Caylee Time Line Calendar-Key Date Discussion

shadowraiths

LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special
Staff member
Reaction score
Andoid was sweet enough to set up a "Caylee Anthony Case" Calendar (everyone bow to him!). It's unmoderated, so please be nice!

The calendar can be found at:Once you're there, simply go to the appropriate month, and select add new event => ranged event

The above menu item is located in the upper right hand corner of the calendar. The reason I am suggesting ranged event is bc you can include a from->to time frame. One other thing, I would suggest that if you post an event, note the interview it came from and the inerview page and line number, as well as the pdf doc page number. That will make it easier to reference down the road.

Anyway, hope this helps wrt to better understanding the events surrounding Caylee's disappearance.

BTW, gang, when I went to put in a 'range' of dates, it made me put times. The times, to me, are not necessarily clear, so I put a *Note that the times were mine. Didn't know what else to do!

BTW, gang, when I went to put in a 'range' of dates, it made me put times. The times, to me, are not necessarily clear, so I put a *Note that the times were mine. Didn't know what else to do!
I ran into the same thing, for example, the jail ph call btwn casey & fam. Wasn't sure what time that occurred. So, I just decided to do an all day event for that one. I did a guestimate for the birthday party (when Tony first met Casey). Keep in mind, you can edit your calendar event. So, say, you do find the times, you can simply select edit from the event tools (bottom right, just below your event) and change the times. Oh and. I also added a link to the father's day vid (on father's day, of course), as well as links to the two 911 calls.

Another entering question. As we read through transcripts and find a prior entry is edited, how can we note that an entry has changed? For instance, I made an entry about a mini-stroke that KC said GA had. Later, CA discounts that. But it was many pages later in the interview. I did go back and edit the entry but it doesn't show up on the calendar that the entry was edited. TIA
Imho, in those instances where you are simply filling in a time, just do an edit. As for conflicting stories? I would add a whole new event. So, you would have both KC's & CA's stories as individual events. Hth.

I don't know how to or want to add,but she ran out of gas 2 Friday's in a row.

Calendar is awesome! IMO, KC said to LA that it 'all started after mom's birthday"
that big fight after father's day..............blank 2 days and then smelly car, gas cans,
something BIG happened.........IMO

from a newbee.....thanks!

Bumpity bump

Thank you Thank you Thank you !
This is exactly what I needed to put things in perspective.
:woohoo:

November 2, I think it's Scorpio but I'm not really sure.

They say that a Scorpio cannot tolerate an unsolved mystery! :detective:

This calendar is Christmas in September :xmastree::takeoff:

Thanks Everyone!!!

Taking the liberty to remind posters -- please include a reference to where the statement comes from. I may be the only one who needs the help, but kinda doubt it! TIA.

I noticed that in the calander on June 24 it says GA chases KC who was driving CA car.....how can it be changed to driving CA-green truck-per LE taped interview with CA

I noticed that in the calander on June 24 it says GA chases KC who was driving CA car.....how can it be changed to driving CA-green truck-per LE taped interview with CA

sorry to quote my self....LOL......but when we go thru the calander and find differnt things like that how do we edit it? as more and more info comes out there maybe need for it....:)

not sure if already stated...but when putting in an event can you please include any exact time if available. it will help give a picture of the day and when we get ping records it could be useful. also any time conflicts.
an example would be the exact times she picks people up at airport, etc. then we can more easily see if someone is lying about what they were doing at a time.

sorry to quote my self....LOL......but when we go thru the calander and find differnt things like that how do we edit it? as more and more info comes out there maybe need for it....:)

I wish I could find an answer to that, too! Apparently only the person who makes the entry can edit it. Only thing I can think of is to pm the person who posted the info, 'cause it seems like they're the only ones who can change it. Maybe the mods could, too. LOL that's why I made the post a couple back asking people to put references. IMO, the best way for the calendar to work is if it is full of incidents with references.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back