WTH Are Brad's Lawyers Up To Now???? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please and let's get back on topic please. We will not allow a member to be a "insider" nor will we allow any members to be attacked.

So, what ARE BC's lawyers up to now? They are probably reading Websleuths religiously! Or maybe they are reading all those requested phone calls, writings, photos, etc. that they so badly needed Brad's friends and neighbors to send in. Mostly, I hope that the two lawyers are not going to do that goofy lawyer strut :sumo: :sumo: again, with their chin in the air, trying to be like the OJ Simpson lawyers in the 1994 trial. I was embarrassed for K&B when I saw them doing that in front of the courthouse. :cooler::cooler:

OK, then. Somebody must know something. Spill.

I wish I knew SOMETHING to report but I don't. Wasn't there a hearing scheduled for this week or is that next week? Not the custody hearing but a hearing over the eval?

WINDCHIME: See Roy's post in #480, the first (now closed) thread on What's Brad Cooper's Lawyer's Up To Now?

See where Roy has said something about "INSIDER", in all caps, and "fraudulent"? Then I used the word "insider" in my post after that, QUOTING Roy's use of the word INSIDER.
*I* did not CALL ANYONE "INSIDER". I was QUOTING Roy's use of that word. (My post is #484, where you edited, then "scolded" me for what...using Roy's word:"insider" in quotes??) IN FACT, I have not played into this name-calling silliness in the first place, if you'll read my posts.

After that, you edited my use of the quotes of "insider" and left a message at the foot of my post, as if to accuse me of calling someone "insider". I feel that you have missed the fact that I was QUOTING Roy. NOT calling someone a "name". Please, realize this. I feel singled out unfairly for something that I did not do. Thank you.

Wasn't there a hearing scheduled for this week or is that next week? Not the custody hearing but a hearing over the eval?

Hi Topsail! According to what Star12 posted a few days ago, a hearing was supposedly scheduled for 9/22 on the issue of the psych eval. Perhaps that's all being kept private as an agreement between the parties as the custody issue proceeds forward. Not sure how that works and when the media can be barred from such proceedings but I assume it can be done since it's a private/civil matter.

Thanks SG - I'll contact my source in the media and see what I can find out - if anything.

Bet Brad's attorney didn't get the response he'd hoped for from the Chief. Nah...., he wanted some sort of statement about what he'd posted on his website or clue as to WHAT LE has against his client...... LOL, just got the comment, “Cary citizens know that if there is ever any chance that they are at risk, the Cary Police Department informs them and protects them," she said. Oops! ;)

Maybe someone should tell Brad's attorney that it's not REALLY believed Brad picked-up 'bleach' at 4:20 a.m. the morning Nancy was murdered, but 'DETERGENT.' :waitasec:Wonder if he's asked his client why he bought two bottles of 'DETERGENT' that morning? :confused:

IMO, it was most likely an after-thought after he picked up the milk,.....realized there were cameras and he was probably filmed at the earlier 4 o'clock hour visit and he is trying to confuse and deceive. :crazy: Nope, ain't gonna work. Not with this Websleuther. :detective:

oh, yeah,........I ALSO do NOT believe for a NY minute that the Green Machine drink was for the 'children.' IMO, Brad needed LOTS of energy cuz he had a lot of cleanin' to do! :bang: Come on, you don't think we believe you cleaned BEFORE Nancy came home? :doh:

Oh, one more thing, as this isn't a court of law,..... I don't need to believe Brad is innocent until proven guilty. I'm not worried about being called for the jury as I live thousands of miles away. Nah, IMHO, he did it!:mad:

All JMHO,
fran

Bet Brad's attorney didn't get the response he'd hoped for from the Chief. Nah...., he wanted some sort of statement about what he'd posted on his website or clue as to WHAT LE has against his client...... LOL, just got the comment, “Cary citizens know that if there is ever any chance that they are at risk, the Cary Police Department informs them and protects them," she said. Oops! ;)

Maybe someone should tell Brad's attorney that it's not REALLY believed Brad picked-up 'bleach' at 4:20 a.m. the morning Nancy was murdered, but 'DETERGENT.' :waitasec:Wonder if he's asked his client why he bought two bottles of 'DETERGENT' that morning? :confused:

IMO, it was most likely an after-thought after he picked up the milk,.....realized there were cameras and he was probably filmed at the earlier 4 o'clock hour visit and he is trying to confuse and deceive. :crazy: Nope, ain't gonna work. Not with this Websleuther. :detective:

oh, yeah,........I ALSO do NOT believe for a NY minute that the Green Machine drink was for the 'children.' IMO, Brad needed LOTS of energy cuz he had a lot of cleanin' to do! :bang: Come on, you don't think we believe you cleaned BEFORE Nancy came home? :doh:

Oh, one more thing, as this isn't a court of law,..... I don't need to believe Brad is innocent until proven guilty. I'm not worried about being called for the jury as I live thousands of miles away. Nah, IMHO, he did it!:mad:

All JMHO,
fran
I, too, do not believe the Green Machine drink was for Bella. I gather that it is an adult beverage, and I can't think of a single child that age who would drink healthy, green slime. Also, why buy just one little serving? I would think 100% apple juice or Juicy Juice would qualify as a juice for children. Does anybody know if there is caffeine in Green Machine? For one who has been up all night and with a whole lot of cleanin' ahead, a little shot of java may be needed at such an early hour.

I, too, do not believe the Green Machine drink was for Bella. I gather that it is an adult beverage, and I can't think of a single child that age who would drink healthy, green slime. Also, why buy just one little serving? I would think 100% apple juice or Juicy Juice would qualify as a juice for children. Does anybody know if there is caffeine in Green Machine? For one who has been up all night and with a whole lot of cleanin' ahead, a little shot of java may be needed at such an early hour.

FYI M23K verified (though not on the board) that the size purchased was the 32oz size which is 4 servings of 8oz. It costs $4.99 at HT. There is no added caffeine in these juice products. Here is the list of ingredients in Green Machine by Naked Juice:

Apple and pear juice blend, pineapple juice, mango puree, kiwifruit puree, banana puree with powdered spirulina, chorella, brocolli, green tea extract, spinach, barley grass, wheat grass, blue green algae, exchinacea, purpurea extract, odorless garlic.

I've had it on many occasions. It is very thick so I have tended to dilute it down with some O.J. to make it less viscous. While not impossible for a child to like it, I would be surprised if one did simply because it is very green, very thick, and most young kids dislike green stuff. But then again, who knows...

Here is the list of ingredients in Green Machine by Naked Juice:

Apple and pear juice blend, pineapple juice, mango puree, kiwifruit puree, banana puree with powdered spirulina, chorella, brocolli, green tea extract, spinach, barley grass, wheat grass, blue green algae, exchinacea, purpurea extract, odorless garlic.

:yuck::puke::puke:

No Thanks! I cannot believe a kid would like that, somehow fruit and brocolli do not go together in my book, much less when mixed with something called powdered spirulina... you can have my share!

CyberPro

"Because muscles love protein..."
http://www.nakedjuice.com/#Homepage

I offer no other explanation for that.

Except to say that my 2 year old granddaughter loves the stuff.
But then she is a very good eater, and eats everything.

What a neat website! Thanks for that! I think I will try some. Sure is a lot of sugar in them though!

How can an adult... much less any kid... resist a product which has the moniker "superfood"? I mean... "food" is good... but ... SUPERFOOD... even better. Toss in that "naked" part, and... wow... that deal is sealed baby... bottom's up! :D

:yuck::puke::puke:

No Thanks! I cannot believe a kid would like that, somehow fruit and brocolli do not go together in my book, much less when mixed with something called powdered spirulina... you can have my share!

CyberPro

LOL CP! Excellent smilie use. Sure I'll take your share! It is a bit of an acquired taste for sure. And straight-up it can be a bit much. I prefer it cut with something else and I've also mixed it with protein powder, some OJ and some ice. It's a lovely pea green smoothie...doesn't that sound sooo appetizing? But it is healthy. :crazy:

How can an adult... much less any kid... resist a product which has the moniker "superfood"? I mean... "food" is good... but ... SUPERFOOD... even better. Toss in that "naked" part, and... wow... that deal is sealed baby... bottom's up! :D
Those additional ingredients (spirulina, echinachea etc) are known as 'superfoods' because of their nutrient and immune boosting properties. And it's a great marketing gimmick too! I don't drink that stuff all the time cause I only like it once in awhile and fruit juices ARE high in sugar.

All JMHO,
fran

I don't know how anyone can draw any conclusions without a cause and time of death. Wonder where that autopsy report is?

I don't know how anyone can draw any conclusions without a cause and time of death. Wonder where that autopsy report is?

Believe it or not, I think it's been suggested, that, along with the final forensic results, the final ME report can take anywhere from at least 3 months (which we'll be crossing in a couple of weeks here), to 9 months or more.

My opinion: most if not all forensics analysis is complete, and ME report is done (but ME is sitting on it for now). Neither yields enough for indictment.

I don't see how cause of death allows for any conclusion about who committed this murder - and we do know it was murder as the manner of death has been defined by LE to be homicide. The autopsy report itself, the public portion, will not contain a time of death. It is highly likely the exact time of death could not be determined. What we do know about that is that in police briefings, Chief Bazemore confirmed that there were no confirmed sightings of Nancy on July 12th, other than Brad saying he saw her that morning before 7 am.

I think it's been suggested, that, along with the final forensic results, the final ME report can take anywhere from at least 3 months (which we'll be crossing in a couple of weeks here), to 9 months or more.

The ME/autopsy report (which is completely separate from any forensics testing done in the case) can take up to 90 days to complete. In some cases, it could potentially take longer, but that would be for a complicated case involving drugs/poisons, etc. Nancy's autopsy report may or may not be released to the public immediately upon its completion. If for some reason the report is 'sealed' by a judge and is not immediately released to the public then it will eventually be released when that seal is lifted (just like what happened with the SWs).

The forensic testing, done by different agencies/organizations, and not connected to the Medical Examiner's office, can take longer to process simply because some DNA tests do take longer than others, and of course depending on any backup in any of the lab(s) used. You keep saying that all testing is likely completed, but we don't know that yet; nothing has been verified or announced as to the status of any testing. And there could be other evidence being tested that is not DNA evidence. (For example: in the Michelle Young murder case a great amount of time has been spent on researching the two different shoe prints--more than 6 months spent finding the right print/mfg and verifying/matching. And most people didn't know about these bloody shoe prints until the SWs were released recently.)

(For example: in the Michelle Young murder case a great amount of time has been spent on researching the two different shoe prints--more than 6 months spent finding the right print/mfg and verifying/matching. And most people didn't know about these bloody shoe prints until the SWs were released recently.)

Thanks SG. Regarding the MY case... do you think the original collected forensics in the MY case have been completed yet... or is LE/DA still waiting on those initial results to come back also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni