1213 users online (212 members and 1001 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Anyone noticed how quiet it is on the G & CA front?

I had to change the title once someone was kind enough to tell me how...

We now know that Jose B got his copy of the discovery that was recently released this past Monday and then the documents and audios have slowly trickled down to us day by day after that. This is a HUGE amount of new information and some fairly incriminating evidence is included to my way of thinking, and some inconsistencies have been revealed in some of the statements that George and Cindy have made as we have gone through this.

The interaction with the Anthony's has been on an almost daily and non-stop basis almost since the beginning of all of this, and now, suddenly, as all of this is released, we are hearing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from that front. It is a very noticeable silence to me considering the noise of the previous months, and I wonder if anyone else has noticed the absence of communications from the Anthony's and if anyone has an opinion as to why they have ceased, seemingly, ALL interactions with the press and the public.

The vigil was cancelled Sunday and then we have heard barely anything from them since then. It makes me wonder if they have realized anything different than what they believed before, or if they have received some information that makes them believe something different? I just find it so strange that they just went silent like they have. Anyone else?
    Last edited by magic-cat; 09-26-2008 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Explaining typo in title

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

They're gathering the wagons to work on the next story (i.e. lies) about what happened to Caylee... "Hmmm, nobody believes the Puerto Rico story- next!"

Maybe they realized that if they keep their mouth shut they are more believable

Maybe they realized taking baseball bats to protesters wasn't a very good idea.

I don't know-I don't think these are the kind of folks that would just suddenly sht down all communications with the "outside world" unless they have either been restricted and threatened by their attorney, OR they have found something out that has taken all the fight out of them...I just wonder...

Casey Anthonys defense!

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

I think their attorney advised them to be quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gram2 View Post
    I think their attorney advised them to be quiet.
    Probably, but don't you think he has ALREADY done this when he first took the case and it did not work then so WHY is it working NOW, at this particular moment in time...???

Casey Anthonys defense!

It's the Calm, before the Storm
    Can you feel it?

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Probably, but don't you think he has ALREADY done this when he first took the case and it did not work then so WHY is it working NOW, at this particular moment in time...???
    I agree....any attorney would tell them to shut it.....from the beginning. Have the protesters at the house died down? That seemed to be fueling a lot of it. I just wish they would charge KC, stick her back in a cell..no more bail...maybe she will break without mommy, daddy, and her attorney around every second. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by jennjenn View Post
    I agree....any attorney would tell them to shut it.....from the beginning. Have the protesters at the house died down? That seemed to be fueling a lot of it. I just wish they would charge KC, stick her back in a cell..no more bail...maybe she will break without mommy, daddy, and her attorney around every second. JMO
    Put her in general pop where the inmates don't like baby-killers. She'll sing like a canary.

Yeah-I vote general population too...

Casey Anthonys defense!

It HAS been very quiet this week. I thought all the protesters had left as you don't see any in the webcam shots, but this evening, when NG was talking to her reporter, Leticia, who was outside the Anthony home, I saw a man in the background with a sign. But that's the only protester I've seen on camera this week.

No one in the Anthony family - George, Cindy, or Lee, has made any statements. There hasn't been any video showing Casey going and coming from JB's office either. Very quiet!

I'm sure the Anthony's attorney told them to stop talking, but he was retained several weeks ago and both George and Cindy continued to make public statements to the media gathered in front of their house.

The flood of documents being released this week may be giving them reason to doubt their position.

They're probably hanging out on the internet trying to see what "we" think about the docs that are being released. Probably planning defense posturing and , oh yeah, looking for book and movie deals.

True JAJ! My hubby was just up for a drink of water and we were talking about the case....he said the same exact thing. Too bad for the Defense theories, 90% of the public wont be so convincing. All I can say now if choose your jurors wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
    True JAJ! My hubby was just up for a drink of water and we were talking about the case....he said the same exact thing. Too bad for the Defense theories, 90% of the public wont be so convincing. All I can say now if choose your jurors wisely.
    My 17 year old, who knows how interested I am in this case, (as if I could keep it secret?) saw me working on it tonight and she said, You know mommy, I doubt there is one person in this country who has not heard of this little girl...She said even the teens at school are discussing it...So yes, choose oh so wisely Mr. Baez, because your day in court draws near.

Casey Anthonys defense!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast