George and Cindy Interviews with LE?

mydailyopinions

Reaction score
Do we know if they gave more than official statements?
I am curious as to when their interviews will be released? I am thinking these must have been left out of this recent dump of documents, but the media does have them as part of the discovery release?
Could the parents interviews be the cracking point for Casey? I was surprised by Lee's statements, as to me it seemed as if he wasn't holding back during that time. I am anxious to see what George and Cindy's statements entailed..

I am wondering if they weren't released in this doc dump because they are going to be used for OTHER charges instead of the neglect charges, if you catch my drift. I am sure that the media would "put out" some of their statements if they had them and didn't want to release the whole interviews. jmo

I was wondering that also, where thier interviews were.
Unless they are using thier interviews for the grand jury?
If IRRC anything we have seen they are not going to use and anything left out they are.

Aren't we missing over 500 pages between the 400 page doc and the recent 600 pages?

My thoughts as well. I'm wondering if these arent being release to the public to avoid more protesting & trouble makers??? But those are the statements I want and have been asking for!! LE needs to throw us more than this if they want to have help with more tips.IMO. Caseys parents timeline would certainly help close the gap! Grr!

I was wondering that also, where thier interviews were.
Unless they are using thier interviews for the grand jury?
If IRRC anything we have seen they are not going to use and anything left out they are.

Grand jury is right.
Problem for the gj is all the changing of stories and flat out lies by these two parents.
How confusing it will be.

I am wondering if they weren't released in this doc dump because they are going to be used for OTHER charges instead of the neglect charges, if you catch my drift. I am sure that the media would "put out" some of their statements if they had them and didn't want to release the whole interviews. jmo
Could it be that there are contradictory statements made by GA and CA that could lead to charges? Obstruction?

More than anyone's, I wanted to see GA and CA's interviews! I wonder why they weren't released? Could LE think they are somehow involved in a coverup???

NG last night was holding up this document dump. She called it the "600" pages. Is it possible that it's out there, but the media hasn't released it to us yet?

I don't think so. I think the first pages the media would have mentioned would be the Anthony's. For some reason LE did not release them. I wish the news folks would ask LE why....

Brought this over from another thread....

Originally Posted by suspicious mind
OK I just talked to a reporter at the OS on the phone, and she said that the pages that wre not released were the records from the friend's cell phones. All of their phone calls and text messages. They put anything that was relevant in the article, describing the text messages. She said that the interviews with ga/ca were not released in this group of docs. kc's phone records/text messages were not released either, only the friends which had very little info about the case and they felt it would be an invsaion of privacy to put them up.

Wow thanks for that information. I guess we have a lot more to look forward too!

Does anyone remember hearing yesterday that we would hear a different story that the Anthony's told the media and public from what they told LE?? Where did that come from since the LE transcripts were not released? How would anyone know that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back