962 users online (193 members and 769 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Clay is gay folks...

straight from the horses mouth...wonder how much People magazine forked over for this story???
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/people_cl...bxZDYWtO.s0NUE
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I'm glad he wouldn't want to lie about it in front of his child. Smart decision.

Wink What?

What?

Man, I am still getting over Doogie Houser coming out.

Please know I am kidding. I like Clay and Neal. Neil?

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    What?

Man, I am still getting over Doogie Houser coming out.

Please know I am kidding. I like Clay and Neal. Neil?

DOOGIE HOWSER IS GAY??!!!??1!! GEDDOUDATOWN!!!

Someone, somewhere....PLEASE tell me why this is newsworthy? How ridiculous....I don't ever see any "breaking news stories" about John or Jane Doe being STRAIGHT.

IMO, who someone chooses to show their romantic love to has no bearing on...well....ANYTHING.

The fact that Clay is gay rates a negative ten on my What Matters Meter. I'm more interested in WHY People Magazine deems this newsworthy.

This just in...Elvis is dead!

Wait...this isn't the "State the obvious" thread??

After Chastity Bono, I may never recover....

Yep, yep, Dr. Horrible/Dr. Doogie is gay. I saw him and his companion when I went to see Young Frankenstein (on Broadway), last autumn. While Neil is a gorgeous man up close and personal (he darn near about stepped on me on the way out, and apologized) his companion is just as gorgeous as he is. Quite an attractive pair.

I have always applauded Clay for refusing to give into the media ambushing him with questions about his sexuality... it really wasn't anyone's business. Now that he has come out, maybe people will lay off of him. Congrats to him on the birth of his first little one... I can imagine he is a great father.

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    Someone, somewhere....PLEASE tell me why this is newsworthy? How ridiculous....I don't ever see any "breaking news stories" about John or Jane Doe being STRAIGHT.

IMO, who someone chooses to show their romantic love to has no bearing on...well....ANYTHING.

The fact that Clay is gay rates a negative ten on my What Matters Meter. I'm more interested in WHY People Magazine deems this newsworthy.
    Well, People magazine is mostly based upon celebrity news (they do throw in a few Every-day-Joe stories, but most of the magazine is celebrity based)... so it's the one place that does make sense to me, in regards of reporting on things about Clay.

This just in:

The sky is blue!

Just kidding - I think it's great that he feels comfortable talking about it.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Oh how shocking lol

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    straight from the horses mouth...wonder how much People magazine forked over for this story???
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/people_cl...bxZDYWtO.s0NUE
    This has to be the biggest non-story in the world! Duh! But I still like him, although I wasn't as big a fan as some people I know (curiously, also huge Barry Manilow fans. Must be the hair!)

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Well, People magazine is mostly based upon celebrity news (they do throw in a few Every-day-Joe stories, but most of the magazine is celebrity based)... so it's the one place that does make sense to me, in regards of reporting on things about Clay.
    Oh, I know that People is based on celebrity news, and Clay is a "celebrity" (for lack of a better term)....I personally don't think his sexuality matters.....

It's like....so he's gay. AND??? The point is??? I guess I just think it's silly, in this day and age....like I said, you don't ever see breaking news stories about other celebrities declaring their "straightness", LOL.

Maybe one day the world will get over this and realize that people are just.....people. And deep down, what matters is whether you are a kind and gentle soul to yourself and others, and not the sexual orientation of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    Oh, I know that People is based on celebrity news, and Clay is a "celebrity" (for lack of a better term)....I personally don't think his sexuality matters.....

It's like....so he's gay. AND??? The point is??? I guess I just think it's silly, in this day and age....like I said, you don't ever see breaking news stories about other celebrities declaring their "straightness", LOL.

Maybe one day the world will get over this and realize that people are just.....people. And deep down, what matters is whether you are a kind and gentle soul to yourself and others, and not the sexual orientation of each other.
    Bolding above is mine. But I could not agree with you more. Yes, he's gay. So what? Even if it was someone that none of us expected, would it really matter? Yes, it is a good thing that people can be themselves and actually come out in this world. But really. There are more important things. A person's sexuality should not be an issue.

Whaaaaat?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast