Messiest apartment ever

OMFG !:shocked2::puke::puke::shakehead:

It's very sad when stories like this 1 come out. Since it's an apartment I'm surprised that it was able to get this bad you'd think there would be times they'd need to come inside to spray etc. Obviously the person living there has serious mental issues and I feel sympathy for them and hope they get help. This happens more often than we realise.

VB

That's totally disgusting and also kind of creepy that they now can't even find this person. Of course, she obviously could have just abandoned the place. But, still, maybe she's actually dead inside the apartment. Strange.

I think maybe they did find her, there was an update later on in that thread about where her cats were so I guess they finally got in touch with her somehow?

I feel really bad for this woman. I think a lot of people who live this way have anxiety and stuff like that where they are really afraid of people finding out about what their house looks like, and this type of thing is definitely caused by some type of mental disorder. Pictures of her messy apartment all over the internet certainly aren't going to help her in any way.
On a side note is is even legal though? Can landlords take pictures of your apartment and put them online without your permission? I guess her rent was late, so maybe but I honestly don't know? It certainly makes me want to vacuum my whole apartment though in case the maintenance guy stops by lol, if I wasn't so sure it would wake the neighbors I would do it right now.

OMG!! That is horrendous! I do know there are people with disorders that can cause stuff like this happening but my gosh!!! Surely the smell had to be bad for her neighbors!! UGH!

If you need me, I'll be cleaning.

:bath:

EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! You coudnt pay me enough to clean that!!! You'd need a crime scene clean up crew for that! wow.. gross.

Just a guess from the contents of the house, but if you can't find this particular person... you ought to check the hospital. If it's not a stroke or a heart attack, it's lung cancer.

EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! You coudnt pay me enough to clean that!!! You'd need a crime scene clean up crew for that! wow.. gross.

That's funny! My initial reaction when I saw the bathroom was that it looked like a violent crime occured in there! Absolutely disgusting!

Um......isn't it illegal for a rental company to take photos of someone's apartment and post them on the internet no matter how spectacular their living situation is?

Does anyone know if they found the cats? I couldn't read through any more pages of 'OMG - that is SO disgusting. That woman is like SO lazy' to find the answer.

I think it is sad. This person obviously has serious mental issues....and probably physical ones too. How did she get to a point where it got this bad? Does she not have any family? I wonder if she was gov't assistance. I find it hard to believe that she could hold down a job with the disorder she has.

It is shocking to see that someone actually lives in those conditions. The mountains of cigarette butts.....and I still don't know what was up with the stuff on the bathroom floor. She definetly seems to be a creature of habit doesn't she with the millions of McDonald's drink cups and Domino's Pizza boxes.

Oh, dear God. There should have been more of a warning! i was eating lunch when I looked at that! Bleehhhhh.....

yeah...I am thinking some kind of disorder. I was actually going to be one of those "shoulda called Miss Niecy" people and then after thinking about it I just couldn't make fun of such a sad situation. I did think it was interesting that much of it appeared to be the same thing...such as the pizza boxes and the cups. Goes into the type of people that "collect things" My niece has Aspergers syndrome and while not being a symptom of that she has a habit of "collecting things". I kid you not...she has over 3000 trolls. But...she lives with my mom since my sister died and no...their house does not look like that. The bathroom was beyond me- I'm not sure in that condition that one could have actually used it for a bathroom. It is very sad to see and its too bad that this individual seemed to have fallen through the cracks. Why was no one checking up on them? Perhaps they had no one. Sad situation anyway you look at it.

Um......isn't it illegal for a rental company to take photos of someone's apartment and post them on the internet no matter how spectacular their living situation is?

Does anyone know if they found the cats? I couldn't read through any more pages of 'OMG - that is SO disgusting. That woman is like SO lazy' to find the answer.

I think it is sad. This person obviously has serious mental issues....and probably physical ones too. How did she get to a point where it got this bad? Does she not have any family? I wonder if she was gov't assistance. I find it hard to believe that she could hold down a job with the disorder she has.

It is shocking to see that someone actually lives in those conditions. The mountains of cigarette butts.....and I still don't know what was up with the stuff on the bathroom floor. She definetly seems to be a creature of habit doesn't she with the millions of McDonald's drink cups and Domino's Pizza boxes.

Yeah Im with you on that. I had read up to like page 6 and gave up. I didn't realize it was a completely different forum until page six lol.

Wow I seen this on another site last week lol.. That apartment is sure getting around. The people on that forum was talking about how many hits they had on that thread.

I didn't know what to think looking at the pictures. I felt sick and speechless.

possibly not a disorder. my ex lived with his two uncles when I met him and their apt looked exactly the same - I shudder to recall but it looks so familiar, just missing the broken cracked moldy leather sofas.....

...anyhoo. they were just lazy, no disorder.

yeah my sis in law and her boyfriend have an extemely messy apartment too and they are just lazy. This is just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of hand. the cigarettes just were everywhere.

Why does everything have to be a disorder? I have several rental properties, and have had them left in almost as bad circumstances on several occasions. I cleaned them myself until I was pregnant and wasn't able to even be in the property without throwing up.
I don't feel sorry for the nasty, disgusting people who do this sort of thing, I feel sorry for the people who have to come in and clean it up. The owners of that apartment can spend even more money to take all this to court and get a judgement, but they will never collect a dime, meanwhile, they also have to put out of pocket whatever it costs to try to make this place liveable again.
Nope, no sympathy from me for someone who has no respect for other people or their property.
Lanie
edited to add: If people actually had to take responsibility for their actions, and suffer consequences of their actions, instead of just having excuses made for them, maybe there wouldn't be so much of this going on.

What is so ironic is all of the cleaning supplies around the apartment!?!?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back