticed Casey back her car into the garage again.
On June 20th Brian noticed Casey back her car into the garage for a 3rd time.
(I didn't know that?)

Brian tries to recall seeing a green pick-up truck at the Anthony's on June 23rd. He recalls hearing Casey's voice but not seeing her car.

A male was in the green pick-up with brownish hair.

He thinks it's a small truck, like a Ranger or something, 2 door.

Interesting...

LE tells him "if at any time anyone tries to alter your testimony, or like you brought to my attention uh, challenges you about your timeline, please call us".

I would guess LE was hinting about the A's.

awww, you're not old and slow. thank you so much, i'm having terrible problems with this. either they're easy-access but horribly blurry, or they freeze up my laptop half-way through! so frustrating. :mad:

thanks! are you starting a new thread when they're ready or will you add them to somewhere? just so i know where to look. :)

They're up, 10 individual files:

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/

They're named by first and last initials, and the 092308 date.

I find, that to keep the pdf's from freezing my computer, if I use the page down key instead of the down arrow key, my puter is more cooperative.

Brian tries to recall seeing a green pick-up truck at the Anthony's on June 23rd. He recalls hearing Casey's voice but not seeing her car.

Tony L states he drove his jeep to Caseys home and she went in and came out with 2 gas cans.He says this was maybe 1 week before the Amscot pickup so its possible it was Tony in his jeep with Casey. A jeep is kinda like a small truck, and BB was not really sure about the vehicle.

Brian wasn't absolutely sure it was a pickup because he said he just kinda glanced at it. I noticed on NG 9-23 they were repeating showing a clip of AL walking away from a vehicle that looked green on my tv. It wasn't a pick up, but since Brian wasn't sure about it but did say it was a smaller size 'truck' I wanted to get other's opinions on this. And in AL's statement, he said he waited in the car about fifteen minutes for CA to come out of the house (wasn't this the same day as the gas can incident?)So Brian saw a 'man' at the house and AL admits he was there.

I thought AL had a black jeep suv. Seems like I saw that in the original 400 pages released but I'm sure not going back through those tonight. Does anyone else remember?

Brian noticed Casey backing her car into the garage on June 17th.

He doesn't recall which day she borrowed the shovel, whether it's June 18th or 19th, at approximately 1:30 in the afternoon. Casey returned the shovel around 2:30.
On June 18th or 19th Brian noticed Casey back her car into the garage again.
On June 20th Brian noticed Casey back her car into the garage for a 3rd time.
(I didn't know that?)

I had no idea she went back 3 times....5 times if you count the trip with AL and someone in a green truck.

OH it would have been more than 5 times she went back to the house. Because she kept going back to steal money and get extra clothes.

I had no idea she back into the garage THREE times!

I wonder where Casey's car was when AL drove her to the house to get the gas cans? Brian said it was there on the 20th, but where was it after that if AL had to give her a ride? The gas must have been for Casey's car, so did he take her to the car to put gas in it, and did he notice a bad odor coming from the car? Was Caylee in the trunk at this time, or had she already been disposed of?

I'm always struck by how freely Casey (who supposedly always had a job, and who later had "moved out" and was avoiding her parents) went to the A home during the day, and took people with her. Two or three of her male friends had been to the A home, but never met the parents. It makes it seem less impossible that she could be there and be up to no good pretty much as she chose.

We have heard of a small green truck before if my memory is any where close to working. A poster claimed that she saw Jg in a small green truck...anyone else remember this???????

*searched and found small "silver" truck....I was half right..lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back