771 users online (108 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Darlie Innocent? Then how do you explain... ?

I'd like to ask those who believe Darlie innocent to explain how she got that large bruise under one arm from blunt force trauma. What weapon was used?
    Why only one arm? Why is there no pattern discernible from his pants in the bruise if the perp knelt on Darlie's arm? Why is there no weapon marks if something else was used to bruise her arm?

....how do you explain she did it herself....did she kneel on her own arm

I'd guess that as her arm was extended to bring the knife down, her son kicked out at her.

Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    Banging your arm repeatedly on any hard surface could cause those bruises. It's not difficult at all.

While in the hospital, Darlie realized that her injuries weren't consistent with a life and death struggle with an intruder. She'd already told numerous people that she was "fighting" with a killer who had just stabbed her two sons.

She needed those bruises to bolster her story.

Are you claiming the bruise came from someone's kneeling on her arm? It's blunt force trauma. If you think she's innocent, explain how she got the bruise from blunt force trauma from an intruder. What did he use to inflict the bft? How did he bruise the underside of one arm?

ok I have three children and get bruises playing with them all the time. Or her hubby could have done it.
    What I post is JMO and only JMO I mean no offence to anyone at anytime

...cami,I thought you were suggesting that the people who suggest that darlie may be innocent believe,that the bruise under her arm came from the perp kneeling on her arm,that's why I made that statement to turn that thought around.I don't know how darlie got this particular bruise and never thought of how she could have gotten each and every bruise she had,there are soo many possibilities.IMO the most unlikely is however,that she inflicted them all on herself after she stabbed both of her children and called 911 (5 minute call) all in under 9 minutes...I am not 100% convinced that darlie did not do it...i just don't understand the timeline or the motivation if she is guilty...I will never understand that in this case and I read the transcripts.

...and I see many possibilities how the intruder could have used blunt force trauma and yes,she could have hit her arm while being kicked or pushed as well.

...and I see many possibilities how the intruder could have used blunt force trauma and yes,she could have hit her arm while being kicked or pushed as well.

If you were kicked or pushed wouldn't you remember that happening to you? Remember she only "remembers" seeing someone walk away from her. Not being punched, kicked, pushed or held down-just seeing them walk away...with that much bruising don't you think you would remember how you got it?

The only way that Darlie could obtain the injuries and not remember is if "while" asleep she was unconscious or in a Coma. She was neither. Like so many other convicted criminals, the words out of Darlie's mouth, "I am innocent. Sure right, I have heard tht before. Scott Peterson's parents.....

...there is a case in denmark or sweden,where a german girl killed the children of her ex lover a couple of years or so ago...she took a train to that country,walked into her house and stabbed the kids and the girlfriend multiple times and left them all for dead.it took a long time for the girl friend to get her memory straight.she was remembering bits and pieces and changed them at times.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw View Post
    The only way that Darlie could obtain the injuries and not remember is if "while" asleep she was unconscious or in a Coma. She was neither.

Not that I am defending DR, because I don't know the ins and outs of this particular case, but I do know from personal experience that if you suffer severe trauma you may not remember everything that happened. If she did indeed suffer an attack, then she may not remember how the bruises were inflicted. It has been 15 years since I was attacked and I still only remember bits and pieces.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty5001 View Post
    If you were kicked or pushed wouldn't you remember that happening to you? Remember she only "remembers" seeing someone walk away from her. Not being punched, kicked, pushed or held down-just seeing them walk away...with that much bruising don't you think you would remember how you got it?
    Charla Nash, the chimp attack victim, according to her brothers, knows she is injured but does not remember how she got to be injured and is currently not interested in finding out. "If you were mauled by an ape, don't you think you would remember it?" Obviously not.

Things are not always like you would expect them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Parmenides View Post
    Charla Nash, the chimp attack victim, according to her brothers, knows she is injured but does not remember how she got to be injured and is currently not interested in finding out. "If you were mauled by an ape, don't you think you would remember it?" Obviously not.

Things are not always like you would expect them to be.

Good arguement however in this case, she remembers where she walked, when she turned and looked in the mirror, turned on the kitchen light, when she fell asleep, the 'perp' knocking over the glass in the kitchen, the knife being dropped, putting the wet towels on her son's back, her son putting pressure on her etc etc... you can't have it both ways, either you remember these details or you don't remember anything...not the case with Darlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty5001 View Post
    Good arguement however in this case, she remembers where she walked, when she turned and looked in the mirror, turned on the kitchen light, when she fell asleep, the 'perp' knocking over the glass in the kitchen, the knife being dropped, putting the wet towels on her son's back, her son putting pressure on her etc etc... you can't have it both ways, either you remember these details or you don't remember anything...not the case with Darlie.
    And she even described the intruder as a white male, quite tall, shoulder length hair, wearing a baseball cap.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast