Clay is gay folks...

I'm glad he wouldn't want to lie about it in front of his child. Smart decision.

What?:eek:

Man, I am still getting over Doogie Houser coming out.:eek:

Please know I am kidding. I like Clay and Neal. Neil?:waitasec:

What?:eek:

Man, I am still getting over Doogie Houser coming out.:eek:

Please know I am kidding. I like Clay and Neal. Neil?:waitasec:

DOOGIE HOWSER IS GAY??!!!??1!! GEDDOUDATOWN!!!

:wink:

Someone, somewhere....PLEASE tell me why this is newsworthy? How ridiculous....I don't ever see any "breaking news stories" about John or Jane Doe being STRAIGHT.

IMO, who someone chooses to show their romantic love to has no bearing on...well....ANYTHING.

The fact that Clay is gay rates a negative ten on my What Matters Meter. I'm more interested in WHY People Magazine deems this newsworthy.

This just in...Elvis is dead!

Wait...this isn't the "State the obvious" thread?? :crazy:

After Chastity Bono, I may never recover.... :)

Yep, yep, Dr. Horrible/Dr. Doogie is gay. I saw him and his companion when I went to see Young Frankenstein (on Broadway), last autumn. While Neil is a gorgeous man up close and personal (he darn near about stepped on me on the way out, and apologized) his companion is just as gorgeous as he is. Quite an attractive pair.

I have always applauded Clay for refusing to give into the media ambushing him with questions about his sexuality... it really wasn't anyone's business. Now that he has come out, maybe people will lay off of him. Congrats to him on the birth of his first little one... I can imagine he is a great father.

Someone, somewhere....PLEASE tell me why this is newsworthy? How ridiculous....I don't ever see any "breaking news stories" about John or Jane Doe being STRAIGHT.

IMO, who someone chooses to show their romantic love to has no bearing on...well....ANYTHING.

The fact that Clay is gay rates a negative ten on my What Matters Meter. I'm more interested in WHY People Magazine deems this newsworthy.

Well, People magazine is mostly based upon celebrity news (they do throw in a few Every-day-Joe stories, but most of the magazine is celebrity based)... so it's the one place that does make sense to me, in regards of reporting on things about Clay.

Well, People magazine is mostly based upon celebrity news (they do throw in a few Every-day-Joe stories, but most of the magazine is celebrity based)... so it's the one place that does make sense to me, in regards of reporting on things about Clay.

Oh, I know that People is based on celebrity news, and Clay is a "celebrity" (for lack of a better term)....I personally don't think his sexuality matters.....

It's like....so he's gay. AND??? The point is??? I guess I just think it's silly, in this day and age....like I said, you don't ever see breaking news stories about other celebrities declaring their "straightness", LOL.

Maybe one day the world will get over this and realize that people are just.....people. And deep down, what matters is whether you are a kind and gentle soul to yourself and others, and not the sexual orientation of each other.

Oh, I know that People is based on celebrity news, and Clay is a "celebrity" (for lack of a better term)....I personally don't think his sexuality matters.....

It's like....so he's gay. AND??? The point is??? I guess I just think it's silly, in this day and age....like I said, you don't ever see breaking news stories about other celebrities declaring their "straightness", LOL.

Maybe one day the world will get over this and realize that people are just.....people. And deep down, what matters is whether you are a kind and gentle soul to yourself and others, and not the sexual orientation of each other.

Bolding above is mine. But I could not agree with you more. Yes, he's gay. So what? Even if it was someone that none of us expected, would it really matter? Yes, it is a good thing that people can be themselves and actually come out in this world. But really. There are more important things. A person's sexuality should not be an issue.

After Chastity Bono, I may never recover.... :)

Pssssh, Rosie threw me for a loop.:)

While we're on the all things someone is gay and speaking freely about it can I ask if anyone knows who this Rojo Caliente is? Cynthia Nixson's partner? :confused: Just asking.

So, Clay is gay?
Clay Clay Clay Clay Clay Clay :)
I bet it's a relief to finally admit that.

About 11% of the entire population is gay.
And like Clay, many have a difficult time coming out.

My best friend is gay... I'm straight ... but not narrow-minded.

Meh... this is news? I hope that it didn't come to a surprise to him.

So, Clay is gay?
Clay Clay Clay Clay Clay Clay :)
I bet it's a relief to finally admit that.

About 11% of the entire population is gay.
And like Clay, many have a difficult time coming out.

My best friend is gay... I'm straight ... but not narrow-minded.

My bold....but, where does that statistic come from? 11%? LOL, there's no way it could have any validity.

How could they have possibly quantified that? Even a very rough estimate would be hard. Don't forget, some of biggest gay-bashers are, in fact, gay themselves. Count all those and no doubt that percentage would be much higher.

One day this will all not matter, hopefully.

Bolding above is mine. But I could not agree with you more. Yes, he's gay. So what? Even if it was someone that none of us expected, would it really matter? Yes, it is a good thing that people can be themselves and actually come out in this world. But really. There are more important things. A person's sexuality should not be an issue.

Bravo. My thoughts exactly.:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back