2008.07.17 / 2008.07.23 / 2008.07.31 / 2008.09.08 Jesse G. Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting.

If Cindy really want to help find Caylee, she'd have talked to authorities like Corporal E. Edwards suggests to compare which days Cindy watched her and which days she didn't to see if there was any time Calyee wasn't with either KC or Cindy.

Then on those days, you could begin to confirm there was indeed a nanny. Unless of course you know full well there is no nanny because Cindy watched that child so many days/nights and on the other times you know Caylee was with KC.

Read page 306 of the JG interview. They're having difficulty getting that level of cooperation from the Anthony Family.

I don't really understand why there's bad blood between his family and Casey's. According to Lee Casey told her parents she was trying to cut off a relationship with him and he was dangerous, and he told HIS parents Casey was the one still into him, but they had a very close, long term relationship on both sides?

I don't really understand why there's bad blood between his family and Casey's. According to Lee Casey told her parents she was trying to cut off a relationship with him and he was dangerous, and he told HIS parents Casey was the one still into him, but they had a very close, long term relationship on both sides?

I don't get it either. JG seems like ideal for Casey. But if you continue to read JG's interview you'll see where he talks about an argument after they were sitting on the couch. Cindy lays out KC in front of Jesse, really putting her down.

Maybe the potentional loss of Caylee and having KC be a real independant Mother was not something an overly possesive Grandparent really wants if it means they won't get custody of their grand-daughter.

I don't get it either. JG seems like ideal for Casey. But if you continue to read JG's interview you'll see where he talks about an argument after they were sitting on the couch. Cindy lays out KC in front of Jesse, really putting her down.

Maybe the potentional loss of Caylee and having KC be a real independant Mother was not something an overly possesive Grandparent really wants if it means they won't get custody of their grand-daughter.

Interesting...it definitely seems Cindy wasn't overly fond of Jesse, who knows why. She was pretty critical of everyone Casey dated I guess, but Jesse seems like a nice enough guy and I think he truly cared about both Casey and Caylee in a way few of her other "paramours" did. Weird!:confused:

he seems to throw AL under the bus too. saying that if anyone helped her it was him. i felt like he was saying AL was of low moral standards, when he said that KC would not ask him (JG) for help, because he would have done the right thing, meaning that maybe AL would not have done the right thing?
i mean, i think that her relationship with AL is what made her do something horrible (plus the fight with CA), but i dont really think he did anything other then date her...

I have one question. Jesse gave TWO interviews. The last interview July 30th it just got left off in the middle of his interview. Wonder why?

I really wish they'd clue us in to why JG resigned.

Had to be something juicy though for him to have to be let into the back door in order to resign!

I have one question. Jesse gave TWO interviews. The last interview July 30th it just got left off in the middle of his interview. Wonder why?

Makes me wonder if whatever is said there will be used in KC murder trial--or if it ended up incriminating him in some way

Interesting...it definitely seems Cindy wasn't overly fond of Jesse, who knows why. She was pretty critical of everyone Casey dated I guess, but Jesse seems like a nice enough guy and I think he truly cared about both Casey and Caylee in a way few of her other "paramours" did. Weird!:confused:

I don't know about anyone else, but one thing that has bothered me about this whole case is the dynamics between Cindy and Casey before Caylee went missing. It really sounds like Cindy put down Casey alot, and maybe she had every right to...but to do it in front of other people, and to tell Casey's friends terrible things about her own daughter, really disturbs me. I don't find that their relationship was much of a loving one.

I just got finished reading JG's interview. The one thing I noted is that JG cannot bring himself to see Casey doing anything deliberate to Caylee. He does see the possibility of an accidental death and Casey panicking and taking her body somewhere. If this happened, he thinks she would slip into her fantasy land.

I was surprised by JG's description of Casey living in her own fantasy, which he describes as having one toe or one foot in reality.

I was not really surprised to learn that Cindy would argue with Casey and put her down in front of JG. I think Cindy felt threatened by the possibility that Casey would marry someone and have a home of her own and take Caylee away from her.

Originally he was postive he heard Caylee in the background on 6/24 - even went as far as quoting Casey saying Caylee No! Stop! No! and then telling ther to get off the table that mommy was on the phone. I don't understand how he could be so specific and then later say well I am not sure I heard Caylee that day. He also really throws AL under the bus big time.

Originally he was postive he heard Caylee in the background on 6/24 - even went as far as quoting Casey saying Caylee No! Stop! No! and then telling ther to get off the table that mommy was on the phone. I don't understand how he could be so specific and then later say well I am not sure I heard Caylee that day. He also really throws AL under the bus big time.

his second interview was def. different from the first. it almost sounded like he was resentfull that his relationship was over with KC, because of what he said about CA, saying that KC started saying that she wanted to be like her mother and loved her and after that their relationship ended, and she had obviously moved on and was with AL. i would like to know why he quit the force.

plus, when he meet her, she was already 2+ months pregnant and 3+ months when they started dating. did he even really need a paternity test? couldnt he just look at a calendar?

Something about JG really bothers me. He seems fixated on Cindy. He's always putting Cindy down and seems to have a big chip on his shoulder where she's concerned. Maybe Casey was just going along with "not wanting to be like her mother", and wanting to change because that's what he wanted. He admits that she goes along with the guy's ideas. Also, he's awfully quick to throw suspicions towards AL.

I don't know about anyone else, but one thing that has bothered me about this whole case is the dynamics between Cindy and Casey before Caylee went missing. It really sounds like Cindy put down Casey alot, and maybe she had every right to...but to do it in front of other people, and to tell Casey's friends terrible things about her own daughter, really disturbs me. I don't find that their relationship was much of a loving one.

I agree with you. Their dynamic strikes me as very odd, ever since the release of the jailhouse conversation I've thought something was off. All that talk to the effect of "Caylee being KCs best mistake" ala LA's interview also struck me.

I was reading the calendar notes he [JG] handwrote where it says something about car sat or car seat.... [hard to read his writing] but it LOOKS to me like it reads there was NO car seat in the car at the impound lot? I may be misunderstanding his writing, but I thought the deal was her car seat was IN the car...........?
anyone....?

Something about JG really bothers me. He seems fixated on Cindy. He's always putting Cindy down and seems to have a big chip on his shoulder where she's concerned. Maybe Casey was just going along with "not wanting to be like her mother", and wanting to change because that's what he wanted. He admits that she goes along with the guy's ideas. Also, he's awfully quick to throw suspicions towards AL.

I think his comments about the likelihood of Casey leaving Caylee by the playhouse if she were harmed were strange. I can't tell if he's trying to impress the detectives by offering up his own theories, or if he knows more than he's telling.

I was reading the calendar notes he [JG] handwrote where it says something about car sat or car seat.... [hard to read his writing] but it LOOKS to me like it reads there was NO car seat in the car at the impound lot? I may be misunderstanding his writing, but I thought the deal was her car seat was IN the car...........?
anyone....?

The car seat was in the towed car, which made Cindy wonder how Caylee was being transported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie