ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karate Dad

Justice for Caylee
Reaction score
ZG Hires John M. For Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

The young mother of Caylee Anthony is being sued. High-profile Orlando attorney John M. filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of a woman named ZG, the same name as the so-called nanny that Casey claims kidnapped her little girl

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Just saw this as well and posted in the daily update thread. This is getting crazier by the minute.

As an Orlando local, this ought to be an interesting lawyer show down.
John M., is known locally as an "ambulance chaser" He will sue anyone.

Good for her - I hope she wins big time with her suit .

Good for her!!! As an attorney, he is one of the best.

My thoughts exactly!!!:clap::clap::clap: Here's hoping ZG successfully sues Casey for slander and libel!

Wow! Good for her. I hope she is able to get a judgement in her favor.

:clap:

good, keep it going everyone!!!!!!!!!! Get her

Thanks, KD, I missed that.

This is excellent news. She is one of the victims here that I felt particularly bad for. And her children.

good for ZG, at least she is not allowing Casey to get away with this lie too.

Finally! An attorney not attached to an Anthony.

I still never found anywhere that Casey gave her children's names. At any rate, she still has a great suit and no doubt deserved.

"We know this is the right one. They not only knew she was the right Zenaida, gave the names of her two children and type of car she drove, all given to them allegedly by Casey Anthony," Morgan said.

Well, ya can't get blood from a turnip.

You're right Gram, but if Casey makes one cent off of this story and ZG can prove her case, ZG will get a chunk of that one cent. I hope ZG can recover something and that at a minimum, the publicity from the suit will help clear her name and get people to leave her and her children alone.

Salem

"What we want to make sure is that Casey Anthony does not profit for throwing ZG. under the bus. They are out there talking about movie deals, book deals. There are t-shirts being sold," attorney John M told Eyewitness News.

:woohoo::woohoo:

GOOD FOR HER!!! Where does Casey get off dragging innocent people into her web of lies. I hope she wins something. Defamation of character for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy