Detectives Confident In Case Against Anthony

http://www.wesh.com/video/17561343/index.html

This makes me a tad bit more comfortable that she won't walk.

At the end, the reporter says that LE plans to arrest Casey within weeks for her daughters disappearance..
Also in this clip, they state that labs have tested for the 3rd time as early as this week for what they call "iron clad evidence" and can determine which position the body was in, in the trunk..
Also close to determining when the chloroform was looked up on the computer down to the date..

Great find on this link..
I feel much more confident now...

OH my God!
IRON CLAD PROOF-
HOW HER BODY WAS POSITIONED
HAIR FELL OUT AFTER SHE DIED
SEARCHES FOR CHLOROFORM BEFORE CAYLEE DISAPPEARED
Plan to arrest Casey in the next few weeks

This is GOOD NEWS! for the case against Casey-but bad news for the family that Caylee is deceased...

Won't be long now. She's goin down.

I have to tell you, this case is the single most case where I have sat and sat and waited and watied and read and read and gotten super frustrated with the slowness and what seems like she is just loving life, but I sure hope it comes soon.

I also hope some of her family goes down in some way, shape, or form.

For those on video "challenged" computers, can someone give a summary or youtube it for us? LOL!

Please. :)

I can view youtubes, those fancy news sites players, not so much.

eta: NEVERMIND! Someone posted a summary before this was posted.

THANK YOU MYDAILY!

For those on video "challenged" computers, can someone give a summary or youtube it for us? LOL!

Please. :)

I can view youtubes, those fancy news sites players, not so much.

You know how they usually give you an article with a video, they didn't in this case, but upthread others gave good briefs of the video.

I woke up this morning praying today would be the day.
That gives me hope that she will be accountable for her actions. Bi*ch that she is. ARGGG

I hope that this reporter is not misconstruing something he was told, about an upcoming arrest of Casey, because that is a bold statement to say that she will be arrested in weeks on charges in regards of Caylee. I really, really, REALLY, want justice found for Caylee... (ie: casey arrested and behind bars for harming her)

A matter of weeks is whats said, Im thinking before the Neglect trial........Im thinking the charge will be much more serious

Poppy

It's interesting that the part they state is not iron clad is a motive.
After reading the transcripts the motive became pretty clear.
Caylee was an interference.

The hardest thing is that I can't get back to my life. A few weeks to me is an eternity, and although all that will happen is she will be in the clink, and will be charged with something, that will not bring Caylee back. I guess I just want justice for Caylee and seeing her mother out of jail, I just cannot stop thinking about her and this case.

THank God some resolution may be in sight... this has been sooooooooo frustrating... get ready KC... you ARE going DOWN!!! motive is she was in her way of partying... spite to CA...??? anybody else on motive????

They just want to make sure WHEN they charge her, they charge her with the RIGHT charge and that all the evidence and investigation done is AIRTIGHT.

Casey's lawyer can request a quick trial in FL and they want to make sure they are ready to go once they charge her.

They are re-testing evidence, triple checking. I think that is great news.

It's interesting that the part they state is not iron clad is a motive.
After reading the transcripts the motive became pretty clear.
Caylee was an interference.

I didn't think they had to prove motive. I thought they just had to prove guilt. I guess proving guilt is easier when you have a motive.

I have to tell you, this case is the single most case where I have sat and sat and waited and watied and read and read and gotten super frustrated with the slowness and what seems like she is just loving life, but I sure hope it comes soon.

I also hope some of her family goes down in some way, shape, or form.

I know exactly how you feel! I felt the same way during the Laci Peterson case before Scott was arrested. It made me so sick before Scott was arrested, but I can honestly tell you that I remember exactly where I was when I heard it announced that he had been arrested for the murders of Laci and Conner. It was a good feeling to know that at last he would be accountable for what he did to his wife and baby. KC's time is coming!! :clap:

THank God some resolution may be in sight... this has been sooooooooo frustrating... get ready KC... you ARE going DOWN!!! motive is she was in her way of partying... spite to CA...??? anybody else on motive????

Getting verbal enough to "tattle" on mommy to grandma.

Nothing worse to a liar than a chatty toddler. Kid's can be very truthful.

They just want to make sure WHEN they charge her, they charge her with the RIGHT charge and that all the evidence and investigation done is AIRTIGHT.

Casey's lawyer can request a quick trial in FL and they want to make sure they are ready to go once they charge her.

They are re-testing evidence, triple checking. I think that is great news.

My intellectual head knows this, but my heart is having trouble with the wait. My heart says, just arrest her, don't worry, you will win a conviction.

Does anybody know the stats of whoever would be trying this case eventually, meaning wins/losses? What types of cases he has tried, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back