759 users online (96 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: After READING new interview docs realeased 9-23, have you changed your mind.

Voters
577. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believed Caylee was alive, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe she is dead.

2 0.35%
  • I believed Caylee was dead, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe she is alive.

2 0.35%
  • Previous fence sitter, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe Caylee is dead.

16 2.77%
  • Previous fence sitter, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe Caylee is alive.

1 0.17%
  • After reading new interview docs, I have not changed my mind, I still believe she is dead

522 90.47%
  • After reading new interview docs, I have not changed my mind, I still believe she is alive.

11 1.91%
  • After reading new interview docs, I have not changed my mind I am still a fence sitter.

23 3.99%

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

POLL After The Interview Docs Release on 9-23-08

After READING the new interview documents released 9-23-08 have you changed your opinion?
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Nope, I still think she is guilty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelonline View Post
    After READING the new interview documents released 9-23-08 have you changed your opinion on KC's guilt or innocence?
    Where's the poll?

Answer: not a bit.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

Sorry I put wrong wording in orginal post and it took me a minute to make the poll.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

GUILTY, AS SHE WILL BE CHARGED..(Soon I hope)
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Lee's comments about the car and the overwhelming smell it had that first night and the fact that the first thing Cindy said the Casey when she found her crying was "What have you Done??!!" killed any hope I had about Caylee still being with us anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelonline View Post
    Sorry I put wrong wording in orginal post and it took me a minute to make the poll.
    Gotcha!
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    after reading the interviews I now think that not only was caylee murdered/ or accidental death by her mother but that Casey drove around with the baby's body for several days trying to decide what to do.

the acquaintances of Casey that have posted on this board seem to have a different picture of her behavior than what is released in the interviews, so this also confuses the issue of deliberate action or an accident. that's the only thing that i'm fence-sitting about.
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

hi...my name is dooner...and I'm a previous fence sitter. I used to hope that she was alive. No more do I think that way.
    Here's what happened...

I am curious to hear from the 2 (so far) folks who voted that they previously were on the fence or believed Caylee was dead and now believe she is alive.

What is in these documents that made you vote this way?

Caylee is still dead and Casey is still free.

Quote Originally Posted by doonerinohio View Post
    hi...my name is dooner...and I'm a previous fence sitter. I used to hope that she was alive. No more do I think that way.
    I remember reaching that point...it's hard. But the truth has to be faced...or the hope of finding her fades. HINT HINT A-Team.....

Quote Originally Posted by angelmom View Post
    I am curious to hear from the 2 (so far) folks who voted that they previously were on the fence or believed Caylee was dead and now believe she is alive.

What is in these documents that made you vote this way?
    No kidding! How can you read those documents and come up with any conclusion except that she is dead?

I still think Caylee is not on this planet!
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast