2008.07.30 William W. Interview Only

Page 1404 missing from his interview

Received a text message from Casey at 10pm saying Caylee was missing

I really feel sorry for this guy - he was so smitten with her. Lucky for him she was in tight with tony or he could have easily been her next victim.

Yeah but what is that bit about a Ryan claiming that he (WW) made statements about a body in a car??? That was really strange and I can't understand it...

He has it bad for Casey. I don't get it. She must have something some Men see, that I'm missing.

Yeah but what is that bit about a Ryan claiming that he (WW) made statements about a body in a car??? That was really strange and I can't understand it...

I don't get it either. That came out of left field. I was wondering why no one else mentioned it. Strange.

He came across to me as a willing pawn. Would like to know if he drove a greenish pickup.

IMO It appears that a tip came in on a tip line by Ryan, and he says that WW made mention of the car smelling like a dead body..but it was after the media reported that and it appears just to be the 3 were hanging out somewhere and talking about the case right after the news broke of CA call saying the car smelled like a dead body and Ryan called it in just in case it meant something is all..

Question..does anybody think it is odd that in Tony's interview that he said Casey left her phone there but yet later that same night Casey is supposed to be texting friends to let them know Casey is missing? How did the cell phone get from Tony's apt back to Casey so she could text people?????

Question..does anybody think it is odd that in Tony's interview that he said Casey left her phone there but yet later that same night Casey is supposed to be texting friends to let them know Casey is missing? How did the cell phone get from Tony's apt back to Casey so she could text people?????

Lee went to Tony's that night and picked up KC's stuff - including the cell phone.

ok that was from the 15th right? if im correct on that didnt tony L still have her cell cause Lee didnt leave the house till midnight to go over there to get her belongings and didnt return back home till about 2.30. so i question who sent that text wasnt any of the A's

ok that was from the 15th right? if im correct on that didnt tony L still have her cell cause Lee didnt leave the house till midnight to go over there to get her belongings and didnt return back home till about 2.30. so i question who sent that text wasnt any of the A's

That is right he did say the time...I even wrote that down...:bang:
I have been wondering about the phone stuff too. I posted on another thread. I really need to go to sleep, all of this is spinning in circles..lol and I can't keep up with it.

Lee picked up some of Casey things from Tony's that night. I believe he also pickup her phone:)

Lee brought Casey's things back between 230 and 245 am on the 16th.
I think the 10 pm text on the 15th is really weird. I actually found the entire interview pretty weird. Especially when talking about dates and correspondence. And how WW points out that Casey supposedly sent him the strange and unsolicited "I'm getting a rental" text out of nowhere.

Did Casey really have two phones and used one to text WW in the middle of police questioning?

Did WW ever actually receive the apparently mass-text Casey sent to her phonebook in the middle of the night on the 15th /16th? I think I see why LP was moved to mention someone on NG.

i was wondering why the detectives were being so aggressive and kinda mean to him and then they dropped that. did he call dusty and get that cleared up or what?

If William is 30.. why did they have to find someone else to buy alcohol? Casey didn't have her ID (supposedly) so they had to get a friend to pick up a "bucket"..

On July 5th Casey told him she and her best friend, who also has kids, were going to be moving in together and a live-in nanny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back