Source Says Casey Said Caylee Was Sold To Someone In Puerto Rico

Yeah..I've got some swamp land in Florida you might be interested in to if you believe that BS!

I have a bridge for sale.....
This is just getting worse by the minute

I bet that "source" is someone from the Anthony family, or a lawyer.

Looks like they are trying to frame others and get the heat off Casey. Probably trying to force LE to show their hand.

Doesn't address the DNA, the smell that several people are now admitting to smelling....

I don't know if I believe it or not. I am trying really really hard to keep an open mind about this whole situation. There was mention on another board (myfoxorlando) that a PI had tracked someone to PR. Who even knows anymore!

Casey must think everyone is as stupid as she is... I mean, give me a break. This is the third story she's come up with.

Is this the compelling story JB bragged about? yikes!

It must be bad if she is willing to try and say she sold her......................

This is like Trenton is in Korea.

I really wish it could be so.

I had a feeling she would come out with something like this.....This case just gets more crazy!!!!!!!!!:crosseyed:

This just slows down the investigation more - now they will have to check and see if any of the 3 traveling to PR had a small child board the plane with them. Does anyone know why RM was in Boston?

"Wednesday, sources who spent a lot of time with the family in recent weeks, told Eyewitness News that when Casey got out of jail the first time, she convinced her mother that she sold her daughter to someone in Puerto Rico. The only interview Cindy's done since then is with Telemundo, where she talked about a tip that Caylee was in Puerto Rico.

But Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who originally sprung Casey from jail, told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that it's just another crazy lie cooked up by Casey.

"Baby's dead. Baby's deceased," he said.

Padilla said he stationed a female employee in the house for nine days with Casey and claims Casey confided in her regularly, but never said anything about Puerto Rico.

"Her whole methodology the whole nine days that the young lady was in there with her was one of denial, guilt, that she had done away with her own daughter," Padilla said.

Those same exclusive sources close to the family also told Eyewitness News that Casey confides in Cindy a lot, while her father George spends most of the day away from the two women and, if he is home, he keeps to himself."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back