317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

The papers released did not include text messages that we keep hearing about on the news. I would guess this is part of what is missing and I feel we should be privy to that information. This was released to the public via the Sunshine Law and the public should be able to see it all, imo. I don't think it is fair for the media to withold certain parts.

The papers released did not include test messages that we keep hearing about on the news. I would guess this is part of what is missing and I feel we should be privy to that information. This was released to the public via the Sunshine Law and the public should be able to see it all, imo. I don't think it is fair for the media to withold certain parts.

I agree, probably text msgs and tel. calls. And whatever else. I want to see all!!

not only that, but we havent seen or heard CA or GA interview and this Melissa who we heard about overhearing the fights between KC and CA. Im dying to read those....

Here is to hoping we get those later... We need ALL the documents that were released, not just what they have decided to release to this point.:furious:

Yes! I thought I was crazy. I was thinking Adobe Acrobat just counted the pages wrong LOL!!! I want to see those text messages!!!

not only that, but we havent seen or heard CA or GA interview and this Melissa who we heard about overhearing the fights between KC and CA. Im dying to read those....

Oh yes, the CA's and GA's interviews! I definitely want to see those. uurrghhhh

Also the missing page from William Waters statement. Missed during copying? Or purposely left out?

I too would like to see the missing texts, phone calls and photos seen in the news coverage. I searched online last night and was not able to find any site that had them.

I am willing to do a FOIA request of my own, if someone will give me a tutorial on what to request, how it should be formatted, and to whom the request should be delivered as well as how.

I keep thinking they will show up.....but it is hard waiting.

Also the missing page from William Waters statement. Missed during copying? Or purposely left out?

I too would like to see the missing texts, phone calls and photos seen in the news coverage. I searched online last night and was not able to find any site that had them.

I am willing to do a FOIA request of my own, if someone will give me a tutorial on what to request, how it should be formatted, and to whom the request should be delivered as well as how.

I don't know to whom, etc. but it has been reported that there are 591 pgs total and only 317 have been accessible. If someone could call the Sentinal maybe they woule have some answers.

OK I just talked to a reporter at the OS on the phone, and she said that the pages that wre not released were the records from the friend's cell phones. All of their phone calls and text messages. They put anything that was relevant in the article, describing the text messages. She said that the interviews with ga/ca were not released in this group of docs. kc's phone records/text messages were not released either, only the friends which had very little info about the case and they felt it would be an invsaion of privacy to put them up.

GeorgePI said he has requested them (can't recall where he posted that info, but could be on the 600 pages threads). Hopefully, he will get his hands on them and post.

OK I just talked to a reporter at the OS on the phone, and she said that the pages that wre not released were the records from the friend's cell phones. All of their phone calls and text messages. They put anything that was relevant in the article, describing the text messages. She said that the interviews with ga/ca were not released in this group of docs. kc's phone records/text messages were not released either, only the friends which had very little info about the case and they felt it would be an invsaion of privacy to put them up.
Thanks SM! It does make sense, but since when does the media really care about "invasion of privacy"? LOL

Well shucks......but thanks for calling them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back