Videotaped Interview Of Cindy Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee."

:woohoo:

I wonder if we will see anything about the chloroform. Crosses fingers.

"Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee."

And she thinks that really makes them go away forever? In her own mind. Thank God for forensics! :clap:

Wow, so much information. The audio is so much better than reading the transcripts. The video of Cindy should be very interesting. I hope they ask some good questions. At times, I feel like the police do not ask enough questions or the right questions.

Which leads me to the idea that perhaps in the future, interviews won't be done by 1-2 individuals but by a committee over the internet.

So someone contact Amy and questions her about why they left for PR separately. This is insane, Ricardo came back from Boston on the 8th and stayed at the airport for the flight to PR. Amy met him at the airport. Troy had a job interview that delayed him from going until the 11th. And now they are being involved in this. I am just about to loss my mind.

Wow, so much information. The audio is so much better than reading the transcripts. The video of Cindy should be very interesting. I hope they ask some good questions. At times, I feel like the police do not ask enough questions or the right questions.

Which leads me to the idea that perhaps in the future, interviews won't be done by 1-2 individuals but by a committee over the internet.

I feel the same way :waitasec:

So someone contact Amy and questions her about why they left for PR separately. This is insane, Ricardo came back from Boston on the 8th and stayed at the airport for the flight to PR. Amy met him at the airport. Troy had a job interview that delayed him from going until the 11th. And now they are being involved in this. I am just about to loss my mind.

Not to mention that there are quite a few text's from Casey in Amy's text PDF that show Casey was considering going to PR as well. I guess she didn't have the money. I guess buying all of Tony's food was too much of a financial burden for her. I think I also may have seen a text that seems like she was planning a trip to California, but now I can no longer find it.

I am curious to see how Cindy reacts to questioning by someone other than the media. From the beginning, LE says that Cindy and George have both cooperated with them.
Also, I am curious to see if Casey remains in the house after this all comes out. I imagine she's not going to appreciate things her mother may have said to LE. Wonder if Cindy should worry more about those inside her household after this, than who is outside looking in..:waitasec:

Well, I know what I will be doing this weekend! I'm still trying to get through all of the other interviews and records we received this week. :crazy:

Snipped for space
At times, I feel like the police do not ask enough questions or the right questions.

Wouldn't that be nice?! :clap:

Thank GOD I have nothing to do tomorrow! :woohoo:

Anyone else think LE is brilliant with how all of this stuff is coming out? I bet the pressure in the house is rising to unmanageable levels. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123