1385 users online (346 members and 1039 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 84
  1. #1
    jnTexas's Avatar
    jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Splendora, Texas
    Posts
    3,409

    Question Could the S-10 be the jeep?

    i thought i read somewhere in this novel that Tony drove a green jeep. Since it is hot out maybe he had the back off the jeep. thus making it look like a small (s-10 size) truck. Tony did say he took casey over there to get the gas cans obviously they didn't go in her car as it was out of gas. it's possible??
    I think Tony knows more than he lets on.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,334
    Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    i thought i read somewhere in this novel that Tony drove a green jeep. Since it is hot out maybe he had the back off the jeep. thus making it look like a small (s-10 size) truck. Tony did say he took casey over there to get the gas cans obviously they didn't go in her car as it was out of gas. it's possible??
    I think Tony knows more than he lets on.
    I believe you are probably right. BB wasn't very sure at all about the vehicle but he knows it was KC with someone because he heard her voice.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    575
    I believe tonys jeep was black, you can look up his first statement in the LE docs, first set 400pages because im going on memory here. hope this helps!
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,143
    I thought it was a black jeep also, the repair sheet is in the 1st 400pg released docs.

    There is a video but I can't find it, it was of jesse starting to get in his s-10 while being interviewed. I'm not certain on the color though.
    Anything and everything I type, is all just my opinion.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    2,332
    Quote Originally Posted by passin_through View Post
    I thought it was a black jeep also, the repair sheet is in the 1st 400pg released docs.

    There is a video but I can't find it, it was of jesse starting to get in his s-10 while being interviewed. I'm not certain on the color though.
    Wondered about that what color is Jesse's truck? How do we find out?

    And why would TL said her took her if Jesse was the one??

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    441
    I think Tony's Jeep was the brand name not a Jeep that the top came off.
    I believe it is black and is a cherokee .
    like this one http://www.offroaders.com/tech/jeep/...d_Cherokee.jpg
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

    http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    114
    it also depends on what type of jeep. when most people hear jeep, they think wrangler, but there are a few other types. i have a jeep wrangler now and a few years ago i drove an s-10 and they look nothing alike. even with the top off, half off, whatever off, there is no confusing the two.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    651
    I haven't finished reading all the documents yet, so please forgive me if I'm skipping too far in advance...

    Why would Tony (or anyone, for that matter) take her to get the gas cans at her parents if she was just out of gas??

    Wouldn't it be easier to just buy gas for the car? To me, that would be a lot of trouble...have to go pick her up at her car, take her to her parents, borrow the shovel from the neighbor, break into the storage shed, get the gas cans, take her back to her car, fill it with the gas....eewww, I'm just tired thinking about it. I'd rather just go to the gas station.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Cher352 View Post
    Wondered about that what color is Jesse's truck? How do we find out?

    And why would TL said her took her if Jesse was the one??
    LOL I guess we could all divide up videos from the websites and just start watching...other than that no idea. Maybe I will try again to find that video, I just get tired of hearing Cindy and George over and over at this point
    Anything and everything I type, is all just my opinion.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,143
    we also know for sure Jesse has a pick up, because he talks about Casey wanting to borrow a gas can from him, as Casey recalled seeing one he carried in back of his truck. Looking for that video of Jesse at his truck.
    Anything and everything I type, is all just my opinion.


  11. #11
    jnTexas's Avatar
    jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Splendora, Texas
    Posts
    3,409
    i didn't thinkabout it being a cherokee. i just assumed it was a wrangler. that would burst my theory!! i just wish this was over. i feel so drawn to this case.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    575
    Look up WS Renea's posts, she is one that reported a GA sighting and there is a description of Jesse's truck as being small silver, not the bigger type. It was being compared to the one she seen beside a road. Also one of JG's first interviews on news, he was standing by his truck. Would be a good idea to find that interview clip to be sure that truck was silver. I thought I remembered a dark truck in that clip but not sure. Tony said Casey had ran out of gas on a road near her house, which would make sense to run home and grab gas.
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    326
    I think what he saw was TonE's truck because he stated he took her to get the gas cans, I really think what he saw was a Jeep not an S-10. JMO
    "Life isnt about the games you lose, the pounds you gain, or the time you've lost, its about having the pictures and the sense to know when a chapter is over and a new one is beginning." -rasgirl26

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    575
    I think it's time to go looking up that tattoo'd all over guy that everyone was trying to id here awhile back. Troy's statement said Casey left with a tattoo'ed guy when getting the tattoo and that his name was a real common name but he couldnt think of it! Maybe his truck is green.
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by karen7868 View Post
    I haven't finished reading all the documents yet, so please forgive me if I'm skipping too far in advance...

    Why would Tony (or anyone, for that matter) take her to get the gas cans at her parents if she was just out of gas??

    Wouldn't it be easier to just buy gas for the car? To me, that would be a lot of trouble...have to go pick her up at her car, take her to her parents, borrow the shovel from the neighbor, break into the storage shed, get the gas cans, take her back to her car, fill it with the gas....eewww, I'm just tired thinking about it. I'd rather just go to the gas station.
    Exactly! Makes no sense! See my post in the gas can thread.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. AZ - Naked Man Steals Jeep And Crashes
    By Filly in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 10:14 PM
  2. CT - Cat stolen along with Jeep in CT
    By MeoW333 in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 02:02 PM