Maybe she didn't abandon the car - Gas cans will solve the case.

ketel0ne

The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'
Reaction score
She made 3 contacts about Gas cans after leaving the car at the Amscot.

Jesse on June 28th, Phone call, or Text message he was at his parents and couldn't help her out.
Amy in a text message on the 29th ,"Can I borrow you and your gas can today?"
Then Amy again on the 30th at Amy's/Ricardo/JP house, going as far as going to Target to get one.

So why not have gotten Tony to help her out before he left for NY, get a gas and can and get the Pontiac back. Yet in the 3 days after leaving the car, 3 different communications about a gas can.

Did Amy ever say what she and Casey did after buying the gas can? I don't recall reading that she took Casey by the gas station to fill the can or what the plan was.

Jesse on June 28th, Phone call, or Text message he was at his parents and couldn't help her out.
Then Amy again on the 30th at Amy's/Ricardo/JP house, going as far as going to Target to get one.

So why not have gotten Tony to help her out before he left for NY, get a gas and can and get the Pontiac back. Yet in the 3 days after leaving the car, 3 different communications about a gas can.
and don't forget the gas cans from the shed at the A's house!!!

Did Amy ever say what she and Casey did after buying the gas can? I don't recall reading that she took Casey by the gas station to fill the can or what the plan was.

Nope, and it would have still been the morning of the 30th, the car may have still been at the Amscot. Those details seem to still be missing.

I think she was going to torch that car, to get rid of the decomp smell/evidence, but then bailed on that idea as the days went by.

Odd that Amy bought the gas can for her. Maybe she didn't want to leave a trail that she bought it herself? Wonder what reason she gave Amy for not buying it herself.

Odd that Amy bought the gas can for her. Maybe she didn't want to leave a trail that she bought it herself? Wonder what reason she gave Amy for not buying it herself.

I wonder similar things, like why not drop tony at the airport, head to target, get a gas can, then head for Amy's and say hey I need you to drive Tony's Jeep home, gonna get my car back.

It is just all weird to me.

Why didn't she simply set the trip thingy every time she put gas in?

...but at the same time, KC told TonE that her Dad took car to auto mechanic for repairs and possibly she'll have the new car...she's good with creating lies but not so smart by keeping them in sync:)...

I think she was going to torch that car, to get rid of the decomp smell/evidence, but then bailed on that idea as the days went by.

I had a dream like that last night that I just posted on the "dreams, visions, etc." thread. My mom was urging me to set my car on fire, and I did. I poured gasoline throughout the interior and tossed a match. I also drive a white hatchback, so I just assumed it was my car in the dream. BIZARRO I know!

...but at the same time, KC told TonE that her Dad took car to auto mechanic for repairs and possibly she'll have the new car...she's good with creating lies but not so smart by keeping them in sync:)...

She drew a LOT of attention to that car....wonder why?

Her fixation on gas cans has fascinated me from the beginning of this case. My first thought, was that she had burned the body, but there would have been some sort of evidence of that in the car, I think....even if it were traces on her clothes or seat cushions, which I am sure have been extensively evaluated by the FBI. After reading the transcript from Amy, I think CA may have been stealing gas to use in whoever's car she was driving. She was using Tony's jeep while he was in New York, right?? She had severed all ties with her parents at this point, and she had no job - thus the need to steal gas to put into whoever's vehicle she was driving at the time. How would she have been able to ask for gas money when she was lying to everyone about having a job?? Long story short - I think the gas cans were necessary to fuel the car she was currently bumming from someone. Now, where did she steal the gas from??? I can only say two words: 'rubber hose' - as in I bet she had one that she used to siphon gas from other cars, and I wish I had one to beat the truth out of her. :furious:

George claims he got those back from her on the 24th.

Maybe that was only because Mom called and she had not yet used the cans? So because she didn't have Dad's she needed to get some new cans?

If I was going to dispose of a body. I'd get as many gas cans as I could, and fill up those gas cans with gas. Enough gas so that I could take a very long drive in the middle of the night without having to stop at a gas station and get caught by video cameras. Then I would get a lot of food and I would take a long drive to somewhere random and remote. Dump the body so nobody would ever find it, or if they did it would be a long long time. Saving enough gas to drive back. Maybe some gas left over to burn some clothes or other evidence.

Then I'd park the car near a check cashing place with my wallet/keys on the front seat in the hopes that someone would at least break in or steal the car and give me some reasonable doubt.

Exactly what I have been thinking.

Has Tony pick her up as witness to the car not being in her possession, then plans to come back later move the car and torch it saying it must have been stolen....But the tow yard got there before she could execute her plan. She had a delay in finding new gas cans because her dad took back the gas cans she was going to use. Purchasing them was a last resort because KC did not want a record of it.

In fact she may have run out of gas intentionally the week before to set the stage that it was a common thing for her to run out of gas.

Lots of stolen cars torched here.

I think you're right. She sure seemed to be preoccupied with gas cans. A fire would attract a lot of attention though- probably why she didn't go through with it.

Anyone know where the 'target' gas can ended up ??

I had a dream like that last night that I just posted on the "dreams, visions, etc." thread. My mom was urging me to set my car on fire, and I did. I poured gasoline throughout the interior and tossed a match. I also drive a white hatchback, so I just assumed it was my car in the dream. BIZARRO I know!
Yep, I just posted back to you on that thread....very interesting.
Even if that was the case she will never admit it but I am curious if Prosecutors at her murder trial will lay that out as part of thier closing arguments....

I keep wondering if she wanted all of those cans full of gas so she could drive a long distance without having to stop at a gas station and be recognized and identified by someone later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back