1556 users online (252 members and 1304 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2008.07.30 William W. Interview Only

William W. Interview Only 7/30/08

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ww092308.pdf
    Last edited by Patty G; 09-24-2008 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Better link to view documents

Page 1404 missing from his interview

Received a text message from Casey at 10pm saying Caylee was missing
    When you make a monster, sooner of later the villagers get mad and show up at your castle with torches and pitch forks. It's life. Get used to it....

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.

WW is 30?! From his myspace page I wouldn't have guessed that!

I really feel sorry for this guy - he was so smitten with her. Lucky for him she was in tight with tony or he could have easily been her next victim.
    Join the fray, or give peace a say!

Yeah but what is that bit about a Ryan claiming that he (WW) made statements about a body in a car??? That was really strange and I can't understand it...

He has it bad for Casey. I don't get it. She must have something some Men see, that I'm missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Yeah but what is that bit about a Ryan claiming that he (WW) made statements about a body in a car??? That was really strange and I can't understand it...
    I don't get it either. That came out of left field. I was wondering why no one else mentioned it. Strange.

He came across to me as a willing pawn. Would like to know if he drove a greenish pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    IMO It appears that a tip came in on a tip line by Ryan, and he says that WW made mention of the car smelling like a dead body..but it was after the media reported that and it appears just to be the 3 were hanging out somewhere and talking about the case right after the news broke of CA call saying the car smelled like a dead body and Ryan called it in just in case it meant something is all..

Quote Originally Posted by irishbosoxfan View Post

Question..does anybody think it is odd that in Tony's interview that he said Casey left her phone there but yet later that same night Casey is supposed to be texting friends to let them know Casey is missing? How did the cell phone get from Tony's apt back to Casey so she could text people?????

Quote Originally Posted by ibyoungr View Post
    Question..does anybody think it is odd that in Tony's interview that he said Casey left her phone there but yet later that same night Casey is supposed to be texting friends to let them know Casey is missing? How did the cell phone get from Tony's apt back to Casey so she could text people?????
    Lee went to Tony's that night and picked up KC's stuff - including the cell phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    He has it bad for Casey. I don't get it. She must have something some Men see, that I'm missing.
    Yeah there is a word for it, but I don't think I'm allowed to say it here.

Quote Originally Posted by irishbosoxfan View Post

ok that was from the 15th right? if im correct on that didnt tony L still have her cell cause Lee didnt leave the house till midnight to go over there to get her belongings and didnt return back home till about 2.30. so i question who sent that text wasnt any of the A's

Quote Originally Posted by justme_19862002 View Post
    ok that was from the 15th right? if im correct on that didnt tony L still have her cell cause Lee didnt leave the house till midnight to go over there to get her belongings and didnt return back home till about 2.30. so i question who sent that text wasnt any of the A's
    That is right he did say the time...I even wrote that down...
    I have been wondering about the phone stuff too. I posted on another thread. I really need to go to sleep, all of this is spinning in circles..lol and I can't keep up with it.
    ["every thing posted above is just my opinion"
    In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul.
    --Lisa T. Shepherd[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by ibyoungr View Post
    Lee picked up some of Casey things from Tony's that night. I believe he also pickup her phone
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast