782 users online (98 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2008.07.28 Lee A. Interview

Lee A. Interview Only 7/29/08
    http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/la092308.pdf
    Last edited by Patty G; 09-24-2008 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Much better link for viewing documents.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Thanks so much for organizing everything Patty G!
    Last edited by Patty G; 09-24-2008 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Removed quote as link is deleted.

Ditto...600 pages is too daunting for me. Thanks a million!!
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

diz39 is offline This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!
    Does he have a nervous laugh? I was getting so irritated. Further, there were so many times when the conversation was difficult to follow, with the investigator interrupting and talking over him.
    I think his statement overall is very damning for his sister.
    Diz
    Why is it that I feel the need to keep my tin foil beanie on at all times these days? Am I the crazy one? Or the normal one?

I think Lee has had a plan all along about how to get information from KC. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't trying to stay in her trust and make her think he totally believed everything she said once it became clear there was something off so that she would perhaps one day tell him what really happened.

In the interview it's clear he has already done some sleuth work on his own and came forward with it to LE with a very cooperative attitude. He might not believe KC murdered Caylee, but he knows that KC knows more than she is letting on and that she is lying.

I know that the high-five Lee and KC did reflected badly on him, but, again, we don't know his motives for anything he is currently doing or how he is relating to his sister generally.

Quote Originally Posted by diz39 View Post
    Does he have a nervous laugh? I was getting so irritated. Further, there were so many times when the conversation was difficult to follow, with the investigator interrupting and talking over him.
    I think his statement overall is very damning for his sister.
    Agreed - with all that you said. I would really like to hear the audio on this interview.

So far, this is the only transcript I have been able to read.

Squirrels?
    My Mom told me (and showed me) that "Parent is a verb, not a noun" ~ thanks Mom

Not done yet but feeling the same way - I am disgusted by the chuckles. However, I am willing to give benefit of the doubt since it is not audio that it was nerves & "chuckle" is just the thing the transcriptionist types. I associate it with joy so I am trying my hardest not to think that way as I am reading.

Lee seemed so honest in his interview, and at the time was cooperating more than his parents, so why would he urge them not to take a lie detector test? I just can't figure out Lee. He seemed like he was really doubting and grilling Casey in the jail calls too. Is he covering for her or not???

I found it strange that Lee was laughing when he referenced the overwhelming smell coming from the car. Maybe it was a nervous laugh. But if my niece were missing and I thought my sister had anything to do w/ it, I wouldn't be laughing. This family is really odd. I am glad to read that Lee seemed to be pretty honest in his statement.

I read through over 300 pages. My eyes are bugging! In 2 of the interviews (I think one was Lee's), the nanny is referenced to a Zenita. Did anyone else find that bit on info damaging for KC?

You know what I think! I think it is BS. He seems to be throwing Casey under the bus, yanking her out, and shoving her back...at times tossing his parents with her. Makes no sense. Nothing is consistent. The whole "flow" of his story isn't right. It is off.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    You know what I think! I think it is BS. He seems to be throwing Casey under the bus, yanking her out, and shoving her back...at times tossing his parents with her. Makes no sense. Nothing is consistent. The whole "flow" of his story isn't right. It is off.

Really? I just saw tons and tons of Lee incriminating Casey. I mean short of coming right out and saying "my sister is guilty of murder" he basically spelled it out...

i think it was a nervous laugh or other emotion, when someone doesnt know how to react, the often just laugh. im going through a lawsuit right now and every time i talk to my lawyers, all i do is laugh and i dont know why. im nervous talking to them, because i want to get everything right and i just wind up laughing the whole time.

i found it strange that he said that the police seperated KC from the parents and that she was in the garage. he said that the smell was so bad that he could not stay in there for more then a minute or two. so was KC just chillin in there the whole time with the smell? this also makes it sound like a lot more people witnessed the smell (he said that there were a lot of police at the house) and it was much worse then they just smelled it only after opening the trunk (also from info from AH's interview)

Yes the chuckles appear to be a nervous laugh in context to when he is doing the chuckling..IMO he is playing good guy to the detectives and is trying to act like Mr. Detective himself. Sometimes it appears that he is blaming Cindy for KC's mentality. IMO of course.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Yes. I agree with everyone that says the laughing is just a sign of being nervous.

I am sure that Lee must be very conflicted. On the one hand he is being bluntly honest about his observations and conversations with his family. On the other, he surely must realize how damning this will be. I can't even begin to know what that must feel like to be in those shoes. After all, this is his family, going down the tubes in front of his eyes. I feel horrible for them all, especially the little angel.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast