Movie deal could mean millions for family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karate Dad

Justice for Caylee
Reaction score
Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

There are also claims that Casey's attorney is purposely trying to create drama in the case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html

Lifetime Entertainment Services,
309 West 49Th Street, New York, New York 10019
Telephone: (212) 424-7000
President and Chief Executive Officer: Andrea Wong Business hours are 8:30 am - 6:00 pm... Just sayin!!!!!!

I read that story, and let me tell you my blood is boiling... I say we start a letter campaign to get it stopped to LIFETIME NOW!!!!

This is a load of poo if that family makes money off of this tragedy. Shame on them!

:rant:

Insane...just pure insane..for god sakes,, this child is missing and can't be found..and the lawyer and family is making deals with the entertainment industry..
Where is the justice for Caylee?
:furious:

Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

There are also claims that Casey's attorney is purposely trying to create drama in the case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html

Pfffttt.....Time to protest LMN. How sick to cash-in on your dead Grandbaby/niece!:cursing:

Ummmmm.... follow the money trail????

It is all Baez that is doing this. All he cares about is the money. The 2 million will go to him and his fake PR firm.

It is all Baez that is doing this. All he cares about is the money. The 2 million will go to him and his fake PR firm.

Oh I have not doubt the As will see a whole lot of that money!! Makes me ill. I will cancel my LMN and Lifetime channels over this.

Sickening. I wonder which story exactly they are peddling? Casey's version or the one unfolding before our eyes. I can not imagine anyone wanting to be a party to this, let alone Caylee's family. So very sad.

I will be emailing and writing them too. The public outcry stopped the publication of that OJ book and the interview he was supposed to do about it. I am SURE there are enough of us here at WS, members and guests to be able to do the same to this project!

Why would anyone want to watch Casey's version?? No thanks, My B.S. alottment is way full.

What happens if Casey is convicted on any/all of the charges currently against her?

Oh I have not doubt the As will see a whole lot of that money!! Makes me ill. I will cancel my LMN and Lifetime channels over this.

I intend to write to Lifetime, but also it's a good idea to write/email every company that you see advertising on Lifetime to make your opinion known about this deal. Sometimes companies with a conscience will pull their advertising (or threaten to).

I emailed Lifetime, my opinions !! $2 million to BABY KILLERS
I wish they would charge her so she cant make a RED PENNY

I intend to write to Lifetime, but also it's a good idea to write/email every company that you see advertising on Lifetime to make your opinion known about this deal. Sometimes companies with a conscience will pull their advertising (or threaten to).

You tell me who to write and Im with ya!!!

I'm willing to get onboard with any letter campaign to LMN and all of their sponsors. They should be wary of making money off of a missing and presumably dead little girl whose story doesn't even have a conclusion yet. LMN does a lot of good things to bring recognition to cases of victimization against women and children. Allowing this tragedy to benefit the offending parties would be a black eye on their network. I for one would never watch their channel again, and would inform all my friends as to why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123