Lindsay Lohan also admits she is gay...

Leave it to LiLo to steal Clay's thunder.

She's a mean girl.:crazy:

I don't follow her life very much. But I wonder if this is why she ended up getting so heavily involved with drugs and alcohol for awhile, trying to numb or hide her true feelings she was having until she finally couldn't hide them any longer? She seems to have dumped those ways since becoming more open about this relationship.

Hmm. Well, I'm a gay babe, too, but I think I'd be afraid to do Lindsay Lohan!

Unlike Clay, who said "I'm gay!" Lindsey has not come out as "gay" at all. She is dating a girl. That doesn't mean she is gay. She has also dated a number of men. She may well be bisexual.

The spectrum of human sexuality is not, IMHO, always black and white. While there are certainly folks at either end of the spectrum (100% straight or 100% gay), there are lots of us somewhere in the middle!

Unlike Clay, who said "I'm gay!" Lindsey has not come out as "gay" at all. She is dating a girl. That doesn't mean she is gay. She has also dated a number of men. She may well be bisexual.

The spectrum of human sexuality is not, IMHO, always black and white. While there are certainly folks at either end of the spectrum (100% straight or 100% gay), there are lots of us somewhere in the middle!

LOL- I know lots of people that are in the middle! She is a classic Freudian case though- very promiscous with men, then suddenly dates a woman. She is more of a clique than she would care to admit!!

Hmm. Well, I'm a gay babe, too, but I think I'd be afraid to do Lindsay Lohan!

Tapu, I'm not gay and I'd do her given the chance. Her and Natalie Merchant if she'd have me.

Tapu, I'm not gay and I'd do her given the chance. Her and Natalie Merchant if she'd have me.

Well, yeah, Natalie Merchant. In a hot second.... Heh, heh.

I don't follow her life very much. But I wonder if this is why she ended up getting so heavily involved with drugs and alcohol for awhile, trying to numb or hide her true feelings she was having until she finally couldn't hide them any longer? She seems to have dumped those ways since becoming more open about this relationship.

Well, I agree with you. I think she was numbing herself trying to ignore what was going on inside of her.

She is who she is and once she accepted that she stopped numbing herself it seems. I'm proud of her!

I agree, ohh how I agree!

LOL- I know lots of people that are in the middle! She is a classic Freudian case though- very promiscous with men, then suddenly dates a woman. She is more of a clique than she would care to admit!!

Whatever she is doing is obviously very healthy for her!

Ya know what I think sucks? That anyone should have to feel they have to "come out" as anything.

Society sucks.. their ideas of what normal is sucks.

Ya know what I think sucks? That anyone should have to feel they have to "come out" as anything.

I 100% agree. That someone should be judged by their sexuality is disturbing to me. What difference does it make? It is certainly not something that I take into account when making friends!

I really don't care that she's gay or bisexual or whatever, that's her business. She is who she is. BUT, why did she pick a girl that looks so much like a fifteen year old boy? LOL. I mean if I were gay I'd be going for someone like Elizabeth Culberth (or whatever her name is) or someone really attractive. Course, maybe Sam is a great person. I don't know that much about her. I didn't even know she existed until she started dating Lindsay Lohan.

LOL! I love Natalie Merchant too! And I think Lindsey is beautiful, but her energy is so sad that I think what I'd really like to do is re-parent her!

We really want to put people in a neat little box, don't we, OLG? The problem is, all human beings are basically impossible, so it's really hard to line us up in tidy little rows. But, my God, we keep trying!!:crazy:

My oldest son is gay, and I totally support him. He didn't tell me- I sort of guessed, and his siblings know. But he's afraid to tell his father and grandparents.

DH and I saw this I believe this past week and we both was like DUH we knew that already.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back