Breastmilk Ice Cream

So, let's not make the cows lactate any more than normal, but please feel free to hook up a human woman to a breast pump for money. No problem.

What kills me about these PETA freaks is that the 2 I know who are members also belong to NARAL and are fervently pro-abortion. Explain that to me. They care more about bugs than human beings.

Think of the packaging options this would open up. Can you imagine going to the grocery and opening the freezer to find a boobie full of ice cream?

Think of the packaging options this would open up. Can you imagine going to the grocery and opening the freezer to find a boobie full of ice cream?

:biglaugh:

although I have a nursing baby and actually considered this for a minute (cause the time involved, natch) but that's for my own child, adults arent supposed to have milk anyways so they arent going to convince anyone :)

You know how men are when it comes to the female anatomy. It would take forever to get ice cream for your kids, because of all the men lined up in front of the freezer.

Hmmm.. ok....how about "Sili-Cones":crazy:

Yes. No longer pint, quart, half gallon, but A-cup, B-cup, C-cup., etc.:crazy:

Okay, I'll behave...
icon10.gif

I wasn't even breast fed by my own mom, what makes them think I want to be breast fed by SOMEONE ELSE'S? LOL

I swear I'd boycott B&J if it came to that. *vomit*

And FMW- you are just too much. *still laughing*

One word...... "Ewwww".

PETA really needs to regroup. It is one thing to hold a heartfelt cause, it's another to go over the deep end. They are deep over the deep end...

This places PETA on the last of concern groups that I know. Geesh, it makes me ill as to how far they will go. Did I mention, "Ewww"???

PETA...get a friggin grip of reality.

I read that article about the swiss restaurant a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't believe it. But you know, some kids vitamin here in the US has colostrum in it...is it flintstones or one of the other ones. I would never give my kids that vit....I don't want to ingest someone's else's body fluids. GEEZ.

I'll pass on the ice cream too. I've heard about Vitamins with Colostrum but I was under the impression it was bovine and not human. :eek: Now I have to check.

Can you imagine how those poor cows will feel when they are no longer getting milked? Ouch.

Seriously, are they going to borrow the Chik-Fila cows for their new slogan?
"Eat more breast-milk and save cows teats"?

Aids can be passed through breast milk. So I am assuming if this happened all the women "donating" would be tested for it?

Well, they do have milk banks for women to donate their breastmilk. This is so babies who need breastmilk but can't get it from "the source" can get some. And I'm pretty sure those donor women are screened for AIDS and other transmittable diseases. But these milk banks are few and far between. To get enough breastmilk for a company like Ben and Jerry's to make ice cream for stores across the country -- you'd have to hook up women all over the country to machines that milked them all day long. There's not enough nipple cream in the world to battle that soreness. Plus...ewwww. Breastmilk ice cream *shudder*.

Well, they do have milk banks for women to donate their breastmilk. This is so babies who need breastmilk but can't get it from "the source" can get some. And I'm pretty sure those donor women are screened for AIDS and other transmittable diseases. But these milk banks are few and far between. To get enough breastmilk for a company like Ben and Jerry's to make ice cream for stores across the country -- you'd have to hook up women all over the country to machines that milked them all day long. There's not enough nipple cream in the world to battle that soreness. Plus...ewwww. Breastmilk ice cream *shudder*.

*shudder* is right...Tested or not I would NEVER eat that kinda ice cream...the thought of it alone...*puke*
I'll do just fine w/o ice cream if it comes to that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back