Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Videotaped Interview Of Cindy Anthony

Videotaped Interview Of Cindy Anthony

Friday, the State Attorney's Office is releasing the videotaped interview with Caylee's grandmother Cindy, which was done two weeks after she reported Caylee missing. It is two hours long.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Well, that should be interesting.

Thank You!! I can't wait to see this. I am so curious...
    Someone, Somewhere, Knows Something...Help Bring The Missing Home

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    WOW--- I feel a cold coming on.... cough cough cough
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

"Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee."

Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

Well...This will be very interesting!

I wonder if we will see anything about the chloroform. Crosses fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
    "Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee."

And she thinks that really makes them go away forever? In her own mind. Thank God for forensics!

Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    And she thinks that really makes them go away forever? In her own mind. Thank God for forensics!

Oh this will be very telling ! Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    AMEN!

Wow, so much information. The audio is so much better than reading the transcripts. The video of Cindy should be very interesting. I hope they ask some good questions. At times, I feel like the police do not ask enough questions or the right questions.

Which leads me to the idea that perhaps in the future, interviews won't be done by 1-2 individuals but by a committee over the internet.

So someone contact Amy and questions her about why they left for PR separately. This is insane, Ricardo came back from Boston on the 8th and stayed at the airport for the flight to PR. Amy met him at the airport. Troy had a job interview that delayed him from going until the 11th. And now they are being involved in this. I am just about to loss my mind.

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLogic View Post
    Wow, so much information. The audio is so much better than reading the transcripts. The video of Cindy should be very interesting. I hope they ask some good questions. At times, I feel like the police do not ask enough questions or the right questions.

Which leads me to the idea that perhaps in the future, interviews won't be done by 1-2 individuals but by a committee over the internet.
    I feel the same way

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    So someone contact Amy and questions her about why they left for PR separately. This is insane, Ricardo came back from Boston on the 8th and stayed at the airport for the flight to PR. Amy met him at the airport. Troy had a job interview that delayed him from going until the 11th. And now they are being involved in this. I am just about to loss my mind.
    Not to mention that there are quite a few text's from Casey in Amy's text PDF that show Casey was considering going to PR as well. I guess she didn't have the money. I guess buying all of Tony's food was too much of a financial burden for her. I think I also may have seen a text that seems like she was planning a trip to California, but now I can no longer find it.

So were is the interview?

I am curious to see how Cindy reacts to questioning by someone other than the media. From the beginning, LE says that Cindy and George have both cooperated with them.
    Also, I am curious to see if Casey remains in the house after this all comes out. I imagine she's not going to appreciate things her mother may have said to LE. Wonder if Cindy should worry more about those inside her household after this, than who is outside looking in..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post

Well, I know what I will be doing this weekend! I'm still trying to get through all of the other interviews and records we received this week.
    My Mom told me (and showed me) that "Parent is a verb, not a noun" ~ thanks Mom

Snipped for space
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLogic View Post
    At times, I feel like the police do not ask enough questions or the right questions.

Wouldn't that be nice?!

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    I wonder if we will see anything about the chloroform. Crosses fingers.
    Great point! All of us would very much like to know WHEN she did those searches!

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Thank GOD I have nothing to do tomorrow!

Anyone else think LE is brilliant with how all of this stuff is coming out? I bet the pressure in the house is rising to unmanageable levels.

all of this being released makes me wonder are they trying to pressure her because they don't have the evidence they need to charge her, God I pray I am wrong
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

Umm I just went to read the article and it's not there? It's an article about the audio's released this afternoon.

Anyone have a link to any of these things being released?

I am soo hoping that this is true.

Ok, just checked all of the local links and nada. I'm bummed.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    Umm I just went to read the article and it's not there? It's an article about the audio's released this afternoon.

Anyone have a link to any of these things being released?

I am soo hoping that this is true.
    It is in the last 2 paragraphs of the Ex-Fiance Calls Casey "Diabolical" Liar In Newly Released Recordings article...

Quote Originally Posted by lorita jones View Post
    Friday, the State Attorney's Office is releasing the videotaped interview with Caylee's grandmother Cindy, which was done two weeks after she reported Caylee missing. It is two hours long.

So, if they are releasing all this, plus what KC had on her computer, does that mean they won't be using any of it at trial?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast